Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: -Arjunlicious-

awww that KJ siggy is awesomee;)

misssin you;(

thanks sheilaaa <3 πŸ€—
i miss you too babeey! :(

u p d a t e <3

please don't get overly inspired (not that i'm any good of course), but phir bhi yeh warning likh ne parthi hai :)))

thanks alot for the comments and appreciation guys! i lovee you all! and i've replied to all comments, they're just sitting somewhere in the previous pages. πŸ˜† <3

enjoy!

freebies -

MayUr 
^ psd cr: aishhh.

^^ psd cr: -iPayal-

KaSh
^ on suggestion of Swancy. πŸ€—

KaSu

KaJen

Rati

shop status: OPEN.
i'm really happy as my holidays have started, isiliye over excitement mein gallery khol lee :S 🀣
* please read the rules on pg 1 before requesting!

DONT FORGET TO PRESS THE LIKE BUTTON!

lotsa lovee.
xoxo
Edited by -Sameena- - 12 years ago
Nomaa. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
NKZJNFJDBHJDSGBHJGBJCB πŸ˜ƒ

ahh i know i know im soo latee! but i was busyy :$ 

this update is GORGEOUS darling <3 

even though i dont like Mayur, that siggy came out BEAUTIFUL <3 i love the coloring. It looks so magical cus its a rain scene πŸ˜³ hehe

love the coloring on the KaSh siggies :)

OMG the KaSu siggy is just so GORGEOUS! i lovee the purple tone you added. and i love the blending of the pics <3

The KaJen siggies are LOVE! hayee <33 aata sceneee tehe. This is my fav out of all the siggies hehe <33 

Muahh <33 you are almost done with this threadd! /whooo
Edited by NomaLuvsKSG - 12 years ago
mjht_one thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
fabalous update sam...loved every single one
your creationz are really beautiful i just love them
jesss. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Before saying anything else, I want to say I miss you! πŸ˜”πŸ€£ When will we get to talk ufff! :(

I can see someone updated BIG :O

<< I adore the text <3 KaJen look adorable <33

Everything else looks super gorgeous! Sam, you're already improving a LOT compared to your last update. You're doing very good! Keep up the brilliant work! Muaah love you πŸ€—

PS sorry for the late edit and sorry for the short comment. I have guests :( LOL

Edited by -Jessy- - 12 years ago
Nadz_YuNalover thumbnail
oye i dunno wen u madethe yuna stuff bt i used them and still using avi ☺️ its jst too gorgoues, i lub the style on this avi that im using make another one for me wen u open 🀣 pleej πŸ€—
YuNa4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
 OK finally edited 🀣https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/43715427�

Edited by YuNa4ever - 12 years ago
-Cherry- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
OMFGGG
RESERVED =)

Edited:
Sameena OMG, you have no idea just how happy You've made me, mar jawan, thank god you've updated today, because every single creation that you've made was just utterly beautiful, no words seriously. The Rati Creation was so very beautiful, The MayUr siggie was gorgeous too, and then the KaSu one was soo heart wrenching, so much emotions portrayed through that, and lastly the KaJen ones, which had amazing colouring , and you've done just a superb job at them. But girl, KaSh were like the highlight for me in this update, Hawww, you have no idea just how amazingly amazing you've made them dude. Thank You chooo much for making KaSh stuff, and keep doing so. Cause now you've made KaSh creations, you've like got me hooked hehe, so can i expect one KaSh stuff in every update 😳 mere liye? 😳

Kitchen Romance. I was just looking at this scene a few days ago, and here you've made a siggie on it, and damn girl what a beautiful creation it is. I love the colouring in this, the bright colours really stand out, and highlights the soft textures, it's just mindblowing sweets. Hawww the picture you've picked, KaShsome, the way they are so lost in each other's presense, really brings back the good old memories, loved seeing this from you. From the beautiful font style that you've used, to the most awestrucking text, it just speaks out so much, and you've just done wow to this siggie babe. WOW.

Sab kuch alag hai, Sub kuch nahi hai, Kuch Toh Hua Hai, Kuch Ho gaya hai
Lol the moment i saw this siggie i started singing that song, the way you've blended all the pictures in this scene, my oh my, what a beautiful creation to acknowledge babe. This is just breathtaking, their cute romance, their adorable relationship, everything was just so perfect, and you've just showcased that in this siggie. Bringing out the perfection, it's just mindblowing, the colouring is wow, dude your colouring is so striking, bright colours are my fav colours, especially on KaSh. Be it a sad scene or a happy scene, the bright colours really stands out, and thats whats happened to this siggie, really stood out, and its done is a spectacular way. Sameena this is genious. Wah wah baby girl.

My fav sig of them all 😳
This has to be the WOW siggie, the one that has everyone gaping, and thats just me. I love the blending, and most importantly, i love the fact that you've picked this scene, because it's one of those scenes that really hits you, and then all the memories just come flashing back, and the moment that i saw this, i saw the way he kissed her forehead, his love for her, her undying care of him, the love, the passion, the chemistry. Everything was just there, and you've done that to this siggie, you've taken that one dance, that small dance, and just made it into a master piece of work, this is just KaShilicious, and just KaShWow. I'm soo using this, i just have to, blending is just great yaar, feels like a whole story just happening right in front of my eyes. But what i love the most is the text, and what you've done with it. 'Kiss me' Two words, not huge words, not words said, but just two words, and those two words just caught the essense of this scene, and thats what caught my eye. I love when people make something huge out of something so simple, and thats what you've done with the text, oh so simple, yet so captivating. Beautiful Sam.

A Gorgeous Icon to end it all off. The small kiss, done just amazingly sweetie, the colouring is just perfect in this lovely work.

And thats the end of my blabbling 😳
You have to make more KaSh stuff now lol, i have to see more from You.
Oh and Your open, mind if I request?πŸ˜‰

Muah xx
Luv Swancy

Edited by -Cherry- - 12 years ago
Silent.Dreamer thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
BeauTiFul Update and Rati's siggie was too good
serendipity. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
U rock dude!