Frequent Posters

Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: .Mehak.

Really sorry for the late reply <3 .. Awesome
Updaye especiallt the abhiya ones :)

thankyouu so mucho Mehuu <3 love you πŸ€—

Sameena
Fab Creations
The AP, MS and YuNa ones are beautiful and MN is Stunning too ... Loved the 2nd Kajen Sig ... its gorgeous

thanks alot preeti Di! means so much <3 :)))) Edited by -Sameena- - 12 years ago

Originally posted by: -Aish129-

that person knows who they are and we will do the right thing if it continues even after PUBLICLY having to say it ;) and it's way past an apology now. If that person has any self respect then they will stop doing it and apologise at the least, not even sure if that's there though. but they need to know that I'll be the first to do something about it if it keeps going ;))

they should be happy we aren't taking names cause if I were you I would have, it's not about patience anymore :@

you dare not thank me cause of course I'm there; for you.. and as for the copying, cutting reworking and that crap then it's just uncreative, inconsiderate and WRONG :))

love you sweetheart πŸ€— relax, i'm with you :$

you know, i have absolutely NO words... i cannot thankyou enough for always being there for me Aishh.. 😳 really! this means a hell lottt.. <3 goddd! Embarrassed
love you so so so so so muchh! you guys make me feel alot betterr :))))) xx

Originally posted by: nishi_sajan

WTHHH :@  People should know to respect someone's creativity and this is so irritating. Whoever it is, they should ask for an apology. This is seriously horrible!

Sam! sam! Sam! Don't feel bad dear! if that person has some sense they will stop doing it:@ :@ 
We are there for you πŸ€—

i knowww it's really sad and irritating :(((((
aww thanks alottt Nishu! i love youuu πŸ€— πŸ€—

Originally posted by: prettyfulwishes

Sammyyy. :(

That is crazy. First I read about it on Aish's gall, and now yours. You seriously need to confront them. & then just simply tell 'em where to go.
& if they continue, just report them or something.

I hope you feel better beautiful. You don't deserve to have shit like that happen. :(

<3 you heaps cupcake.

PS. Sorry I didn't comment on your latest update ~ personal stuff came up. I shall comment when I get a chance. :)

Sabiii :((

heyy nooo.. take ur time.. really :$

i knowww... but like you know what i think? i'm not EVEN half good as Aish.. but i do understand how she felt... totally :((
i will, i'll PM her either today or tmrw.. :| yeapp..

awwwhiee.. thankyou so much babe! love you too πŸ€—

Originally posted by: Sano88

hain? someone copied you tooo? WTH is happening on IF? Why ppl can't be original?😳 i guess, working from your brain doesnt take much of time.. then why to get overly inspired. ufff... b/w take rest.. zyada tension nahi leneka.. yeh sab toh chalta hi rehta hai.. aram se nini pooori karne ka. 🀣

haan i guess so ROFL pata nahin yaarr.. Stern Smile i don't like ppl who do thattt :(((( it's sad and annoyinggg.. awww chal theek hai.. tune kahan toh teri baat sun hi leti hoonnn Stern Smile ROFL i'll poori my neeni Stern Smile ROFL

Originally posted by: YuNa4ever

PartnerπŸ€— I miss you <33 I mma comment on ur stuff soon haan wen i get phree with these examsπŸ€” ROFL i saw ur YuNa avis and saved them both wen ill use them i shalll come here to tell  you☺️ and will comment properly ROFLROFL

@Note haila someone copied you!? Stern Smile Thts not right haan i dunno who this person isπŸ€” Tell me ROFLROFL Jokin LOL bt whoever it is needs to stop πŸ˜• i dont get why ppl do tht ROFLROFL it just makes them look lower and badStern Smile and kameeni ur good so u can be an inspiration to someone and if u are they shud credit! and haila they did ur request now thts just wierdStern Smile LMFAO i feel bad for the person dude WTH are they trying to do ROFL bt watever just remember no one can do it like you😎 coz ur style is ur style πŸ˜Ž and no one can be like my partner che πŸ˜Ž ROFL so dont be sad haan and update soonishπŸ˜‰ Keep making YuNa stuff☺️ ROFL and ur too nice tht u didnt include the persons nameπŸ˜› bt whoever it is just stop  Lub youπŸ€—

partnerrr πŸ€— oyee i miss you too haan :( πŸ€—
haan jaldii nahin hai.. take ur time ROFL and good luck too!

i PMed you about ittt πŸ˜” πŸ˜†mujhe khud nahin pata.. lekin dw ek din poochu gi zaroor ROFL
haaayee.. no one's like my partner eitherrr 😳 ROFL
thankyouuu so muchh .. i love you tooo πŸ€— πŸ€—

Originally posted by: -_AfridiMalik_-

😳

Im shocked!
i dunno wat 2 say! πŸ€”
GOD!
LIMIT! this is happening too much now, weird and annoying! Get inspired people but atleast let the person know, that he/she is gud enuff to be inspired from! 😳
GOD! 😳 irritating!

AND omg, seriously i was like ohh same old copying issue wen i read the initial lines, but i was like 😲 😲 😲 when i saw that the stupid person actually worked on a request YOU GOT!? 😲 😳
God! Now thats more than too much!
Dont let it go babes, unless he/she comes wid a SOLID apology, im telling you, since theyre left aise hii, they tend to do it again! Now this is being so damn criminal minded! πŸ˜† working on a req YOU GOT! 😳 LMAO! shit! and CONFRONT that person! make her realize uve been noticing and that shes done a mistake, cz she/he probably wont take the note seriously!

Go ahead, we're with you! 😎
πŸ˜› 
πŸ€—

Reenooo πŸ€—
i know rite, like that's the MOST annoying parttt.. to be honest, i didn't even think i was good enough to be "inspired" but by the look of thinggss.. 😳 πŸ˜†
LOLL.. i know that's the weird parttt.. working on the REQUEST :O even i was quite shocked when i saw it.. 🀣 crazy stuff happening on IF.. :((

Yepp i will.. promise! <3
thankyou so muchh! LY πŸ€— πŸ€—

Originally posted by: -Arjunlicious-

OMGGGStern Smile WTH is wronggg with that person Goshhh πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ there is a limit for everythnigs why they cant understand that!?πŸ€“ and come up with their own styles refrain from copyin somone else!πŸ˜•

i know sheilaa πŸ€— pata nahinn.. they just need "ideas" :S don't know what to do with such peoplee.. 🀒 

anyways! thankyouu πŸ€—

Originally posted by: NomaLuvsKSG

okay :| is it the same person you told me about? if it is then WHAT THE HELL DUDE :| if you think copying someone is cool, then im sorry to break it to ya sweety but that is just IMMATURE! people need to STOP copying! I mean seriously :| GET YOUR OWN STYLE! yes we ALL know Sam is an AMAZING siggy maker but that doesnt mean you can go ahead and steal or copy her work! we all are human and we have feelings! 

Some people just need some AKAL to understand these things :)

I LOVE YOU SAM AND I AM ALWAYS HERE FOR YOU! if this keeps happening, you know who to call πŸ˜‰ hehe
I LOVE YOUU MERI JAAAN <333

haan babyy.. wohi hai.. LOLL you are so! 🀣
i'm an amazing sigg makeerr? Shocked well i think there's sth wrong Nomuu.. jaake check up kara... 🀣 but the rest was all true :((( thankyou for being their jaanuu bee πŸ€—
i'll let you know for sure! love you so muchhh πŸ€— MUAHHH..xoxoxoxo <33
Edited by -Sameena- - 12 years ago
replied to all comments!
thankyou SO SO SO SO much guys!
this really means alot to meee <3 😳
πŸ€—
OK now i need to finish this page. 🀣
aishhh. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
i'm here to help :)) ashu and me are spamming two galls at the same time ;) i'll add one more to my list 🀣
it's cus you can multi-task na 🀣
aishhh. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
correct 😎 ok now four of us are spamming one's πŸ€” those two got the shcok of their lives :O but ours is notified spamming 🀣
hawww :O
chal phir theek hai 🀣