Yeh Pyaar Na Hoga Kam

The Memory Lane:*New* Chandan Anand's Msg! (Page 73)

Post Reply New Post

Page 73 of 74

Neeba

IF-Dazzler

Neeba

Posted: 29 June 2011 at 1:02am | IP Logged
15th June update by wida...

TN tells bake to go to the save and take some money out of it
He tells abeer that he had good choice from begining he know what is from high status..Bake comes and TN gives the money to that man. The rest if the money gives he to abeer and says put it in the locker and come to the chamber i have to talk to you. He tells sudha to get his tea for him and bring it upstairs. He says bahu to leher..achi pasand hai tumhari..i didnt tell you anything butt jitni kambal hoye utne hi pair paihlaane chahieye'n(mean stay in your limit). My son has seen so much money aish o aram us ke liye paiso ke koi mol nahi but you , you should understand you should know..and if keeps going like this katora humare haath mein aajayega.(abeer is not here)

Abeer is in his room and leher comes. He tells that shadam and gaurav are going on track .. i used to go with them but not anymore they asked me but i said i want to spend time with my wife leher. Leher sits on the bed and just looks front of her..he says are you listeniing and than sees she is not he says leher..leheer..than she looks. He says kaha kogyai thii. Leher says i was thinking the money you mom give us for shagun if we give those money to your father. Abeer says why? Leher says shopping ka bill. Abeer says i dont get it...leher says we did shopping..abeer says papa ke paise humare paise..Leher says we bought gifts and your dad gave the money and it was such a big amount...and that she didnt like it. Abeer sasy what do you want me to do it..go to dad give him money. Abeer says the way chutki is i am and you are my wife..Leher says we are husband and wife..we are not kids...Abeer still dong get it and he says whats wrong with dad giving money. Abeer says kya hume koi zimedari nahi hai? Abeer still dont get it he says our relationship is just back on track with teh family...and now youw ant me to go and do hesab with my dad? why leher. Leher says ok if you dont want to understand what i want to say. Abeer says bas leher i dont want to talk about this anymore i am going to give this bag to gaurav. I will be back late.

And guess what oustide room dadi standing heard evrything. After that Abeer left she comes inside room and says to leher you heard that he is his fathers son. You learn him to fight against his father. Leher say nahi..woh..Dadi says dont teach me what is right and wrong what do you think you will change our lala. Which abeer you just met we know him since he is born he is our grandson. He dont have to worry about anything, Yeah he was on wrong track when he met you for a while he became your Abheer. But after he came back to us he become our lala. I give you a note that he wont change because of you of for you!! You here to divide us..humare lala cheene ke liye. Leher says no why would i want that. Dadi says he is our and will stay ours!! You want him to become jhoru ka ghulam it wont happen i am saying it.! We knos him for long time ..because of your ishq ka fever he went against us and married you. Dadi challenged leher to save her marriage. And says let see who wins your abeer or our lala. Leher says i dont understand what you want why would i want abeer to go far from his family. Till now the lvoe you gaev was all nautak?? Dadi sasy says nautak or chalbazi what ever you says i just want to says that abeer married you against us even if we want we can throw you out of the house and to be true that is not what we want. I just want t give you the feeling that will you be able to save ya relationship...Dadi says soo much and leher is kinda disgust. Leher says in my eyes your lala and my abheer are the same for me. I have trust in my love and i know what ever happens our love will stay like it is.

Leher sitting on her bed and abeer comes..they both look sad..Abeer sit next to her and ask what happend why are you so sad. Why are you sad..because of me?? he asks. I know it was my mistake i should understand that rite riwaz of your house is different than us it is not your mistake. Abeer says forgive me..He takes a rose from back and says i met babuji dosntairs and had to hide rose thast why it misformedLOLLeher takes it and smiles.Leher says thanks. He says this house is as much yours as mine. Just want to tell you i will alwasy stand by your side because i am only yours...Leher remembers dadiss words. She says i am this house bahu and your son and i think we should think about our bhavesia and we should concentrate on our studies. I dont want that they think we forgot our zimedari because of love. Abeer says you are right...what about we both top in exams. i dont know about my self but you can do it. Now i can bring you to college wiht my scooter ..leher says you think alwasy about these thing

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "The Memory Lane:*New* Chandan Anand's Msg! (Page 73)" in Yeh Pyaar Na Hoga Kam forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Neeba

IF-Dazzler

Neeba

Posted: 29 June 2011 at 1:05am | IP Logged
16th Jume update by Hina...

Episode begins with everyone at the dinner table (Leher and Surili serving)...
Alok ,the mamaji ka chamcha is buttering up mamaji for reasons unknown...He says that he is so impressed with TN's vakil-giri and treats him as his role model ...and Bua rubs it in saying Alok always talk of his mamajis achievements...TN is proud of his ownself and then they suggest that Alok joins TN ...
Boodha plays her trick and says she wished lalla inherited TN's profession but since lalla had his own plans in life (Abeer and Leher are both a little surprised )it would be good if Alok joins TN...

TN agrees and says it would be great if someone imandaar joins him and asks Alok to join him from the following day itself... (Sudha looks unhappy at Budha's dig )
Alok gets all happy and excited and Abeer jumps into the convo to express his wishes...

He innocently tells TN that he wants to return to college to finish his studies ,he says that his exams are fast approaching and he's like to fucos on his studies from now on...Sudha and Leher smile at his enthusiasm and Tn just ays a sarcastic hmm!...

Boodha does a chance pe dance and says arey wah ! hum bhi yahi to chahti thi ke lalla dubara college jaye padhai kare and Leher is a little surprised with daadi ki nautanki and is starting to understand her true colors...Boodha says ke hum bas yahi chahte hai ki hamara pota ghar par bana rahe bas !... warna hum to darti hai ke lalla kab hamari konsi baat ka bura maan jaye (yar is budhiya ne to nalayaki me PhD kar rakhi hai)  ... so lalla goes  daadi hum ab bade ho gaye hain ! lol and says that he wont mind about such petty things... He adds that he's hoping that both would do well in their  exams ... Leher smiles and Bua asks dono matlab?  and Abeer replies kaisi baat kar rahi hai Buaji ,hum aur Leher aur kaun? haha ,I'm lovin it !

Everyone is burning with anger for Leher form inside but pretend all swet and understanding...Abeer says that Leher ihas always been good at studies and Boodha and Bua smirk at his comment...Sudha is proud of both his son and DIL ...

Dinner done ,all walk to the sitting room when Alok asks Abeer if he likes paan...Bua asks Abeer to get them some Banarsi paan... Leher starts clearing the dinner table when Sudha asks her to have her meal but leher says she will later and asks her MIl to go rest...but Sudha refuses to leave before Leher finishes has her dinner  ...

A cute MIL-DILscene follows where Sudha talks of how Leher's mum would have made sure her daughter has her meals on time and talks of how life changes for women after they get married and finally she says that she was so happy to hear lalla talk of studies...and says that she knew that leher was behind the trasformation...she says that her lalla is very capable of doing well in studies but just dosnt bother much...and asks Leher to advicehim always and show him the right path always ...Awww.of course ammaji Leher ne toh ye karna hi hai ...

Abeer and Alok return with the paan... Bua takes the paan and so does Surili ...then Bua asks him to give some paan to daadi as well and sends him to daadi's room alone and  gives an evil look ...  Boodha's in her room and Abeer gives her the paan,she says she's happy that he's baought her paan and asks him to sit with her for a while...brainwash plan begins...

She says that she understands his sentiments abt Leher going back to college but she is an old fashioned person and thinks it might be risky coz that boy called Omi was after Leher and would return to harrass her...She says that TN was talking of Omi and is worried about Leher's security at college ...She builds this risky wall around Leher's college return but lalla says that he knows how to deal with people like Omi ...but Boodha adds that he cannot be with Leher all the time and such people are always on a look out of any tiny opportunity to cause them harm... Abeer look serious and thinks deeply over the matter ...and Boodha reminds him that even though TN has brough tthem back home ,he still hasn't forgiven hem completely and she fears that things might tun sour again if they go against his wishes...Boodha ne toh apna kaam kardiya ab Leher ke reply ki baari ...

Next morning Abeer has just woken up and Leher is all ready for college...She tells him off sweetly for being late and talk sof how prompt she has been with her chores... while Abeer is still pondering over Boodha's words... and he finally says Leher kya aisa ni ho sakta ke tum college na jao?  Leher is shocked ...

She asks him why he wishes so? and Abeer reminds her of Omi and how he's hell bent on taking revenge ...Leher tells him that Omi was always  threat to her even before they had got married so what has changed now? and Abeer replies that many things have changed and tells that they got married in  against him and he will make sure that he completes his revenges by harming them..Leher is stunned...Abeer says that he needs time to think of a solution ...Leher tells him that it was her bauji's wish that she excels at studies and she will do it for her dad ...Abeer says that he will find a way in between and till the exams its best she stays home...
and that he'll make sure her studies continue somehow...

An awww scene where Leher says ok sweetly and sensibly and says that she'll do whatever he wishes and she sweetly rests her head on his chest ... Awww
and Abeer plants a cute possesive kiss on her forehead ... And he goes he needs to go when she asks is she can say something? while buttoning up his shirt woohooo !so biwi like haha !
and he says ha kaho buts she cuts it and says later !...
He again asks her to see him off before he goes college and she goes ok I will come down ...when daadi barges into their room...

saying lalla's late for college...

She declares open war and Leher says that she never intended to break Abeer's ties with his family and only wished to be accept Abeer with is family but now since Boodha has declared war she pledges to change  her lalla into her Abeer... WOHOOO !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

this is awesome ,love Leher and the deternimation in her eyes wow!

Precap: TN is doing pooj and a picture frame drops on the floor ...TN yells for Banke and asks him of what is happening..

Neeba

IF-Dazzler

Neeba

Posted: 29 June 2011 at 1:08am | IP Logged
17th June update by Hina...

Episode begins with Leher saying the same words as yesterday that she always wanted to accept Abeer with his family but now since daadi had declared she'll make sure that Abeer for the good and that she pleadges to trosform him form their lalla into her Abeer ... ooo I love the confidence Leher!

Boodha is gob-smacked and can't believe Leher's guts to speak with such determination...Leher says that she agress that she is younger than Boodha in age and experience but she also knows that she can bring the change in Abeer... She says that new relations dont change the old ones and she'll keep that in mind ...

She claims thats she has enough faith in herself and Abeer that he begins to see the difference between good and bad and she assures to make Abeer a person who  respects and is respected by everyone in the family including her...Abeer's patni... She vows to make him an independant and able person and none can stop her from doing so...

Boodha is blown away by Leher's list of pledges and is a little shaken from inside but puts up a strong determined face and tells Leher that she is dhith(adamant) ... and if it were someone else they would have given up in front of Boodha  but since Leher has taken it as a challenge ,she will accept it and see to it that she faces defeat...

and leaves muttering some cusses for the new generation ...Leher breathes a heavy sigh and the scnee shifts to the breakfast table where Bua is again bigging up her mysterious son's punctuality at college...Then she asks Banke to serve lalla another paratha and Abeer says he's had enough...Chutki notices Leher walking to the kitchen silently and aaks Abeer if bhabi is going college as well but Abeer relpies that she will be studying form home for a while and Bua smirks thinking their job is done !

Sudha finds Leher in the kitchen and asks what she's doing there when she has to get ready for college...Leher very sensibly relies that she isnt going college and it was a joint decision between her and Abeer to avoid college till they come up with a solution for Omi...She assures that Abeer will definitely come up with a resolve and says that she can study from home till then... btw Leher said Abeer kuch hal nikalenge like giving him izzat ...wah ! patidev Abeer wah !... 

Just then Abeer gives Leher a shout and she runs leaving Sudha pondering...

Awww Abeer is ready for college and Leher asks him if he has taken all necessary stuff for study...and they have a cute scene where Abeer says that he used to go to college to see and line marofy on her and now that they are married he can meet her at home,so he doesnt need to go college anymore and Leher tells him off and says that he better start thinking of studying seriously and pushes him to go before he misses the lecture... He says that he wants the room ready with the AC on and he wants a drink straight after he returns from college ,he goes its her farz to do pati seva lol and he goes he will sms her every 10 mins and call her after every lecture...
Leher pulls his fone from his hand and says that he wouldn't do any such thing and that he should concentrate only on his studies... 

She finally pushes him out to leave and Brij happens to be passing by their house just then ...He notices Leher standing at the door and she rushes out to meet her dad with wet eyes... He asks her why she didnt go to college with him and she says that Abeer think Omi will harm her if she does and Brij bluntly says that this is only the beginning of her trecherious journey in this house and warns her of the possibe danger that coming ahead... Leher weeps and says that its their majboori but Brij says that he had always wished for her to do well in her studies and thought she shared the same dreams as him...but its sad to know that she dreamt of just being a houswife and leading a bahu's life ...(I didnt like the way he worded it all) He says that there's many girls who wish to get educated and Leher sadly hasn't made the most of her oppotunity to study further and just terminated her education at the expense of her marriage ...he speaks bitter that he doesnt recognize his Guddan in this girl called Leher anymore and leaves her in tears ...

Next scene where Kul is trying to hit the nail in the wall in between the Mathurs and the Vajpayees... Tn is doing his pooj ana d chantind some mantras when he hears the noise repeatedly and gets annoyed...Chachi on the other side asks Kul to be careful or else the wall will break lol and she leaves Kul with a painting to hang on the wall...

Kul forces the nail in when a frame in TN's house drops and he yells for Banke...
Banke poor thing comes running and Tn asks him to go to the bagal wale people and ask them to stop their 'tak tak tak 'the way he said it was hilarious ! Banke is hesitant to go but TN shouts and orders him to go...

Kul scold Banke and asks him to leave beforehe kicks him out ...Chachi says that Banke is right but Kul asks her to keep quiet to go make tea for him instead ..lol and chachi says kitni chai piyenge din me haha,the lady is funny bechare Kulcha is frustrated coz he hasnt seen Omi chachi in days WinkLOL... And Kul starts banging  the hammer again hard  and persistent...

Boodha joins TN  and speaks ill of the bagal wale people when Bua comes with Surili and asks what the noise is about ? and Boodha says hamare samdhi hai Rajjo when Leher and Sudha walk in and Bua stops and says that iti achi and susheel bahu ke aise parivar wale? ..>Surili gives an evil here and TN and Boodha narrow their eyes with revenge.. Leher and Sudha get worried when Banke returns to tell TN that Kul refused to listen and told him off big time...TN gets angry and asks him who said so and Banke says bhabiji ke chahaji...

Bua rubs it in to say that she knew it couldn't have been Leher's pitaji to stoop so low...She calms TN down and says that now they are your samdhi and that he should regard them with respect... 

Leher is perplexed and Boodha says wo baat nahi samjhe to unki beti unhe samjhayegi ...ghar jakar nahi to fone par samjhadegi ...(baap re Boodha ka dimag ,fone par huh? jisse tu ek teer se do nishan kar sake huh?Angry)

Leher calls Kul and he goes ballistic over the fone...

Neeba

IF-Dazzler

Neeba

Posted: 29 June 2011 at 1:11am | IP Logged
19th June update by mrinalbharatram..This was the only one hour episode of YPNHK..Ouch

The episode starts wid Lehar calling Kulcha.Lehar calls Kul and pleads to him to complete the work after some tym as Puja is going at VP's house and there is a lot of disturbance.Kul refuses and scolds Lehar and says we taught you raised u up and now ur getting over our head u are very concerned for ur new relatives.Kul disconnects the phone.

Lehar is crying dadi asks her to not cry and taunts her by saying if we wouldn't hav accepted their daughter then she would have been roaming around.Dadi tells TN that she can't stand this any more and asks him to take her to her room.Bua tells Lehar that don't feel bad and asks her to be happy she tells her tat as the tym passes everything will get fine.

Then Lehar goes to kitchen where Sudha is already present.Lehar tells Sudha tat she wants to make Abeer's fav paneer ki subzi Sudha tells her tat u shld go and study ur not even going to college but Lehar insits tat she will study later and wants to learn how to make Paneer ki subzi Sudha agrees.

Lehar is in her room she switches on A/C as Abeer told her to do so she hears some voice and goes to the corridor.She sees Dadi is sitting on her usual place(don't noe wat it is called) TN comes there and asks her why is she sitting there in such hot weather she says during our times we didn't had A/C and fans we have grown up like this.She says but some people (refering to Lehar) always wish to switch on A/C even if on one is in the room and tells him tat I was jst cuming frm Lala's room the A/C was switched on but no one was there and says it's only u who will have to pay the electricity bill.TN takes her to her room.Lehar comes bak and switches the A/C off.

Lehar is comin down the stairs and Bua stops her she says why are u still sad? Don't bother about wat Amma says think tat she has cough and ignore her and tells her that my saas and dadiya saas used to do the same but I used to put cotton in my ears and just used to smile.

Abeer comes bak home quitely he moves in and searches Lehar but is not able to find her Surili sees him wat are u searching for?? he says nothin I was tired I attended 4 lectures today non stop and didn't got the time to think.She says I noe wat u were not able to think of he says I was thinking abt u since u have cum we havn't got much tym to talk she says ok Mummy ji (Bua) is also here lets sit and chat.Bua comes and says wats happening Surili says Abeer wanted to talk so...Bua tells Abeer tat Lehar is in the Kitchen.ABeer tells them to wait I'll jst cum I want to drink water.Lehar is cooking food and Banke is also there

.Abeer quitely enters and tells Banke tat Bua has called him he says she only asked me to make tea for her Abeer says tat there is some imp. work so u go quickly otherwise Bua will scold me then I won't leave u.Abeer hugs Lehar frm behind(both lookin sexy)Lehar asks him to leave he says I wan't tell u wat happened today in college Lehar says no later on but then she remembers Bua ji's words tat always keep ur happy if ur husband is happy then ur relation will also be nyc.She agrees.

Both go to their room and starts to say something but he feels hot in the room and asks y is the room so hot ?? then he sees tat A/C is off he asks her if A/C is not working or is there any other prob. she says tat She didn't switched on the A/C.Abeer gets angry he says this is my childhood habbit I can't stay in hot enviornment she says tat no one was in the room so she didn't switched it on as electricity bill will rise he says Bauji have to the bill and we won't becum beggars if the A/C is switched on.He angrily says tat day also u told me to return the money to Bauji.Dadi enters the room.Dadi gives sharbat to Abeer.Dadi says to Lehar Banke always used to switch on the A/C 1 hr in advance.These things are ur responsibilty.Then again Dadi taunts her Ohh u are new it will take time for u but u will have to noe abt Abeer's Taur-Tareeke(Habbits)Lehar is shocked.

Scene shifts to the VP's dinning area everyone is having food Abeer starts praising Sudha tat he loved Paneer ki subzi and halwa which he thought Sudha cooked as he was having it after a long tym.Everyone praises Sudha then she tells tat the credit goes to Lehar she smiles everyone is shocked Abeer says tat he can't belive.Surili asks Alok wheather he had Dal or not and goes to serve him Dal ..Daid stops her and sees her bangles ..she praises how beautiful they are and asked how gave it to her Surili says Alok gifted him when he got his first salary.Sudha tells him to give her the address frm where he got the bangles as she wishes to gift the same to Lehar.TN says ok and asks Alok how much did it cost he said not much jst 1.5 lakh Rs. TN says come wid me to the bank tomorrow I'll give u the money and get the bangles made.Abeer says to TN that u don't need to do all this I'll gift Lehar these bangles frm my 1st salary as Lehar wishes so.TN says to Abeer tat Bahu has changed u and he is happy about tat.

Next day morning Lehar comes wid milk for Abeer she sees Abeer is still sleeping so she dips his index finger in hot milk he wakes up.Abeer pretends to be angry at Lehar and she apologizes to him for doing so.He quickly smiles tat u hav becum jst lyk me.She sends to bathroom.Abeer is having breakfast in hurry Lehar tells him to have it slowly Dadi also tells him to do so he says tat i'm getting late this is all cuz of Lehar he says srry i was jst joking.Abeer is ready to leave and asks Lehar to give him the book which he left on the table.Lehar goes to Abeer ...Abeer is masti mood teasing Lehar ..after Abeer leaves Lehar is clearing the table.

Dadi starts her drama wid Bua and Lehar falls for it and agrees to go for buying vegetables.Lehar goes to kitchen to take money then Lehar hears dadi saying tat i asked to go to mall bxuz she is delicate and she won't be able to take the pain of these crowded mandis and markets and Lehar falls for it again while goin dadi says it would have been good if car was at home it would have been easy for u to bring vegetables but u have an old habbit of traveling by rickshaw so come bak frm rickshaw.Lehar goes Dadi receives a call and says tat ur money will reach u jst do the work.

Precap-Lehar is Mandi buying Vegetables she is not able to hold all the bags by her self she collides wid a milkman both fall down some woman help lehar and some men help the milkman.

Neeba

IF-Dazzler

Neeba

Posted: 29 June 2011 at 1:13am | IP Logged
Update of 21st June by rima791. This is a members only post. Here's the link.

Neeba

IF-Dazzler

Neeba

Posted: 29 June 2011 at 1:16am | IP Logged
Update of 22nd June by wida...This is our favourite episode with 'Woh Hain zara khafa khafa' song..

Bua gives dadi paan and she says that it will taste amazing now after what happend. Bua says i didnt thought you thought so farr..when you let me made the list for what to buy.. Bechari bahu how did her face become..and our lala he was so angryy. And now tonight lala ki bahu will try to manage abeer.. Dadi says i dont care aboutt that i just wanted to show lala how much i care about him and his wife...Leher couldnt say anthing and our lala stayed our lala. Just showed lala that his wife dont listen.she was here to make lala to her abeer but she doesnt know i am the saas of her saasLOL  Ishq ka booth will go away!!..Just watch and wait to see what happens tomorrow. Bua asks what will happen tomorrow.  Dadi shows bua a kangan and says these are for leher. Dadi say is if i can give her this kangan than  haat mein katar ne beech mein rak sakti hai. Dadi says now just wait and see what i do tomorrow!

Next morning leher brings abeer a cupt of tea but he walks angrily away. Leher says abee but he walks away ..to school. Leher is cleaning her wound and looks at abeers picture and hold it close to her. She tries to call him but he doesnt  up the phone..than she messaged him AISA NA RUTHO HUMSE. Leher trying to study in her room butt she cant stop thinking about Abeer and calls him again but he doesnt pick up. Dadi shouts and says lala ki bahu come downstairs why you sitting there alone.
Dadi ask what happend lala ki bahu?? Leher says nothing butt Sudha sees that leher is sad.
Leher in kitchen and Sudha comes to the kitchen as well door bell rings and leher looks who it is(expecting abeer) but no it is some one else. She goes back to the kitchen. Sudha ask what the matter is. Leher says nothingg. Sudha says you waiting for lala?? he is not talking to you? Sudha says i called him as well b ut his phone is switched off you couldnt talk to him either naa. Leher says noo i talked to him he is with gaurav and shadab. Sudha says oh..he is angry with you because what happend yesterday? it is not your mistakee every woman trys the same. What happned actually? we were allw orried and Lala was very worried as well. You know these manss they cant express theri love alwasy butt they can alwasy be angry. Behin dthe angyr things are their love. Sudha gives an example of what happend to her. She says only good husbands get angry because of these things. Leher says i said so many times sorry to him. Sudha says i will talk to him when he comes back but he will like it if you take care of itt.

Abeer back at home in his room. He sees a letter and read it: I know you are angry with me abeer and you dont like any thing i say. What ever i do it turns out to go wrong. Now you dont like me what is the need of me to stay here and that is why i am leaving. Your Leher. Abeer gets all worriedd...but than he sees leher...A song sequence start where leher tries to get Abeer happy again and talk to her. She doing PATRI KI SIVAHLOLsong: Aisa mat satayi hain.(MUST WATCH)Finaly Abeer starts singing as wellBig smile

Next morning Leher praying and say i want your ashirwaad. What i am gonna do is a bit different ..what is going on is that good or wrong? I dont want to hurt anyone but what happens to me is not good for me and my love. We hope from elders they show us good paths but what if they show us wrong paths. My dad says that the one who doesnt say anything against anyai than the person have to tkae anyai all their live.  My dad alwasy says to pray before you start something important. I wish i could ask my father if it is right what i am goign to do. But he is not talking to his. Give me your ashirwaad and stop me if i will be doing anything wrong.

Abeer sitting and Dadi comes he is about to going to school but she stops him she says for few mins i need to talk to you. She shows him the kangan and says give it to Leher. Abeer say but i promised Leher that i will buy her when i have my first salary. Dadi says but that takes to much time do it than as well but give here these as well. Cause she is new bahu and every bahi has wishes..look she is wearing sudhas given kangans now. Abeer says leher is such a girl that if i give her chodiya wiht my first salary than she will wear them with a lot of love. Dadi say i understand you butt your bahu is something for me as well..Cant i give her anything? Look alokh ki bahi is wearing new kangans and our bahu old ones. Here take it and give it to her. Dadi gives it to him and says look leher is there. Abeer says leher..put your hand forwardd he gives the kangan ot her. Leher asks whose are these?.  Abeer says think that i gave it to you. Leher says but you said you will give me kangasn by your first salary. Abeer says yes i will but dadi gave these ones.

Precape:  Leher says to Abeer. Dadi takees care of me so much and the idea of these kangans are Dadis as well. I think we should do something for her..They show leher saying some plan to Abeer but they don't show what. Abeer says very good plan we will plan everything when i come back home.

Neeba

IF-Dazzler

Neeba

Posted: 29 June 2011 at 1:19am | IP Logged
23rd June update by Neha(noddiye)..

Payback Time'In all a superb episode'..Guys DO NOT MISS

Scene starts with Abeer gifting Kangan to Lehar. Lehar apprehensive when she gets to know that its given by Daadi. Abeer says to keep the Kangan and he will get her with his first salary. Lehar is about to refuse when Daadi comes there and lovingly asks lehar to keep it. Lehar senses Daadi's game and wears the Kangan'..Abeer is getting late and hence is leaving from the house'.Halfway to the door, Lehar calls him and starts the Dadi game'she says that since they are back home Daadi has done so much for Lehar and Abher should also do something for her. Abeer is maha pleased at the suggestion and Abher hatch a plan which we cannot hear. 
Lehar tells Abeer that she will make all the arrangements. Abeer goes to college.

Mathur House
Brij is taking aarti from Dulhan'He gets up to go to work but feels dizzy. Dulhan steadies him and he moves ahead and again feels dizzy. Dulhan tells him to sit down and gets a glass of water for him. She tells him that ever since Lehar has left them he is not been taking care of himself..however this will not do and he should look after himself. She also says that its time to forgive her and let go of the negative feelings as tension is not good for him. To this Brij replies that he has only one daughter and no matter what he feels he cannot forgive Lehar for what she did. He also requests her not to mention Lehar again'.Dulhan is shocked.

Bajpayee Residence
Lehar & Banke are hovering around the kitchen with the groceries. Daadi is watching all the action while reading Doha (Kabir's Doha I think)'.She is restless about whats Lehar and Banke are doing in the kitchen and calls Banke'and asks him what is going on'.Banke replies that he is just helping Bhabhiji( Lehar) and goes off. Not satisfied with the answer Daadi herself goes to the kitchen and sees Lehar preparing a sort of seven course meal. She is astonished at the amount of dry fruits and other expensive ingredients that are there in the kitchen. She asks Lehar as to what is going on'(Guys please watch this interaction'both the actors have done the scene splendidly) Lehar says that guests are coming and she is preparing food for them. Daadi asks which guests? Lehar replies that her guests are coming to which Daadi says that's why she is hellbent on making the TN household broke by buying all such stuff. Lehar replies that you only have taught me that TN Bajpayee has a reputation and we all have to live up to it. Daadi says that you will serve this kind of food to your lowly guests'Lehar says that you only told me that the stature of the guests dsnt matter but the stature of the hosts matter. Daadi is maha pissed at lehar's reply and says that you have become very smart and back answering me. Lehar then tells her that she dsnt have any ornaments to wear apart from this Kangan. She requests Daadi to give her some jewellery so that it would match up to the reputation of TN. Daadi is fuming by now'Lehar asks her to taste her Kheer'which Daadi dsnt and walks off'

Daadi then conspires with Bua to spoil Lehar's fun'She tells Banke to set aside the food prepared by Lehar and to order from the nearby Ram Bhaose hotel..Bua asks what is she upto..Daadi says that Lehar's guests will eat that food and when Abeer will come to know that Lehar has prepared such dirty food he will be damn angry'Both are content with their plan'

Mathur House
Dulhan and rama are sitting cutting vegetables when the bell rings.Rama opens to find a distraught Brij standing .Brij comes inside and almost collapses.Rama rushes to get water and Dulhan says I told you not to go as you were not feeling well. She asks what happened'to which Kulcha appears from behind and declares that Brij has made his life living hell. His daughter to is fit and fine in her house and we are suffering.He announces that Brij has resigned from his job just because someone at the office must have said something about Lehar. Now Lehar has done such a thing that people will say then why is he isn't used to it. Dulhan and rama are looking at Brij for explanation but he dsnt say anything'both Rama and Dulhan appeared shocked. 

Bajpayee Residence

Daadi and Bua are worried as they cant find Lehar. They ask Surily who says that Abeer had called and Lehar has been off with Banke since. Just then Abher & Banke enter. Lehar cribs about how hot it is outside and Abeer agrees. Daadi says what have they brought and Lehar says that should we sit here or sit in the AC as she is feeling damn hot ifact Lehar suggests that they should get split ac rather they should have Centralized AC'.Daadis expressions here are like she'll faint. Abeer says that they have brought good sarees for everyone and starts distributing the sarees to the ladies. Daadi,Bua & Surily are shocked at the gifts .Abeer then tells them to wear the sarees in the eveing. Daadi tries to find out who is coming but Abeer says that they ll know soon. Abeer goes'Lehar Shows daadi another saree. This is a fab saree and daadi are shocked looking at it. Lehar says that that saree is for her'Daadi and Bua are shocked

Precap: Lehar telling daddi that how can TN Bajpayee's bahu shop with a calculator in hand, she has to buy stuff that would suit the reputation'and she also says that diamond set will look amazing on her saree'so Daadi hold her head in her hand thinking that Lehar bought the diamond set. Lehar says no the diamond set you shall give as it wont look nice if the Bahu of the house only has mangalsutra on her

Neeba

IF-Dazzler

Neeba

Posted: 29 June 2011 at 1:21am | IP Logged
24th June update by Hina..

Episode begins with Leher showing her new  expensive saree to daadi...
daadi throws a fit and says that she can't be going bankrupt (like Sam said) to keep their shaan going...she asks how much she has spent on the shopping ?...Leher replies that she can't be shopping with a calculator afterall she's Vajpayee khandaan ki bahu..Bua and Surili as usual make faces ...

Leher then says that the saree will look lovely with a diamond set and daadi gets a heart attack thinking Leher has brought a hiro ka haar as well but Leher says ,I know u'll give it to me coz u are the one who said that just a mangal sutra wudn't look nice on a Vajpayee bahu...

Abeer joinsthem back and Boodha changes her tone LOL and Leher says that she's gotto get ready and leaves and asks Abeer to bring the diamond set from daadi...Abeer cutie does another chance pe dance and says that not only will he get the haar but twill also pehnaofy her the haar Wink...

Leher leaves to get ready while Boodha,Bua and Surili try some new evil faces and give Leher a warning alert ...

TN and Alok return home to find it all decorated...TN asks if there's a tyohar but Bua replies no...Surili ,Boodha and Bua are dressed in the sarees AbHer had bought... 

Leher and Abeer walk down the stairs looking stunning in the purple shirt and pink/red saree...

TN asks again about the occasion and Abeer says u'll find out in a bit when there's a whole lot of aunties rushing in through the front door screaming Janamdin mubarak ho Sharbati !!!...

good God ,Boodha's name is Sharbati? kya sonch ke naam rakha hai yaar,she's  one neemi woman and naam sharbati ? chalo jo bhi,ab poor Boodha ke parents ko thodi na pata tha ke ye aisi niklegi LOL

Boodha is startled to see her relatives/mates...Kaushalya was one of the leaders of the gang ...

So the ladies (I assume they are Boodha's mates ,u know the kitty party gang) come in and greet Boodha and come up with some lame birthday jokes... going by Boodha's gunaaho ki umar ,I'd say she's crossed a hazaar saal alreadyLOL ...

They say that u'r lalla ki bahu is so sweet to organize this for u...

Bua had forgotten her mum's b'day so she apologizes to Boodha and wishes her ,so does TN and then Sudha who tells them that Leher had made a note of all birthdays long ago...

One of  the ladies says that Sharbati is so lucky to have Leher as her bahu...

Boodha and Bua cringe on hearing Leher's praises and now comes the fun scene when Abeer and Leher go up to wish Boodha ...
Leher does mention Boodha's age but I cudn't catch it ... (75 apparently)

Boodha unwillingly gives them both aashirwaad and Leher gives her a hug and wishes her again  in a winning tone woohooo ! Boodha ka sabse worse janamdin... but serves her good,next time she'll think twice before messing with Leher...

The ladies praise Leher and appreciate her efforts to keep the family happy and together...seekho Boodha kuch seekho lalla ki bahu se...but Boodha aint gonna change overnight so she gulps her anger ...

One of the ladies checks out Leher's hiro ka haar and says its beautiful lol and Surili's sulks coz her haar goes unnoticed...

Leher says that daadi gave her the haar and the ladies come up with some wiscracks about how stingy old women are...

Leher does Boodha's aarti and says that its her saubhagya to be celebrating daadi's b'day ! u know what she means by that LOL...Boodha really wanted to smack Leher then,u cud tell with her expressions...
Abeer then gifts Boodha a  murti and Boodha loved it and says yeh to hamare krishna kanhaiya  hai...

Leher then asks Banke to serve the food and Bua and Boodha panic !
Bua says khaana to rasoi me nahi hai...and Banke repeats the same but Leher asks of where its vanished...she says she had made the khaana dil se and had left it in the kitchen ...everyone is confused but Bua discloses that she transported the food to Boodha's room to keep it chilled in the AC ...ahahahahahaha !...Leher rubs in and goes aww kitna acha kiya aapne,humne to yeh socha bi nahi tha...

Bua drags Banke to get the food out and the party is in full swing...

TN and Alok are standing with a drink when annoying Alok asks TN about some case and TN was irritated,lol  ! I loved TN's irritated look...aur chipkao us lallu ko TN ,soon u'll be pulling your hair out LOL Sudha comes and asks TN if he needs anything and says hamari bahi kitni samjhdarr hai na? as if TN's gonna like that ...

Leher switches the stereo on to play ...

baar baar din yeh aye
baar baar dil yeh gaaye
tu jiye hazaro saal(ni baba,kon handle karega is budhiya ko hazaar saal)
yeh meri hai aarzoo
happy birthday to you
happy birthday to you...

and soon she annouces that she has arranged for a raam charit manas paath on daadi's special day and asks everyone to join her ...

TN is kinda impressed with his bahu ...

After the paath when all the ladies are standing in the foyer and chatting,Baanke brings in big thaalis for charity...Abeer asks daadi to put her hand on them coz hes gonna donate it to the poor  in her name ... the ladies love the idea and are again impressed by AbHer...Leher asks Banke to give it all to Brahmins and Abeer asks Boodha of how she liked the idea...Boodha is overwhelmed and says that such a brilliant idea cud only be Abeers but Abeer says it was Leher who suggested this and she arranged for everything...he goes ab aap maanti hain na ki hamari pasand kitti achi hai ? (manwake rahoge tum to lalla) . and Leher says ,daadi ko acha laga bas ,hame aur kya chahiye LOL...Boodha ke dil par ek aur zakhm haiiiyeee zor ki lagi !!!! ...Sudha says even she never celebrated mataji's b'day with so much pomp and that Leher really knows how to respect elders and win their heart ... Leher smiles at her victory and Chutki gives Leher a hug saying she's the best ! (awww Chutki) and daadi is getting attack pe attack !Ouch

Leher says that she wants to say something to everyone...She begins with how well she's settled into the family coz daadi has accepted her well...she says that whatever she is its because of daadi's guidance...she says that if they think she's a good bahu then its daadi who shud be praised coz she showed her the right way to win people's heartsWink kaisi lagi Boodha? ...she says that she hopes to continue her seva if daadi is there to guide her...

Boodha's girlfriend asks her to train her bahu as well,coz she's a nalayak lol...and everyone laugh faltu me ... and its time to go ...the party's over ...

Sudha and Leher have a cute scene where Sudha sweetly asks Leher to win TN 's heart as well and she is sure that Leher will some day...Leher replies that she's only following her footsteps :)

Banke comes to them with the gifts and asks of what to do with them...Leher takes them from him and says she'll give them to daadi... of course along  with some victorious smiles here and there...LOL

Scene shifts to daadi 's room ,where Bua is chilling on the armchair and Boodha is pacing the room ...and says ye ladki to sava ser nikli rajjo(  ab pata chala huh? bola tha na never underestimate the power of AbHer ? bola tha ki ni Angry)
Bua the boa goes haan amma,shakal bholi par hai badi shaatir( sab Boodha ki kripa hai Buaji )

Leher rushes into the room with the gifts and asks of  where to keep them...and returns the heero ka haar baizzat LOL... Leher goes wah ! daadi kya naam hai aapka Sharbati ! Clap 
Boodha goes humse khel khelogi? and Leher cheekily goes nahi daadi,hum aapse kyu koi khel khelengi...aur aapne sahi kaha tha hum aapke lalla ko apna Abeer nahi bana sakti isliye humne socha ki hum hi aapke lalla ki patni ban jaate hain ...( kya line maari hai yaar,dil khush kar diya !)... Boodha is burning with anger and Leher adds fuel and says haan ab to hum college wollege nahi jayenge bas saara din araam karenge AC me LOL aur shopping karenge khoob sari mall se ,ache ache gehne pehnenge Big smile and wagera wagera...

Bua says haan Leher amma to tumse bohot khush hain aur yehi chahti hain...
Leher goes acha? and chirpily leaves them to sulk...

Boodha says naagin ki bil me haath daala hai is ladki ne (did u just call yourself a naagin Boodha? bring on the saperas people LOL

Precap: Boodha and Bua talk of how cleverly Leher played the diamond haar act after she had given her the kangan through lalla,now she pledges to make Leher dance over the kangan...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Thinker_Belle

Post Reply New Post

Go to top