Yeh Pyaar Na Hoga Kam

The Memory Lane:*New* Chandan Anand's Msg! (Page 68)

Post Reply New Post

Page 68 of 74

Neeba

IF-Dazzler

Neeba

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 11:58am | IP Logged
Update of 20th April by soapbubble..

Lehar comes to college and Bitan sends her to the garden behind with a fine story that they're giving out hall tickets there. Lehar goes and to the background of Aane wala pal, she sees the ribbons, the flowers, a huge giant card and flowers. (NO lip sync and a really short piece - still puzzled over choice of song).
Lehar is very happy and thanks Abeer. He syas he could never forget her birthday. He calls her 'jaanam' and Lehar is embarassed and amused. 

Omi insinuates himself into the Mathur household. He meets Brij, Mridula and does full chaplusi. Then he persuades chacha and chachi that they need to do some dhamaka in the mohalla to compete with the Vajpayees. he suggests that they show a mata ka jagraata wala video so that everyone is impressed.

In his flat, his chamchas are getting one expert to place spycams everywhere. (Obviously thi sis an LSD rip-off ! how quickly our CVs are inspired. The idea is that whatever happens in the apartment is shown live to the whole Ganeshgunj mohalla.

Lehar asks Abeer where they're going and Abeer lies to her saying it's Aman/Amit's house.
they go in Lehar is very pleased with the arrangements. But Omi is also pleased with his arrangements.

In the precap: they show omi changing the 'channel' and Lehar and Abeer's voices ring out - they're either saying shayari to each other or something. Everyone is shocked.
Bubble

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Thinker_Belle

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "The Memory Lane:*New* Chandan Anand's Msg! (Page 68)" in Yeh Pyaar Na Hoga Kam forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Neeba

IF-Dazzler

Neeba

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 12:02pm | IP Logged
21st April update by soapbubble...

Paathakain meets the Vajpayee women at the doorstep and tells them the jagraata is happening. Daadi refuses to go and is even more annoyed when she hears the Mathurs are organising it. she wonders why Lehar is not around and then adds gayee hogi kahi gulcharre udaane.
Full tayaari is on - ankur is supervising seats etc.
Banke takes permission from Sudha and goes to the jagraata.

At Omi's flat - another song - Chookar mere man ko with all the trappings (The set designer has absolutely no taste) Yes the song was SUPPOSED to be lip sync but out of sync which is worse.
 Jagrata starts. everybody is swaying and singing. Gaurav and Shadaab are also there. Omi calls his secret hitech video mixing unit and asks them to show the Abher channel.

It starts with Abeer and Lehar's voices saying poetry. Curtain opens dramatically. Lehar is reading and abeer is guessing the poet. Then he asks her to close her eyes and puts on the locket. Everyone is Ganesh gunj is utterly stunned.
It goes on and on - Abher are saying sweet nothings to each other - making silly promises - will always share chocolate, will always praise you etc.
Banke and Mrs Pathak go and call the Vajpayees. TN, Sudha and dadi also come and see what all is happening till TN shouts band karo ye sab and the screen goes blank.
People start whispering and saying rude things.
Dadi yells at one woman and then also starts abusing Kul and the Mathurs. Finally TN takes his family and leaves.
Very very sad to see Brij's face. TN is angry but Brij is devastated.

Omi comes up and starts yelling at the cable operator for showing "jawaan logon ka matter" to families. One of his chelas starts to say arre you should see them in college and Omi pretends to beat him up and defend the Mathurs' honor.
Epi ends

Precap: Kulcha is telling Mridula that Lehar lied twice when she came late. He would have taken her to task but Brij stopped him.

Full on episode - very difficult to see. Extremely humiliating for Abher. Very distressing for both families.

Frankly Omi wins - because Lehar has lost big time. I don't how they'll recover from this in terms of sheer izzat, how she can ever win her father's trust. 
Bubble 

Thinker_Belle

Neeba

IF-Dazzler

Neeba

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 12:05pm | IP Logged
April 22nd update by our Neel...

Kul is talking, blaming Brij, Blaming Brij's behaviour, He says you and Bhabhi set a bad example by acting lover-dovey in front of kids etc, This Kul - I cannot wait for the day, TN KICKS HIS A$$ ... and then there was Omi s$$la standing in the house with the family as if he is intimate family relative and making bhola-bhala faces, this OmiCensoredAngryCensoredCensored   Kul screams further, blaming Brij saying office people will also know ...Dulhan screams bas bas, stop it bhaisaab, Chachi says "Please stop, see Bhabhi has cried and cried and bura haal hua hai unka .." Kulidiot tells Dulhan Bhabhi - Guddan lied not once but twice, The Parents who cannot catch even a lie are not even parents, and once she lies she will lie again! " Brij says no, my daughter cannot lie to me., Kul says " You are acting blind.."... Brij insists she cannot lie, she will never lie to her mom and dad and asks Dulhan to call Leher, All this while Omi is watching like a Ghatiya k$meen$ that he is. Kul says she is lying, we dont even know where our kid is, the cable wale know where she is, not us! Brij poor guy again insists she cant lie to mum and dad ..he's coughing, Kul grabs phone from Dulhan and calls Leher, ...

Daadi is screaming, Ladki kha gayi Lalla ko, ...TN again huffing, sharm aatai hai usko hamara beta kehta huvay, on and on, Sudha cries, TN as usual ... Sudha's crying, TN blames her syaing you rescued Abeer when he drank, you said he was a bacha, is he a bacha? Aashiqui is going on and he's doing it with 'Leher' - this girl who is daughter of people I hate! He says " He didnt even think of TN Vajpayee or his elders ...unki izzat ki parva bhi nai hi...becoz his mom puts him oh her head, kya sanskar diya hai uska ma nai, claps bahut khoob!" Daadi also blames Sudha, she insults Sudha saying he's not your stepson, your own, Deepa's ma is smiling slyly enjoying that comment!AngryAngry

TN and daadi are blaming Leher, Daadi is crying "Why bhawan didnt take me before this happens ..." TN says let me call him ...Abeer is shown later cutting someone's phone call, I guess TNsAngry

Next Abeer and Leher are sitting and talking, Kul calls, asks Leher where she is, all on speakerphone and Leher lies - she's at library ...etc...Kul leaks sarcasm - come aaram say, puri padhayi karo, hamara kul ka naam roshan karo ..." Brij is stunned hearing the lies Leher is spilling,,Omi the creep is right there ... Leher tells Abeer something gadbad is going on, Abeer is his stupid self making light of itAngry - Leher says Chachaji was talking weirdly, it's already late - sava-saat let's go, she says "Yeh din ham kabhi nahi bhulenge"Cry...Kul is screaming at Brij- see what all Lies she's saying-This s$$la Omi says "No, I dont think she's at fault, hamara Leherji is Ladies...gentlemen Ladies hai, masoom hai, ..."(Superb lines,Wah Wah Omi!AngryCensored ) ...Omi says all fault of Brahman ka Launda...Chachiji, dearest Chachi ji is suspicious of Omi (Love Chaachi here), she's looking at Omi with distrust and suspicion ...Chacha worries where will we go from this place (house)..

Omi khaan-barao's Mathur's ears with how well he knows that Leher is naadaan and masoom , how Abeer traps Leher, "Bamman kay launda nay apki izzat ko nishana banaya...", he says baap vakeel must have instigated son to make family matter into ladki ki matter so that your bolti hi band ho jayegi! *Full on brainwashing by Omi* Stupid Kul is drinking all this in ...

Precap - Leher saying "Chachaji, I was in Library, how will I know where Abeer is...?" Brij slaps Leher hard,"I thought you'll stop at pehla lie no doosra, teesra , kitni safayi say jhoot bol rahi ho Leher ..." CryCry

Broken HeartMy heart broke for Leher, I swear, I'm heartbrokenCry  But this episode is watchable, I liked it how they acted, Omi has nice lines, story is really moving forward nicely, only disappointment ABEER! He's going to get the shock of his life!Angry 

Thinker_Belle

Neeba

IF-Dazzler

Neeba

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 12:12pm | IP Logged
No update for 23rd April,only a review by sarab123.

To the Epi: 

It was a fantastic episode today...A lot of family drama of sanskaar and parwarish ka gyaan..This stuff seems really serious to me so I wont comment much.Wil just post some pointers .

1. Today again I felt so sad for Abeer's mom,Y is she being blamed of everything.I crsly dnt understand y always the mother is being responsible kids action and wen kids do something good it is said that "Baap Ka Naam Roshan Karega" Huh Ouch

2. TN was too scary today.But I loved the TN k expressions Tongue

3. Abeer stil stands up for his love and doesnt want to hear bad words abt Leher.. Heart

4.Leher got slapped 
Dead
But I really liked the the way Leher's dad was talking..the dialogues in this show r brilliant !! they r so apt and realistic. 

Did I say I love the BG score of this show TongueSmile

Thinker_Belle

Neeba

IF-Dazzler

Neeba

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 12:14pm | IP Logged
Update of 26th April by desigrl05...

Abeer goes on to tell that he loves Leher and he will not be able to hear one word against her
all are shocked, TN is the most shocked seems like and sudha stares to TN ..dadi questions this, veena looks confused..
Abeer goes upstairs leaving the rest downstairs

-mathur residence-

brij continues to say he's ashamed of leher now for even being his daughter
he starts crying saying that his pride is lost..he almost trips , leher goes to him but he puts up his hand for her not to come near him
she cries badly
everyone leaves to room leaving leher crying

-leher/bittans room-

bittan is comforting leher telling her nto to cry
leher is sad that because of her papa cried and how much she lied to him
leher gets to go someplace
bittan stops her asking where she is going
leher says to ask fro forgiveness from papa, bittan tries to stop her, but leher syas its now ornever...

-papas room-
dulhan tries to give food to brij but he refuses and questions upon his parenting.. leher comes in, but chachaji tells her to go away..she is hurt but kneels next to her papa and hequestions her uponhis parenting
leher starts begging for forgivness saying that she repents her wrongdoings and to give her another chance..the rest look disgusted at leher
she continues to sayt hat out of fear she lied and nothing else,she didn't do anyting that would make him feel embarrased
brij starts to ask her of the truth of what he say bt kul butts in saying that 'how can you still believe her now' ..brij puts up his hands tosinglaing him to beq uiet
brij says he'd like to talk to his daughter alone..all leave
brij getsup saying that your father wishes to know the truth, so tell me it
he further says that he wishes to trust leher and does nto want this trust to break so she has to tellthe truth
leher walks next to him and syas i love abeer...papa looks shocked at her adn in disbelief..she repeats it and syas that she wantedto tell him everything btu b/c of the tension btwn the two families she could not
she says that many tiems she wanted to tell but coudln't..she says taht she tried to distance herself from abeer but she could not, but in all ofthis she did not do anything that would make his head into shame
she says to trusthim this oen tiem andshe will not speak a lie ever again..she hold his arm btu he removes her hand and walks out of the room leaving leher shocked and crying

-abeers room-

abeer is thinking and his mom walks in w/ his dinner plate askingif she can enter his room
abeer reassures her that here is nto need for her to ask taht but she says that hes changed so much in love that she doesn't know her place in hislife
he questions ofhow she is talking, she keeps questioning him abotu how ruthless he's become and he has not respect for his elders and he goes stating his love infront of his elders..abeer is hurt that shes calling him 'abeer' rather than 'lala' btu she responds to this to he's gotten too old for her to call him that now..and how one girl has put her soo far away from him and she asks if that was any way to talk to his father..he replies saying that he couldn't bare what he was hearing from him, he loves leher alot, sudha questions this love as taking a girl to a room adn staying with her alone is love ..she says he's so irresponsibe..and asks how leher came with him w/o resistane? he cries and tells her she's not understanding, he hasn't crossed any limitations btu she doesn't trust him..they argue a bit more and she tells him taht he's at no age to understand what love is, and tells him to understand the situation
she finally tells him to eat and go to bed..she leaves abeer thinking and sad

--
precap: brij is dressed in pant/shirt dragging leher downstairs to the angaan all the while she's beggin for forgivenss..

Thinker_Belle

Neeba

IF-Dazzler

Neeba

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 12:15pm | IP Logged
Update of 27th April by desigrl05.

leher is lying on bittans lap in their room during the early early morning hours
she asks bittan to hlep her meet up w/ abeer..bittan tries to convince her not to but no avail, bittan agrees..both girls sneak out of the room and head towards the chath

-abeers room-

abeer is walking around tensed whlie baake is sleeping on the floor in his room

-chath-

bittan sends abeer a text that guddan isoutside waitng for him..he comes onto the chath and leher tells bittan to keep an eye out

abeer and leher hold the fencing border touching each others hands
both are very emotional

leher asks abeeer if he has slelpt at all..he tells her the same
they both tell each other that they've told their respective parents about how much they love one another and they're willing to do anything for the other

leher says okay leave it as im here to talk about something else

she asks aside from themtwo who else knew about the bday..abeer says no one..she asks thenhow did all this happen..he says he's also dumbfounded

she asks if his friend "amit" knows..he just looks away...then seh mentions how omi was at her house yday..abeer looks damn shocked

she syas that when she returned home he was still there..abeer is shocked and he gets flashes about how omii once told him that him and leher will seperate one day like salim and anakali
and how he was insisting upon the house...and how he gave him the house keys

leher keeps saying how it was omi's idea to do jagraata..she is sure that it was omi's doings
she says that its good he stoopped talking to omi..abeer looks shocked and hrut...she says that he tried to screw over her izzat and put a daag on it.. abeer is tearful looking at her...
leher starts to cry and abeer tells her not to as he'll take care of everything and he'll call her once he gets things going..he tells her to go before anyone sees her..and they touch hands for last time and she tells him to take care

they part ways and abeer is super pissed and takes out his phone and calls gaurav
he tells gaurav to meet him at someplace and bring the rest of the gang w/ him..

-Vajpayees living room-

sudha tries to give juice to TN .dadi taunts her saying that shes acting like nothigns happened..Tn asks wheres baake..she tells him hes sleeping w/ Abeer...TN mocks that now Baake is going to stop ABeer
just then abeer comes down..TN questions him to where hes going..he says he has to do something important..TN threatens him saying that if he passes the threshold of the home there will be no one worse than him
abeer says he'll just come..dadi yells him to shut up and stay inside..he says he'll not be able to stop now..TN shouts after him but abeer doesn't stop

Tn take the juice glasses and throws them on the floorw/ anger..sudha looks scared

-mathur residence-

dulhan offers brij chai..he refuses..he paces back and forth in the aangan..chachi.chacha, n dulhan watch him ..htne brij all of a sudden heads towards leher's room

in lehers room .,,leher says sorry..he says nothing , he takes her arma nd takes her downstairs..she continues to plead..he shoves her to the aangaan..all look at leher

brij says last nigiht was the longest night of his life...he laments upon how his upbringing was lacking... he says to leher if you have strength then say what you told me to everyone ..she questions him.. he asks does he have strength... she says she lvoes abeer in front of everyone
all are super shocked... brij smiles

he says to everyoen..see.. this is her truth..he continues to smile.. all are takenaback
he happily syas that his daughter didn't let their trust break..she did tell him the truth.and she only lied out of fear..he continues to back leher up saying that she only lied b/c their family and the other family aren't on good terms

chachaji mocks brij saying that he got weakend after seeing his daughter cry and gave in..he says to hell w/ her love... brij says that he is not only leher's friend but also her father, if he doesn't think of her happiness then who will..he says that she hasn't crossed any limitations..but actually just chosen her life partner.. as taht is no crimeBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smile [I LOVE YOU BRIJ  BUSHAAANASLDKFJ;ALSDJF]

leher hugs brij and says thank you
rest are shocked
brij tareef's abeer saying he's seen truth in his eyes and knows that he has been good to leher
brij says that during the wedding it was him only who took all the right steps
he says that he's decided ..as a father..will support his daughter... leher and brij are happily hugging

kul starts to taunt brij saying that he's weak fro her tears... he keeps insulting..
brij snaps back saying that he trusts his daughter and knows very well of exactly which matter kul is unhappy about..kul looks down
brij says that but for the fight ofthe elders the kids will not need to sacrifice

he says that at this very instant he'll go to vajpayee's and ask for abeers hand in marriage for leherStarStarStarStarStar

leher and brij and bittan are super happy... rest stand shocked

PRECAP:
abeer and his gang end up at omi's house.. someone opens the door..upon seeing the gang he shuts it.. abeer kickst he door open.. the gang w/ their hockey sticks start beating up the gudna's ..omi is sleeping w/ leher's photo.. abeer kicks him out of bed and starts beating him and saying that now i realize why u were being so nice to me, and hwo dare you try to mess up leher's izzat

Thinker_Belle

Neeba

IF-Dazzler

Neeba

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 12:21pm | IP Logged
28th April update by Jhanvi (desigrl05)

-mathurs residence-

brij, guddan are hugging happily
rest are confused

kul questions if he's actually going to their doorstep to ask for abeers hand..he questions if hes actually going to the enemy's doorstep to ask for their hand.. he tells brij that instead of punishing leher he's actually telling her its okay
brij says he's only doing whats right
kul continues to rant saying that brij is only coveringup his daughters mistakes... has he forgotten for a few dollars TN kicked kul out of hte house and how much eh insulted them.. he says that brij might be spineless but if it was him, even if their dog came to beg he'd not even want to help that out.. brij tells himto stop he syas that his daughter has made no mistake as she's only loved, his opinion might be different but i've already taken the decision.. leher seems relieved
 brij says i dont' care if anyone supports her or is against her, but i'll always stand with her.. leher and dulhan seem happy.. CC [chacha+chachi] are still shocked
Kul says that if you go to tie a relationship with them, then im breaking all relations with you
all shocked [kul is such a drama queen Wacko]
kul  says that he can think of it as his little brother is dead
kul leaves to go upstairs.. chachi is shocked and follows him
dulhan and bittan surround guddan and brij supporting him..
brij stands shocked

-outside near omi's home-

abeer and a large band of boys are riding their motorcycles to omi's house Cool
they stop, and abeer looks super intesified-pissed [dunno if thats a word, but it describes it] leads the way to omi's doorstep
he knocks on the door hard
omi is inside lazing on his bed asking who it si..one of his chamchas get up to check the door
he rudely opens the door..upon seeing pissed off abeer and the band of boys he slams the door shut.. omi's eyes open with fear.. abeer kicks the door open
*fight scene* band of boys against omi's chamchas
abeer sees omi sleeping w/ leher's pic..and kicks him up.. he shouts now i realize why you were being so generous to me.. he hits omi more.. he says that you call me little brother but yet stab me int eh back.. he slaps omi more ..omi tries to hit back but abeer catches his hand and kicks him.. abeer shouts as how dare he try to come inbetween him and leher..omi keeps trying to hit abeer, but misses and abeer hits him harder and pins him against the wall
he shouts how dare he try to badnaam leher.. more punching.. he shouts how dare he try to seperate her from him.. more punching.. he shouts that he'll kill him...
omi manages to release himself and runs out to the open lawn.. abeer intently follows him and so do the rest of his band of boys leaving the unconsious omi's chamchas behind
band of boys [BOB] surround omi and so do abeer.. omi says abeer babu, abeer tells him to shut up.. and asks how dare he put up that show in front of the entire neighborhood..and how dare he try to badnaam..leher..his leher
omi tries to reason w/ abeer..but abeer tells him to shut up.. abeer says you have lots of pride in y our being of 'omi bhaiyya' .. abeer takes off his shirt and tells him to show him his strength
omi says how can i hit my little brother..but then he slyly tries to hit abeer..abeer catches him and beats him badly.. he tells omi if he ever tries to look at leher again..he'll gouge out his eyes and replace them w/ plastic buttons [wow...what a galli Ermm]
all leave omi unconsious on the grass

-TN residence-
dadi and TN are at the breakfast table and suddenly the doorbell rings
dadi yells at baanke to answer the door
baanke opens the door and it is Brij..baanke is shocked and runs backto the table to tell dadi and TN that brij is here..
TN dadi are shocked
dadi says that these ppl are too much as now they're at our doorstep..
TN gets up and goes over to brij allangry..dadi , Sudha and baanke follow

Brij finally says namaste and he's sorry for coming w/o invitation
he says that after last night he had to come..he says that what happened wasn't good, but then after alot of thought, the kids aren't wrong but their way was..
he says that as much as he trusts his daughter, he trusts abeer..and he has full confidience that hey haven't crossed any limits
he says that leher and abeer love one antoehr and thinks that they shoudl make it into a rishta..
he syas hes come for abeer n leher's rishta
all are shocked btu TN looks expressionless

dadi questions brij askign if what he's asked really.. brij says its true.. dadi taunts brij saying if it was another father,he'd commit suicide or elave the place itself but you're standing proudly in front of us
dadi rants about how bad leher must be if her father is this shameless ..she continues to say what a grand way you've taken up to enter a rich homeCry

she then questions TN as to why he is silent and he should kick brij out of the house

TN slowly smiles and then asks if he's come empty handed and if he's not brought the shagun

dadi is shocked at this.. TN reassures her that he's in all consiousness saying this
sudha looks happy

TN says once kids pass all limitations the the parents have to bow down a bit.. TN happily brings in brij and tells sudha to bring sweets for brij...

dadi stands shocked

PRECAP: abeer says he will not engage w/ anyone as he loves leher only..TN jokes w/ him saying okay i'll have to tell brij then that abeer doesn't like leher.. abeer is in disbelief and in joyBig smile

[I don't trust TN..i don't know whats cooking in his head]

Thinker_Belle

Neeba

IF-Dazzler

Neeba

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 12:24pm | IP Logged
Update of 29th April by Sam..

The epi starts with TN and Brij and brij says that times have changed and its better if we change with it and also that we should stop being dushmans TN agrees with him and says why dont we keep the engagement ceremony tomorrow itself brij is very happy hearing this and says yes ,TN was being very very niceShockedTN asks budha if according to panchang is it ok if the ceremony is tomorrow itself hearing this budha gets angry and starts with her usual nonsenseOuchbrij gets upset hearing this but TN assures him that he will convince his mom regarding this marraigeShockedAfter brij leaves budha says that why did she not die before hearing all thisLOLBut TN stops her saying that please dont talk like that i really get hurt when u talk like that and also that he is doing this cause he doesnot want to lose his sonCry[My heart melted a little for TN here}
   Brij goes home and purposely acts sad so he can fool leher ,but eventually tells everyone that bajpayees have agreed to the wedding he also says that budha is a little upset but TN has assured him that he will convince his mom.This scene is a must see just to see kul's expressionsROFL
   Abber comes home and TN pulls his legs regarding his engagement very sweet father-son sceneSmile[If TN is being actually being sinciere here then Hugbut if he has a underhanded plan then someone needs to Nukehim right now]Abeer is very happy and excited dadi leaves from there angrily.
Precap-Dadi gives the khandani kangans to TN to give to leher she says that even if lalla is getting married out of caste we stll have to follow the reet-riwazSmile

Thinker_Belle

Post Reply New Post

Go to top