Yeh Pyaar Na Hoga Kam

The Memory Lane:*New* Chandan Anand's Msg! (Page 67)

Post Reply New Post

Page 67 of 74

Thinker_Belle

IF-Rockerz

Thinker_Belle

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 11:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Neeba

Hey Shrek and Tanu...thanks a lot for the compliments. I'm back and will start the updates again...Abher's wedding was in May...so...have to finish the backlog...

Tanu...will read the OS...What's its title...?

The second post is mine... Embarrassed  Read when ur free.. its quite long...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Neeba

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "The Memory Lane:*New* Chandan Anand's Msg! (Page 67)" in Yeh Pyaar Na Hoga Kam forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ssroomani

IF-Rockerz

ssroomani

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 12:07am | IP Logged

Tried something new  Embarrassed  Heart

Blushing

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

GauravsDbestNeeba

GauravsDbest

Goldie

GauravsDbest

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 3:50am | IP Logged
Nice workClapdo make more...I'm also thinking of learning to make all this...Hopefully I'll be able to make my own creations some day too...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Neebassroomani

Neeba

IF-Dazzler

Neeba

Posted: 21 May 2011 at 11:52am | IP Logged
Wow, Shobs...Looks great...Love it...Thanks for sharing...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ssroomani

Neeba

IF-Dazzler

Neeba

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 11:48am | IP Logged
Trying to finish all updates..

Here's 14th April update by Sam..

The epi starts with the wall being put up with yeh dooriyan being played and abeer and leher looking at eachother sadlyCryand with kul chacha and budha giving eachother dirty looksLOL
      Abeer is sitting all upset at his college when omi sees him and comes to talk to him and proceedes to enact his wolf in sheep's clothing act perfectly.He begins to give very bad advice to abeer and ends up giving the keys of his car to abeer telling him not to mention this to leherUnhappysaying that leher will not like it if abeer takes help from him.Omi makes a total ullu out of abeer todayOuch
     Abeer msgs leher and calls her to the college gate and leher comes and sits in the car and they go out.Omi's chamcha's get all upset seeing this and omi tells them meri maa kahan karti thi ki jo abb bohat hastan he woh badme bohat rota heCryAnd that is what is going to happen with abeer.
    Leher asks abeer were he got the car he says he borrowed it from a friend and then there is a very cute scene between themEmbarrassedAbeer stops the car at a signal and kul chacha is there right next to themAngryLeher is totally scared .Epi ends here.
Precap-"Mein koi aisa geet gaaon" scene going on with that creature stalking AbHer with his camera.
It was a Ok episode with omi taking total advantage of a very innocent abeerCryBut the AbHer scenes were good.

Neeba

IF-Dazzler

Neeba

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 11:51am | IP Logged
Update of 15th April by wida...

Leher is really tensed to see chachajee and chachajee is looking..Abeer says leher dont be scared today is the day that we will tell whole world about our lovee..Leher says you gone crazy?? Abeer holds leher hands and says chachajee we love eachother and haev decided to live our whole live together..Leher says abheer dont dd that..Abeer starts laughing and says the car got black glasses we cant see people outside but they can't see usLOLLeher smiles as well

They arrive at some place and the song Main koi Aisa geeta gao ke arezo jagao agar tumm kahooo..(really cutee..must watch)
Than yeah we see OMII watching them and taking pictures of AbHer
AbHer leave and Omi saying some nonsense to his friends..at home he remembers AbHer together and is boxing..than someone brings the pictures..he tells to put Leher pics in his room..the guy leaves and omi gets angry why did you leave while im not done with talking!! He says where will you put the pictures?? He says put it on chat parConfusedLOLso he can see her when he goes to sleep and when he wakes up he sees her smile...He calls Kul and tells him to meet him tonight at some place.

Abeer tells Leher to meet him tomorrow while some lesson. Leher ask Abeer when he will return the car he says he will give back to aman soon..Leher says aman but you said amit last time?? Abeer says ha..haa he got 2 names..didnt you had to go now..and Leher says yes ok and she leaves.

Omi and Kul at some restaurant and Omi says get some whiskey fro my chachaji!. He says sorry that i had to siturb you chachaje but it was important someone bring the picture to Omi they in a enveleope (ok sorry i dont like writing aabout them so i will only do the main points!!)(omgg they talk too much nonsense) Omi takes the time while kul says hurry up i needs to go home..but omi keep delaying it.
He first start talking about girls(guttan and bittan) Kul says i told my brother a few times to think about their marriage but..Omi says you should keep an eye on girls cause they are izat of the family..once if they meet a boy they will be ruined and all..Kul says you are rightt you are rightt..i told my brother but he trust his daughters...Omi says its this daughter let him..Omi shows like he gives a lot about the bittan and guttan..Kul says ok show me now what you wanted..
Kul opens the envelope...but havent seen yet what is in it..end on his face!!

Neeba

IF-Dazzler

Neeba

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 11:54am | IP Logged
16th April update by soapbubble...

Missed first five mins, sorry - having bad updater week Confused
But clearly Omi has not given Kul the pictures because he's gloating over them and telling his chelas that you must hold on to your trumps till the right time.
Lehar is sulking that Abeer has not remembered her birthday and Bittan laughs at her. But Abeer has not forgotten - he's in his room with Gaurav and Shadaab packing gifts. Sudha comes up bringing his dinner but his friends hide the gifts and Abeer packs his mom off quickly saying he's not hungry.

Abeer wants to give Lehar a pendant for her birthday but doesn't ahve money. His friends offer him their money but it's not enough and he needs Rs 5,000. Now enter Abeer the FOOL - guess what he does? Calls up Omi bhaiyya and asks for udhaar. Omi agrees of course and our Lalla is sooo happy that the solution was sooo simple.  Jaag Moorakh, kab ankhen kholega tu! Angry
Paise udhaar liyen hai to chukaaana bhi padta hai, maloom hai? 

Lehar's family surprises her at midnight with a cake, flowers and presents. Lehar is very happy. But after they all leave, Lehar checks her phone and there's no message Confused  Epi ends.

Precap for next week: Abeer is thanking Omi bhaiyya, shows him the pendant he's bought and tells him it's Lehar's birthday. Omi is first stunned and then maha excited - yeh to breaking news hai!

Bubble

Neeba

IF-Dazzler

Neeba

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 11:56am | IP Logged
19th April update by soapbubble.

Lehar is woken up by Bittan saying there's a surprise for her. Guddan wakes up to see her mother is here and she's overjoyed. New actress slightly uncomfortable but may get into groove soon. Lehar says she won't go to college today becuase she wants to talk to her mother.

Lehar goes to the temple and prays. she meets Sudha when she's leaving and touches her feet. Sudha asks her if it's some occassion and Lehar tells her it's her birthday. Sudha very sweetly touches her cheek and blesses her. Very nice scene.

Abeer calls Bittan in college saying where's your sister, she's not answering. Bittan tells him she's not coming today. Abeer begs her to get her to college in any way.

Abeer tells Omi bhaiyya it's Lehar's birthday. Omi forces his (another) apt keys on him and says take bhabhi there.

In the meantime, Bittan lies to Lehar about the hall ticket and Lehar is about to leave for college when Omi lands up with flowers, pretending they're for Kulcha. He finds out abt Lehar's bday and forces the flowers on her. Lehar is very dismayed to find him inside her house.

Omi has some instructions for his chelas.

Precap: Another song 
D'oh- this time Pal pal dil ke paas (Correction: song is apparently Aanewala pal). And Omi does some bak bak.
Bubble

Post Reply New Post

Go to top