Yeh Pyaar Na Hoga Kam

India-Forums

Yeh Pyaar Na Hoga Kam
Yeh Pyaar Na Hoga Kam

The Memory Lane:*New* Chandan Anand's Msg! (Page 66)

Neeba IF-Dazzler
Neeba
Neeba

Posted: 12 April 2011 at 12:18pm | IP Logged
9th April update by soapbubble...

Lehar goes to the library to meet Abeer and it's a cute scene - but kabab mein haddi Ankur appears here also. Lehar says she'll get rid of him and meet Abeer later.
Omi and faaltu paaltus are sitting in the library observing. 

Then Lehar and Ankur are walking in the corridor and Omi calls Lehar ji from behind. 

Ankur goes off to class. Long pointless scene in which Omi says more anaap shanaap - sorry I can't go into his bakwas - no real matter in there - just a lot about Lehar's izzat etc. 
Then Deepa comes and asks Lehar what happened - L tells Deepa all that happened yesterday.

In Ganeshgunj, Daadi and Veena meet at the fruit stall and start gossiping . Brij and Kul are eating breakfast at the shop (gas has run out at home) and overhear them talking about girls who come home late and make bahanas about notes etc.Dead
Kul leaps up and fights with the two of them - then Brij also gets in his own two bit. He tells daadi 'aapki umr ka lehaz hai... bas" and reminds her she also has a daughter at home.

Abeer hatches a plan to get rid of Ankur and succeeds in getting him out of thw way for half an hour. LOLLOL

Kul tells Brij they should get Guddan marriedShocked. Brij tells him he will not cut her wings because poeple are talking - it will happen at the right time for the right reasons.

Precap: Omi on the phone telling someone 'raasta saaf hai, uthale use.' A maruti omni swings by - fellows in masks get out and cover Abeer with a blanket and bundle him into the vehicle. ShockedShockedLehar sees it all.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

GauravsDbestThinker_Belle

Neeba IF-Dazzler
Neeba
Neeba

Posted: 12 April 2011 at 12:20pm | IP Logged
As we expected the epi opens with the half hour that Abher have stolen. Abeer takes Lehar into a disused store room/classroom and tells her he has another present for her - one she won't find in any shop. Lehar says 'bohut pamper kar rahe ho'. It's a dabba with his mother's moong dal ki halwa. Lehar is happy because she's missing her mother. Sweet scene. Abeer spoonfeeds Lehar and Omi (ugh) watches from the door. Abher leave and they're walking on either side of the road looking at each other. 

Omi calls up someone and says raasta saaf hai abhi uthvalo and the goons come and kidnap Abeer. Lehar runs forwards and a biker drops an envelope near her - saying 'If you want to meet Abeer come to some place (forgot the name). '
Abeer is blindfolded and Omi is holding a knife and looking evilConfused. Lehar comes there horrified and screams Abeer's name - the blinfold drops and Abeer is shocked to see Omi. Omi pretends it was a way to get Abher together, gives them the key to the house to meet whenever they want and leaves.

Lehar tells abeer that Omi is very weird and bad - that he should not even talk to him; let us leave. Abeer is very shaken by the kidnapping and Omi's bizarre behaviour but he still says he thinks of me as his younger brother, he's not bad. Lehar screams at him in frustration. Abeer agrees with her but he doesn't know how to handle Omi and return the key without offending him.

Abeer goes to return the key to Omi and tells him he wouldn't understand Lehar is a different kind of girl who doesn't want him even talking to him. Omi tells him to forget the whole thing.

Omi's faaltu paaltus tell him ye kya ho gaya - aur plan has failed. But Omi says I have another 'turrum ka patta' up my sleeve. and casts more lustful glances when he talks of Lehar. DeadAngry

In tomorrow's epi - they show Omi extracting info about the Mathur-Vajpayee status and is telling Kul some way to get even with the Vajpayees. Kul shakes Omi's hand happily.

Okayish epi - but good spanking pace, so quite watchable. Too much of Omi and I'm afraid it's going the Haasil way. I really hope Omi is one of those villains jinki ek nahi chalti and they end up as comic relief. Embarrassed

Neeba IF-Dazzler
Neeba
Neeba

Posted: 12 April 2011 at 12:23pm | IP Logged
Short update of 13th April episode by Sam..

Omi goes to meet kul chacha and impresses him big time and also tells him as kul is a mathur and he is a shrivastav they r like family and he is like his nephew .Ankur calls up complaining about how TN has parked the car in the middle of the road and he cant move his scooter kul gets all upset hearing this and complains to omi about the bajpayee's and omi gives kul an idea on how to teach the vajpayee's a lesson.
    Omi's idea is to throw egg's on the bajpayee's part of the terrace and kul does it and budha steps on it when she comes to do her morning pooja she figures out that the neigbours must have done this,she goes and complains to TN about this and TN goes directly to the mathurs and then there is a huge fight between both the sidesOuchwith both abeer and leher trying their best to calm the families down.In the end  TN comes to the conclusion that the only solution is to build a wall between the terracesOuchOuch
Precap-Wall building is going on with abeer and leher looking at eachother sadly from their side of the terraceCry
Overall it was a good episode today .

GauravsDbest Goldie
GauravsDbest
GauravsDbest

Posted: 22 April 2011 at 12:27pm | IP Logged
Hey yaar thanks fors o sweetly, diligently, patiently and faithfully keeping on updating!!!your updates are lovely and never fail to arouse nostalgia of the good ol' days!!!
Thinker_Belle IF-Rockerz
Thinker_Belle
Thinker_Belle

Posted: 22 April 2011 at 10:39pm | IP Logged
Yeah, she is like that, Shrek... really sweet! Big smile . Her name's Neelu. She's on vacation right now, so she wont be updating soon. But thats ok, we can all read it in our own time...Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

GauravsDbest

Thinker_Belle IF-Rockerz
Thinker_Belle
Thinker_Belle

Posted: 22 April 2011 at 10:41pm | IP Logged
btw Neelu, when you're back, dont forget to read my OS (I'm shamelessly promoting it everywhere... its my first one, so).

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

GauravsDbest

GauravsDbest Goldie
GauravsDbest
GauravsDbest

Posted: 23 April 2011 at 12:04am | IP Logged
Yeah Tanu I know her nameSmile
Neeba IF-Dazzler
Neeba
Neeba

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 11:38pm | IP Logged
Hey Shrek and Tanu...thanks a lot for the compliments. I'm back and will start the updates again...Abher's wedding was in May...so...have to finish the backlog...

Tanu...will read the OS...What's its title...?

Go to top