Yeh Pyaar Na Hoga Kam

India-Forums

Yeh Pyaar Na Hoga Kam
Yeh Pyaar Na Hoga Kam

The Memory Lane:*New* Chandan Anand's Msg! (Page 52)

regularinfo IF-Dazzler
regularinfo
regularinfo

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 1:38pm | IP Logged
Thank you so much ShobsCry...I have a lot to say to you!Shocked Yes Lots to say...time doesnt permit now...will say the 'lot' later! Love you LOTS! Big smileStar

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

AshVikrockshinzNeebassroomani--Ratna--

ssroomani IF-Rockerz
ssroomani
ssroomani

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 11:02pm | IP Logged

Lots to say to me?????   Neel, you are scaring me!!   But I am taking comfort from the fact that you said you love me lots too.......ConfusedShockedOuch

See what Tanu has reduced me to...Unhappy......she keeps saying Sasuma I love you and then pulls the rug from under my feet.....Cry....so I am becoming wary of my bahus now......Shocked.......can only be sure of my Yummy bahu who is the sweetest of all!!  No wonder she got my sweetest LMLM!!  EmbarrassedHeartApprove

AshVikrocksGauravsDbesthinzNeeba--Ratna--

AshVikrocks Senior Member
AshVikrocks
AshVikrocks

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 11:27pm | IP Logged
thanx shoba for posting d pics of all slaps in YPNHK...and last slap was d best....!

and den awww abeer lifting leher...Day Dreaming i think gaurav ne apni kisi bhi co-star ko itni baar nahi lift kiya hoga jitni baar usne yami ko lift kiya...joh kuch bhi gaurav ne is show ke pehle nahi yeh show mein usne sab kuch kar diya...first of all is d song sequences der wer many in YPNHK....den d romance...der was so much of romance in dis show...den dis lifts and dat kissDay Dreaming....dekha he did everything in dis show which he never did before and more over der were many interviews of gaurav and yami together as abeer and leher....sumwer around 75-80 interviews..which again is d highest b/w gaurav and his other co stars.....haa missing YARAV and YPNHK....! 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

GauravsDbestNeebassroomani--Ratna--

AshVikrocks Senior Member
AshVikrocks
AshVikrocks

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 11:29pm | IP Logged
why i'm not able to like tanu's posts...it's showing u can't lyk d members posts more dan 50 tymes in 24 hrs..Angry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Neeba--Ratna--

GauravsDbest Goldie
GauravsDbest
GauravsDbest

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 11:55pm | IP Logged
Awwwwwww.......such lovely pics and slaps and lifts.....EmbarrassedHeartBlushingloooooooooooveeee AbHerHeartHeartHeartThank u sooooooooooo much can never thank u enoughHugHugHug

AshVikrockshinzNeebassroomani--Ratna--

hinz Viewbie
hinz
hinz

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 2:29am | IP Logged

aww mummyji
u really are the best !
thanks so much for slaps and lifts ,wish I cud give you another award of the sweetest mummy in the virtual world ,actually Ratna sasuma can share the award with you :)
thanks again !

Edited by hinz - 17 January 2011 at 2:29am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ssroomani

Neeba IF-Dazzler
Neeba
Neeba

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 2:30am | IP Logged
Shobs......Awwwwwwwwwwwww...Loved the caps...Thanks a lot...And you are staying true to your award Captain Caption..Big smile

Yes...they fit perfectly in each other' arms and the best pair ever...Loved everything about them...and they actually completed each other...

Hmmm...am totally YaRav/Abher deprived..Cry

Shobs...how about the purefect hugs next..Big smile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

AshVikrocksGauravsDbestssroomani--Ratna--

ssroomani IF-Rockerz
ssroomani
ssroomani

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 3:35am | IP Logged
Neelu, I have already posted the purefect hugs.............that was an earlier topic for pics..........see pages 46 and 47 of this thread!

So now we have finished Kul-Omi prem kahani, the Hugoria, Antakshari, Slaps and Lifts.........and I have put in 3 songs in between with Abher scenes to match............will add more songs as I listen to them......

Next week, I have to think of something new .........Abheria and YPNHK jai ho!! 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

AshVikrocksNeeba--Ratna--

Go to top