Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ssroomani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago

the concluding part of the story........

Shuklas are sure they won the game           tick tick 8         tick tick 9?.😈

When Kulcha spoils the dream  🀣..    Waqt ne kiya kya haseen sitam 

Rama chachi is proud of her hubby.πŸ˜ƒ

The girls go tick tick     Abeer hums  Mein shayar toh nahin..😳

May not be a shayar, but certainly chivalrous  ☺️.decides to let the other side win.(and perhaps win Leher's heart???)  😍

Tick tick 10!!!!!    yay!  we won! πŸ₯³

Shuklain is annoyed  🀒

So is Daadi                naak kat gayi!  😑

Leher rewards Abeer  😳             Maye ne maye ..

Abeer is entranced           ❀️

Loses his heart and soul to Leher     ☺️πŸ€ͺ❀️

That was one of the most magical episodes of Yeh Pyar Na Hoga Kam!  ❀️

Hope you enjoyed the story, my dear Abherian family!  πŸ€—

Edited by ssroomani - 13 years ago
aaabbb thumbnail
Thanks Shobs to refresh memory lane(as if it need any refreshment course πŸ˜›) This is my favorite episode too. Loved TN singing, and Abeer's face expression. I watched it again last wednesday only but caps and ur comments makes it twice fun😊.
AshVikrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanx for d pics shoba...dis was my fav epi....i can watch it 1000 times....:-)
Thinker_Belle thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Shobs!!!!πŸ€—β€οΈ

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!!

I just dont have any words to say how I feel.... I think I'm falling in love with Abher all over again....❀️

Needless to mention, but Abher look soooooo yum yum! I've never seen a female lead of ant soap who's so pretty, nor a male lead who's so handsome!☺️❀️

Tujhme Love dikhta hai, Yarav, mein kya karoon?!πŸ˜β€οΈπŸ€—

Thank you Sasuma!  I dont mind you telling this story over and over, baar baar, lagatar!!

❀️
Neeba thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thanks a lot for the caps..Shobs...Loved the story telling...One of the best episodes of YPNHK and the best Antakshari ever...

Thanks...

I will post the updates..all of them together on Sunday...Am caught up with the festivities...

Happy Sankranti to all...
AshVikrocks thumbnail
Wow tujme love dikhta hai yarav mein kya karoon....acha hai aur mujhe bi aise hi dikhta hai.....!
--Ratna-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Shobs  πŸ€—.........wowwwwww.........i am speechless......loved the story and the caps πŸ‘...thank u soooo much πŸ˜ƒ...........omg AbHer/YaRav  😍......like Tanu said never seen such a magical lead pair in any show.....the antakshari episode was so special......AbHer made us all 😍......what smiles and looks.....sighhhhh 😍

Eksie thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
😍 πŸ˜ Day Dreaming πŸ˜ 😍 πŸ˜ Day Dreaming πŸ˜ 😍 πŸ˜ Day Dreaming πŸ˜ 😍 πŸ˜ Day Dreaming πŸ˜ 😍 πŸ˜ Day Dreaming πŸ˜ 😍 πŸ˜ Day Dreaming πŸ˜ 😍 πŸ˜ Day Dreaming πŸ˜ 😍 πŸ˜ Day Dreaming πŸ˜ 😍 πŸ˜ Day Dreaming πŸ˜ 😍 πŸ˜ Day Dreaming πŸ˜

Shobs ... Thanks sooooo much for the caps and the story telling!!! πŸ€— πŸ€— It was awessssssssome ... I had a smile on my face and tears in my eyes thinking of it all!! This was the BEST ANTAKSHARI EVER to have happened on Indian Television!!! Everything about it was SO MAGICAL .. SOOO BEAUTIFUL!!!

πŸ˜ πŸ˜ Day Dreaming πŸ˜ 😍 πŸ˜ Day Dreaming πŸ˜ 😍 πŸ˜ Day Dreaming πŸ˜ 😍 πŸ˜ Day Dreaming πŸ˜ 😍 πŸ˜ Day Dreaming πŸ˜

Just the way AbHer look at one another ... awwwwwwww ❀️  Thanks for reviving all the beautifulllll memories!!! πŸ€— πŸ€—

One song comes to mind ... for AbHer .. after seeing AbHer caps! πŸ˜³

Taankte rehte tujhko saanjh savere ...
Naino mein basiya jaise nain yeh tere ...
Tere mast mast do nain ...
Mere dil ka le gaye chain ...
Mere dil ka le gaye chain ...
Tere mast mast do nain ...

😍
Edited by Eksie - 13 years ago
jasmine477 thumbnail
Thanks shobs for the awesome story ,It was the best antakshri actually loved Abeer sing Yeh pyar na hoga kam song for Lehar watched that scene atleast 1000's of times😍....well thanks again for reviving the memories ....loved all the songs but was amazed when AbHer sang for each other❀️
AbHer_neha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Caps from 15th January episode......to me GK looked best in this &18th january episode.....the attire, the hair style......everything was perfect!!!😳

Yami GautamGaurav khannaYami GautamGaurav khannaYami GautamGaurav khannaYami GautamYami GautamGaurav khannaYami GautamGaurav khannaYami GautamYami GautamGaurav khannaGaurav khannaYami GautamYami GautamYami GautamYami GautamGaurav khannaGaurav khannaGaurav khannaYami GautamYami GautamGaurav khannaGaurav khanna
Edited by AbHer_neha - 13 years ago