Yeh Pyaar Na Hoga Kam

India-Forums

Yeh Pyaar Na Hoga Kam
Yeh Pyaar Na Hoga Kam

The Memory Lane:*New* Chandan Anand's Msg! (Page 38)

Neeba IF-Dazzler
Neeba
Neeba

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 11:02am | IP Logged
Hi guys..

Sorry..I disappeared y'day without saying bye...I dozed off on the lappie...LOL..

Tanu..yes..the whole layout is celebrating together and I'm one of the organizers...So..along with my work, I'm doing this too...and am getting too tired...But..am hoping that all this hard work pays off tomorrow and we have a great party...

And here's the update for 30th Dec as written in '09 by Ananya...

Here's the overview of the episode aired on 30th december 09.

1) The show starts with Abeer folding hands and intensely gazing at Leher. Leher shies away and on being asked by her sister about Abeer, she denies everything! A cute scene! :)

2) The next scene describes the Kayasth household nagging about Abeer's antics and his "awaaragardiyaan". They were glad that they have kept their son ankur out of all this. As if!
And oh! A ball strikes the window of leher's household! first mistake! 

3) Abeer's friends tease him about Leher and he shies away. Leher's sister keep pestering her about Abeer. And Abeer keeps watching her. The kayasths go away and abeer hopes are whimpered. Abeer and his friends enjoy tea at some random stall. Veena is again interfering in the Vajyapee household which is not liked by the grandmother and Veena is teased about being soo concerned about Abeer, more than his mother, that is. Mrs. Vajyapee also doesn't like it and she openly says about it to Veena. Veena is dumbstruck!

4) The scene shifts to Kayasth household and Leher's chachi discourages the girls to go outside as they believe the boys here are more of fun loving people and can hurt their girls in many manner! Leher ponders upon this and a decided look on her face appears! The scene again shifts to the vajyapee household where mrs. VAjyapee out of anger and irritation scolds Baanke and goes to the kitchen to fetch some oil. She orders Baanke to call Lalla to their place.! And poor Baanke, as always, agrees!

5) After the break, Leher's concerned chachi asks the girls to change clothes and Baanke asks Abeer to come with him. Abeer agrees and well, sees Leher coming out of here place with her sister. He asks if he needs any help and Leher refuses.

6) Thanks to her sister, she tells him that their suitcase is not opening due to the misplacement of the key. Abeer the sweetheart leads them to the chaabhiwala and finds him missing. He pouts and then thinks of some idea and rushes home. 

7) Post break scene describes Abeer's eagerness to help Leher. He distorts everything, and asks for the keys. He takes his mom's keys and rushes off to meet her. ON asking, Abeer's mom comes to know about the girls and she gets upset.

8) Good thing- The first scene! 

9) Bad thing- everything! No good epi today. No AbHer chemistry...boring Saas bahu talks!

10) Advice to the creatives- Go get a life and get a fast grip on the story!! We want Abher chemistry...Whether they listen or no, let's see how the show shapes up...Good bye till the next epi.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

AshVikrocks--Ratna--

Neeba IF-Dazzler
Neeba
Neeba

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 11:06am | IP Logged
Naina...Loved the siggy..the first one is looking great...Good work..

Ratna...loved the siggies you posted...And I miss Abher and YaRav even more...Really need to see them in a new love story soon...

AshVikrocks--Ratna--

--Ratna-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Ratna--
--Ratna--

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 11:13am | IP Logged
NAINU  ..Hug..loved the siggies.....great job my pothi  Clap

NEELU...Hug.hi dear.....it has been ages since i talked to u.....just updated your message for M.....thank u for liking my effort Embarrassed....u must be busy with the new year party na Smile

Edited by PerfectYaRav - 30 December 2010 at 11:31am

AshVikrocksNeeba

--Ratna-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Ratna--
--Ratna--

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 11:18am | IP Logged
SHOBS  Hug.....Congratulations!!!.....keep rocking my dear  Clap

1-a.gif picture

comp_40.gif picture

Edited by PerfectYaRav - 30 December 2010 at 11:24am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

AshVikrocksNeebassroomani

Neeba IF-Dazzler
Neeba
Neeba

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 11:26am | IP Logged
Thanks, Ratna..Appreciate your efforts and yes...had a long and tiring day..preparing for the party..

Shobs...Congrats on becoming a Rocker...

Alright...am leaving now...Good Night..

AshVikrocksssroomani--Ratna--

--Ratna-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Ratna--
--Ratna--

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 11:33am | IP Logged
NEELUHug.....bye....good night and sweet dreams....TC  Smile

teddy-dreams.gif picture

AshVikrocksNeeba

Eksie IF-Stunnerz
Eksie
Eksie

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 12:49pm | IP Logged
Was listening to 'Kya Yehi Pyar Hai' song while driving back ... and ofcourse, thinking of AbHer! And also thinking of Sam .. as its her favourite song sequence from YPNHK Embarrassed Congratulations Sam ... Hug This one's for you ... Embarrassed 

LOOOVE their expressions in the song!!! Day Dreaming Day Dreaming

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

AshVikrocksNeebassroomanifj08--Ratna--

--Ratna-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Ratna--
--Ratna--

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 1:38pm | IP Logged
EKSIEEE Hug.......hayeeeeee.Day Dreaming.....love them in this song sequence Day Dreaming......thank u for the caps......they are awwwwwwwwesome Day Dreaming....found some AVI's....

Stacked:

AshVikrocksregularinfoNeeba

Go to top