Yeh Pyaar Na Hoga Kam

India-Forums

Yeh Pyaar Na Hoga Kam
Yeh Pyaar Na Hoga Kam

The Memory Lane:*New* Chandan Anand's Msg! (Page 28)

--Ratna-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Ratna--
--Ratna--

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 2:04am | IP Logged
This is a post made by Jyoti predicting how the AbHer love story will start.................loved your view Eksie Smile......here is what Jyoti said and the link.....

Its Weekend and we don't hv daily dose of AbHerCry...

So to keep this forum more active..what we can do is predict and predict and predict about how AbHer love story is gonna startWinkTongue..How Abeer will impress Leher with his charmsEmbarrassed..How Leher will start liking AbeerEmbarrassed and finally how both will confess their feelings to each otherBig smile

I know all of us here r good in one one thing..and that is our mindboggling predictionsWinkLOLTongue..so why not start it nowTongue

Heres my prediction about the possible AbHer trackEmbarrassed

Now that Leher is warned by her Chachi to stay away from Abeer,I think she will try her best to avoid even those eye-locking moments with AbeerWinkTongue..But Abeer will continue to get attracted towards Leher's simplicity and charmEmbarrassed..Their love story will start from the terrace as per the precapEmbarrassed;Now earlier Abeer was just attracted towards her beauty but slowly he will b amused with Leher's other talents as well,like the way she sings on the terrace or plays with those kabutars and swings alone happily in her own dream worldEmbarrassedEmbarrassed..All this will make Abeer slowly realize that he is falling for LeherEmbarrassed;Regularly they might meet up in that terrace area only as noone will hv any sort of doubts thenWinkLOL;Abeer might start the regular chit-chat with her on the terrace by asking her nameTongue;Slowly Leher too might realize that the guy is not that bad but very sweet in nature;Abeer might find out ways to help here and there to her mother whenever she is in need and this way he might get to the good books of Leher's motherWink which Leher's chachi might not likeOuch;Now if the mother becomes fond of Abeer then no doubt Leher too will become friendly with himEmbarrassed;So their terrace interaction will result into friendship and as per different promos they might start going on a walk together eventually on the Lucknow streetsEmbarrassed;Here lets assume rain comes and both gets stuck up somewhereTongue;Both the houses r worried about their respective childrenLOL..Abeer's dadi jumping here and there and cursing Pathak family as usualLOLbut tensionfree Leher's father will b busy serving jalebis to her motherWinkLOLLOL;Meanwhile AbHer might take shelter in a tabela type placeTongue;Leher will get worried thinking about Abeer's intentions in that dark rainy nightOuchbut Abeer like a real gentleman will stay away from Leher whole night and thats when Leher will start falling for AbeerEmbarrassed;She will start trusting Abeer from here on and slowly this trust will develop into LoveEmbarrassed;By then Abeer too will seriously start falling for LeherEmbarrassed..
     One fine day Abeer will decide to propose Leher but will b stunned to know from Leher's mouth that her ideal life-partner should b someone who can stand on his own feet and is not dependent on his family but an independent guy who knows his responsiblities wellOuch;From here on Abeer will decide to complete his studies first..get a job and only then propose to LeherEmbarrassed;Slowly we will see how Abeer goes into this transformation phase and how Leher's love changes him into a more serious guy who is aware of his responsiblitiesEmbarrassed;This will make Abeer's father happy but he will not hv any idea that its happening all because of Leher's loveWinkBig smile;Leher too will secretly love Abeer but she will make sure that she doesn't confess her feelings to Abeer or even try to meet Abeer before he stands on his own feet because Leher wants to see Abeer independent in life so that her chachi or mother can no more say that he is just another rich spoilt brat..so in short Leher indirectly wants to change Abeer's image completelyEmbarrassed;Finally the day comes when Abeer becomes a graduate ..gets a job and also becomes more matured in life and decides to propose Leher finallyEmbarrassed;..Leher too is waiting for Abeer to come and propose herEmbarrassed;They decide to meet in a lonely place...so will they propose each other or before that destiny will separate them ??CryEmbarrassed..

Phew thats just my predictionLOLEmbarrassed..waiting for all your predictions now Embarrassed

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1316513

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

AshVikrocksNeeba

--Ratna-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Ratna--
--Ratna--

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 2:11am | IP Logged
My lovely dolls Hug......bye......i am sleepy....the marathon session of finishing the AbHer thread is catching up LOL......thank u all for the fun we had here......love u all :) Smile

AshVikrocksNeeba

fam26 Senior Member
fam26
fam26

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 6:04am | IP Logged
Great post Tanu, Hina and all the others involved...u guys rock (as always!!)..i havent finished reading it all but I had to drop n and say hi to all you guys..love u all...miss ypnhk and abher and y'all!!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

AshVikrocksNeeba--Ratna--Eksie

Eksie IF-Stunnerz
Eksie
Eksie

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 6:13am | IP Logged
Hey Fathima ... So good to see you here after so long! Hug Hope you doing great ... Big smile And yup .. Hina & Tanu have done a fabulous job with the thread! Truly .. a trip down memory lane!! Embarrassed 

Hope to see you around more often... Smile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

fam26AshVikrocksNeeba--Ratna--

ssroomani IF-Rockerz
ssroomani
ssroomani

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 6:26am | IP Logged

Wow  28 pages over?!!!  Shocked

You know I don't want to finish this thread very fast...........let it go over the weekend please.......Big smile

I would like to chew over the memories..........not just run over them!!  Embarrassed

Luv u all...........will be back later.........Hug

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

AshVikrocksNeeba--Ratna--

fam26 Senior Member
fam26
fam26

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 6:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Eksie

Hey Fathima ... So good to see you here after so long! Hug Hope you doing great ... Big smile And yup .. Hina & Tanu have done a fabulous job with the thread! Truly .. a trip down memory lane!! Embarrassed 

Hope to see you around more often... Smile

hey Eks..good to see you too..My long commute to work takes up all my free time and energy..so never get to come or meet any one online:(
But im hoping to put my travel time to good use and read up all the madness i missed:)

Neeba--Ratna--Eksie

Eksie IF-Stunnerz
Eksie
Eksie

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 6:47am | IP Logged
Hey Fathima ... 

Aww .. I can totally understand what you mean. In my case .. all the work time is eating up my IF and AbHer Madness time! Cry I too get back so exhausted from work .. at times, I have the pages open and reading stuff .. but no energy to type anything Ouch If you can read through all the madness through your travel time .. you must, its awesssome timepass! LOL

AshVikrocksNeeba--Ratna--

AshVikrocks Senior Member
AshVikrocks
AshVikrocks

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 6:55am | IP Logged
hey already finished 28 pages...u all had so much fun again and again missed dat fun...!

hey meera and fatima..it was nice to see u both after long tym and even u noor....!

Noorii--Ratna--

Go to top