Yeh Pyaar Na Hoga Kam

India-Forums

Yeh Pyaar Na Hoga Kam
Yeh Pyaar Na Hoga Kam

The Memory Lane:*New* Chandan Anand's Msg! (Page 26)

--Ratna-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Ratna--
--Ratna--

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 12:02am | IP Logged
Tanu, Fatima and Hina.......loved all the scenes and discussions Big smile.....thank u.....Hello family anybody home.......

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

AshVikrocksNeebaEksie

--Ratna-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Ratna--
--Ratna--

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 12:45am | IP Logged
Found this thread while searching for something.....wanted to share ......when the official names were decided for AbHer and YaRav Smile

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1313416&TPN=2

AshVikrocksNeebaEksie

Eksie IF-Stunnerz
Eksie
Eksie

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 12:49am | IP Logged
Helllooooooooooo my crazzzy and awesssssome YPNHK familyyy!! Hug Hug Had so much fun last night ... went to sleep with a smile on my face, after a long time! Big smile And this morning .. it got even more crazzzy! 

Hinu & Tanu ... you guys have me ROFL!! in the office!!! ROFL ROFL Good thing Boss-ji is not around .. nahin toh main toh kaam se jaati!! Confused LOL Loved the 'Maine poocha Maamu se' song! ROFL Bechare Maamu ko kasam khaane pe majboor kar diya! ROFL 

Loooooved all the discussions on the scenes and songs ...!! And brilliant idea about having Sam's sangeet with each one of us posting VM's!! Woww! This is gonna be fun! With all that .. we sure can take this thread to 150 pages!!! Big smile

AshVikrocksNeeba--Ratna--

Eksie IF-Stunnerz
Eksie
Eksie

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 12:51am | IP Logged
Hey Ratna Hug 

Awwww ... that thread was good! Seems like yesterday when we decided on AbHer & YaRav nicks! Yeh saal itni jaldi chala gaya ... we saw so much .. all the fun, sadness, anxiety .. and so much more!!! 

--Ratna-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Ratna--
--Ratna--

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 12:57am | IP Logged
Gaurav u are just superb.........that is the name of this thread made by Subha.....felt so good reading all the comments praising him  Big smile....here is what she said and the link for the thread.....

It's very difficult 4 an actor 2 do two daily soaps together.Many actors hv left one show 2 do another but Gaurav didn't.He is doing 2 shows all together.Clap

Both his shows love ne and yeh pyar r totally different shows.One is a youth based show and another is more or less a social issues based show.Of course both da serials r luv stories,i don't deny this.
Even da characters he is playing in da shows r totally different.Prithvi and Abeer r as different as chalk and cheese.One is a very serious,khadoos,introvert and an unromantic person whereas da other one is funloving,talkative,romantic and jolly person. Prithvi hardly smiles in da show whereas Abeer's face is always lighting with smiles.Smile

Only Gaurav can do such different roles at da same time.

Hats off 2 u,Gaurav!

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1314794

AshVikrocksNeebaEksie

Eksie IF-Stunnerz
Eksie
Eksie

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 1:02am | IP Logged
Awwwww ... Thanks Ratna, for posting those comments! Felt soooo good reading that! And its sooo true what she said .. Prithvi & Abeer were sooo different from one another! No comparison from any angle ... 

--Ratna-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Ratna--
--Ratna--

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 1:08am | IP Logged
EKSIE  Hug......u there....sorry hubby took the lappie......i was trying to do a Dr .Neel again today also  LOL.....loved those comments for Gaurav.....soo trueeee....he is the best Big smile

AshVikrocksNeebaEksie

--Ratna-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Ratna--
--Ratna--

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 1:16am | IP Logged
Another lovely post.....by our very own Eksie.....Abeer and his Amma......loved the post Eksie.....sooooo sweet and cute Lalla  Day Dreaming
Here is what Eks said and the link.......

Today's episode (err .. yest eps Tongue) I simply loved the scene between Abeer & his Amma .. It was such a lovely mother-son conversation.. I loved how they showed the mother-son bond; it was such a heartwarming scene!

Abeer was so cute playing darts (GK looked wowww!) .. and loved how he hit bulls-eye just when he was thinking about Leher! Embarrassed Coming to the mother-son scene .. it was really sweet how Abeer kept trying to calm her down .. and his Amma, was so upset. I loved her reasons for being so upset .. especially when she explains to him that if a child does well, then the father gets the credit sighting his 'sanskaars' , and if the child is wrong, then the mother is blamed for showering the child with too much love. Its quite true .. its always the mother who ends up having to listen to people about her own child.

And Abeer .. one smart cookie he is LOL When Amma made him promise about getting married according to her wishes .. the way he sorta turned it around and said that it doesn't matter if 'he' chooses the girl or she does .. he will marry her only when Amma approves!! Which makes me think .. when the whole AbHer love story reaches its peak .. and all are against them .. it will be Amma who will support them! Initially she will relent .. but ultimately she will see only her son's happiness and may go against her husband, mother-in-law and society!

Am loving this show!!! Clap Clap

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1316389

AshVikrocksNeebaEksie

Go to top