Yeh Pyaar Na Hoga Kam

The Memory Lane:*New* Chandan Anand's Msg! (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 74

Page 1
Page   of 74
Page 3 Page 74

hinz

Viewbie

hinz

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 5:57pm | IP Logged

Yeh Pyaar Na Hoga Kam !

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

AshVikrocksregularinfodaddys_girl--Ratna--Eksie

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "The Memory Lane:*New* Chandan Anand's Msg! (Page 2)" in Yeh Pyaar Na Hoga Kam forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

fj08

IF-Rockerz

fj08

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 7:47am | IP Logged
it has been a year since we were introduced to abeer and leher, the vajpayees and mathurs, gaurav and shadab, bansi kaka and the mohalla....

it was a great journey, specially because of the great friends made on this forum, thanks everyone for being part of the journey so that we can still keep the forum alive after the show ended,

awesome post hina and tanu, and everyone else who helped them.... thanks so much for putting this all together, 

lots of love

fatima

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

NooriiAshVikrocksNeebadaddys_girlregularinfoThinker_Belle--Ratna--Eksie

ssroomani

IF-Rockerz

ssroomani

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 9:03am | IP Logged
Hello all..................Hug

One year since the show started........I didn't know of IF's existence then............came across it somewhere in March..........and finally joined in May!  Smile

I have only one thing to say..........Yeh Pyar Na Hoga Kam..........for Yeh Pyar Na Hoga Kam!  Heart 

Lovely work Hina and Tanu...........thanks for putting the pics I sent  together on the favorite things song..........waiting to see the rest of it!  Big smile

Luv u all..............:))   Have  a few crazy things to post............haule haule......  LOL  over time!!  

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

NooriiAshVikrocksNeebadaddys_girlregularinfoThinker_Bellefj08--Ratna--Eksie

AshVikrocks

AshVikrocks

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 9:24am | IP Logged
hmmm sohere comes a day wen we all were eagerly waiting for dis show to start...i've never seen a show lyk YPNHK...dis show is very special to me and evry1 here...i didn't even knew dat der a television site by name IF i only came to kno of it in august and joined dis forum in september...and discovered a new family which has now become so close to me.....thanks to yeh pyaar na hoga kam....it gave me such good frnds....so let's celebrate dis first anniversary of YEH PYAAR NA HOGA KAM....!

oops srry hina and tanu forgot to give credit to u both for making such a beautful post....thank u....!

Edited by YARAVforever - 28 December 2010 at 10:08am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Nooriiregularinfodaddys_girlThinker_Belle--Ratna--Eksie

fj08

IF-Rockerz

fj08

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 9:37am | IP Logged
message from agent honey, she will be online later

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

AshVikrocksregularinfodaddys_girlNeebaThinker_Belle--Ratna--Eksie

GauravsDbest

Goldie

GauravsDbest

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 9:56am | IP Logged
Well first of all kudos to tanu and hina di for such an awesome postClapThumbs UpThen let memove on to the show....well...i think my message expresses it all..love you YPNHK and Abeer-Leher!!!Hugand love you my fellow AbHerians...for being such lovely friends...for the amazing posts that made me smile, crack up, contemplate and relive the beautiful journey!!!Hug

AshVikrocksregularinfoNeebadaddys_girlThinker_Bellefj08--Ratna--Eksie

GauravsDbest

Goldie

GauravsDbest

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 9:58am | IP Logged
Well i would just like to add that unlike most others i have known this wonderful forum since 2007LOLi don't know how i managed to resist myself till two months earlierLOLbut now i feel really lucky that i made the decision to finally join this forum...thank you all for welcoming me so warmlyHugEmbarrassedand even giving me a cute nicknameEmbarrassed

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

NooriiAshVikrocksdaddys_girlregularinfoNeebaThinker_Bellefj08--Ratna--Eksie

Neeba

IF-Dazzler

Neeba

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 10:31am | IP Logged
Wow...One year complete...Great work...Hina and Tanu...Awesome...

And thanks to YPNHK that I made so many friends on the forum....Cannot believe that I watched the first 2 episodes and then started watching it from Antakshari episodes again...And then I became so crazy for the serial and YaRav...

Hats off to Yeh Pyar Na Hoga Kam and the makers of the same...and to IF where I met my virtual family...

NooriiAshVikrocksdaddys_girlfj08Thinker_Bellessroomani--Ratna--Eksie

Post Reply New Post

Go to top