The Memory Lane:*New* Chandan Anand's Msg! - Page 57

Posted: 12 years ago
 31st May update by wida...

TN comes home and ask when bua came. He asks if everything is allrights. Bua says so much happend and you asking this? You are my little brother and will alwasy stay my little brother. So much happend and you didnt call me? She says i wanna explain one thing im not here to celebrate matam. Already so much happening we have to look for a solution. Dadi crying and saying what can we doo..we have to get used to live with out lala. Bua says ohh mom you started again nothing will change with your crying. I know you love lala a lot so much that you can spoil him...Dadi says i cant live without him. Bua says this might sound hard but it is true..Abeer married that girl which make her your bahu. Everyone will talk about family bajpayee now naa..saying TN left his son and bahu like that. I think there is only one solution why dont we call them back home? Tn says I wont give Abeer to come back ever!! especially that girl.

Abeer and Leher walking out..Abeer goes  back to their room cause he left his mobile. Leher standing alone and some ulgy guy looks at her..a drunk man..and starts saying things to her..Leher gets scared and say let me go but that man keeps coming to her and say i got money how much do you take. Abeer comes out of the room and grabs that man. Abeer says who are you? drunk man says who are you? Abeer says tumhara baab!!😆 Says i will change your face get lost of here...Man says you talking like that she is your wife.. Abeer says what you sayingg she is my wifee..Man says if she is your wife than she is myne as well..ABER almost strats hitting him but some man comes  and take the man away...Leher is back to her room and abeer runs to the room.

Bua says why wont he come back ? he will come back. Dadi says what should we do and says bad things about what abeer did and mathurs, Bua says how far lala stays from us he will become more far from us. Bua says he is living alone with that girl! In place fo saving him you put him in fire. You should haev told that girl that abeer is your grandson first and than her husband!  BUA SAYS bring abeer bakc with love and that maharani..and than tell that girl that lala is this house son and alwasy will be the son of ts house...Bring lala close to you with love and than finally end the love story. She tells to act like she is very ill and than lala will come back and TN will agree as well.

Dadi acting ill Tn sit next to her. DAdi says she wont eat anything till lala comes back. TN says lala maafi ke kabel nahi hai. Dadi says i just want my lala back. TN says you know lala is not alone if he comes than mathur ki ladki will come as well. Bua says let her come she isnt mathurs daughter she is also bajpayees daughter if bahu doesnt come than where will she go...ok they keep acting and and talking with TN and finally TN agrees. He is going to bring lala back. And everyone is very happy.

Leher crying in her room. Abeer says sorry i didnt know this would happen otherwise i wouldnt leave you there. Abeer says i cant see tears in your eyes. Leher says all these people who live here they so cheap how they talk. Please lets go. Abeer says dont worry we will go somewhere else. Kya kya socha tha mein but never thought i will bring you here ..dont worry you are my zimedari  iwill take care of you i cant see you cryign please. Abeer kan pakarta hai 😳and says sorry..Leher says abeer  i know you didnt know about that this place is like this...Door bell rings and it is sudha. Abeer says come in and than it is not good for you to come here like this..i came to bring you home lets goo..Abeer says no i have said before i will dont go i wont go back to that house. Sudha says that dadi is in bad situation and sayyin lala lala all the time. Abeer says that is not because of our love but because of the paaps she has done😆she made too many paaps😆.i WONt go i have seen a lot of naatak i wont belive this now..Sudha says it is not nataak..bhagwan na kara if soemthing happens to ehr you wont be able to forgive yourself. Leher says ma is right you go and meet dadi.Abeer says you saying this?? Leher says forget everything go and meet her. Whatever she sais she was angry she loves you. I know she doesnt like me but you are her grandson please go and meet her. Sudha says im here to take you as well to our house come. Abeer says bbabuji bura manjate hai you know that. And than TN enters..and they shockedd.

Precape: TN says dadi havent eaten anything since you left..Abeer says i do care about dadi but i am your sone. I said once that i wont go so i wont go!!

Edited by Neeba - 12 years ago
1st June update by wida.

TN comes inside and says that from the day that you left home ama didnt eat anything.cme back home. Abeer says im not saying that i dont care about dadi but im your son when i said once i wont go than i wont go. Sudha says what ever  if you dont wanna come it is ok but we wont leave leher here we will take our bahu with us and i m sure that leher wont say no. Abeer says yes you are right but before she is your bahu she is my wife! And i dont want to go back to that house. Tn says i know you are because of me...but please care abour dadi. Abeer saysnoo not like this. TN says tell us what to do so you come back. Sudha says lala this is not the time to argue dadis halat is not good come..Leher says dont cry maa i will come with you..abeer lets go its enough ..Sudha calls bakhe and he comes wiht stuff. Sudha says get ready fast Leher you have to go to your sasural(abeer doesnt look happy at all). Leher takes b lessing andd TN says jeete rahoo😲

At lehers maayka😆..her mom is talking to chachi and saying that lehers dad have eaten a little bit and she cant see him like that. He left his daughter but how can he get her out of his heart and now this pain dont let him eat anything..no one feels like eating and than chacha says i am eating😕izaat gawadi ya hai ab jaan bhi gawae..ok and he starts saying nonsense again...(oh god its keep going for sucha long time his nonsense)

Leher and Abeer are back and they are outside and than lehers sister comes , is very happy and says that bajpayee uncle brought abeer and leher back home..and chachi and lehers mom get really happy. Chacha says im sure there is a chal behind this. Bittansays lets go mom i wanna see leher and she takes her mom with her. Chachi says to chacha if you dont want me to meet leher than ok but let me give her ashirwaad from distance.

Lehers mom bittan and chachi are looking from balcony and her mom starts crying chachi says dont cry you should be happy. Lehers mom says im really scared what Kul bhai said what if that comes true. What if they will tease our guttan. Bittan says dont worry abeer jeeju hai na he will take care of her. Lehers mom says that her husband had alot of dreams for leher and her wedding and now hee...and than they ssee lehers dad at other side of balcony..and than he goes inside.

Abeer and Leher infront of Bajpayee house than leher remembers all the things that dadi and Tn has done..They go inside the house and than dadi comes saying lala lalaa..lala is back home..lala after so many day..didnt you thought about your dadi. How could you think fo me because im so bad..she crying and being emotional. Abeer doesnt care at all. Than she starts praising leher like laxmi came in to her house and look at our kismat we throw her out.
Dadi saying because your thinking and our thinking is not same will you leave your dadi? saza donge humiko?. Lets go inside we wont let you go anywhere and drags abeer kinda inside😆She holding his hands. Abeer leaver her and walks a few steps back..Dadi cryingg and than saying that if i say anythign bad about leher and her family than bhagwaan cut my tongue..cry cry cryy..(ok she talks to much too much acting). She walks to leher and says lala ki bahu please forgive me and holds her hand ..we all love lala so much that we couldnt see your devi look. Dadi saying if you say hum tumhare pair choote hain. Leher says noo dadi maa you asking forgiveness from mee..she wipes dadi tears and hugs her. Sudha says mata ji please..come on lala ki bahu ki swagat karni hai.

Precape: Bua and Dadi talking about Leher and their planss
Update of 2nd June by noddiye..

Lehar Ka Grahpravesh

Budha proceeds to do proper grahpravesh of Lehar. Abher walk towards the house all smiles...Budha says that she is so obliged that her Lalla and Lehar have forgiven her inspite of all that she did. Abeer says that now its the time to move forward...he and Lehar have forgotten everything and will move forward so he expectx every one to do so. Bua butts in saying that now even though Lalla has married against their wishes but now they have come back. Budha says that abhi hamari bahu ka muh toh mitha karo... Abeer picks up a Mithai and looks towards Lehar who indicates that Dadi be fed first. Abeer feeds dadi...Bua says Lehar is very sanskari ...Budha's mouth is filled with the BIG barfi ka tukda that Abeer has fed.Bua says now that the ghar ka kuldeepak is back ghar mein raunak aagayi...All this while TN is just giving grim expressions to the happenings...Bua continues that buddha had gone beserk ..not eaten anything since Lalla left . Budha is like such was the gloom in the house that even Yamdoot was not willing to take away her life. ( Even yamdoot is afraid of taking her to hell) She says to Lalla that now she can die in peace...and not to go anywhere leaving her..
Then she tells chutki to take her Bhaiyya and Bhabhi to their room, let them freshen up..Abeer interrupts saying that we have obtained your Ashirwad but we need to take Lehar's family's blessings also. Budha says she was going to say the same thing...Abher leave...
Bua is telling Buddha that this girl is very chalak, how she has wrapped Lalla around her little finger...She did not say a word but made Abeer do all the talking...Budha says so what did you think that Mathur's girl is very seedha sadha...she has blinded Lalla by her beauty..Bua says you dont worry...i have not come from Kanpur all the way here for nothing...i will play such a game that LEhar will fall on all corners...Budha and Bua have their evil grin...

Lehar's entry in her house as Mrs. Bajpayee

Dulhan is trying to make Brij understand that things seem to have sorted itself. Bajpayees have accepted Lehar and we shud also forgive her. Brij is like how can we forgive her who has broken all traditions and sanskaars we thought her...and walked out on us. Brij is not convinced, he says that after all that insult that they showered on us i think they have a hidden motive behind getting Lehar back with due respect. Dulhan is like please dont say like that ...my hands and feet go cold ..we are her parents and we will always want her to be happy. She tells brij to think about Bittan too and how she is sad to see him depressed...The bell rings just then ...Bittan says maybe its didi...
Chachi opens the door..and comes face to face with Lehar. Abeer says that they are sorry and have come to take aashirwad of the Mathurs.Lehar is all emotional seeing her Chahchi...Chachi is also happy... Lehar and Chachi hug each other...Dulhan to comes at the door and she hugs Lehar...Bittan and Lehar also meet...(too much hugging going on). Lehar asks about her beloved papa...Bittan says that Papa is maha depressed, dsnt talk with anyone ...keeps to himself..Lehar goes to his room...As soon as she sees Brij she rushes towards him and embraces him..Abeer is standing behind... Lehar says that she has made a mistake but she had no choice...SHe also says that from childhood...Brij has thought her that caste and status dsnt matter and she has always lived her life on his teachings...now also she has not done anything wrong but just chosen her love...still she says that i have hurt you a lot and for that i apologize profusely for it( Poor LEhar is almost begging here) Brij looks as if he will melt down but just then Abeer says that its not Lehar's fault alone he also has to be blamed for it. He says that now Brij is also his Papa...he says that his family left him with no choice...he had to take the step...He says that they need his blessings...Brij cuts him and says that its ok...To lehar he says that dont expect anything from me now...Lehar is crying ...Abeer puts his hand around her and comforts her. They are moving away when Brij calls out to Lehar ... he says that i do not know if i still have the right to tell you this or maybe i never had the right. I cannot give you blessings but i have one advise for you...which you shud never ever forget...You have gone ahead and married as per your wishes but marriage is much more than love...when love fades then the thorns of reality start pricking...Lehar is still crying when brij says that the path that you have chosen dont ever turn back and the hand that you have chosen to move ahead ...never ever leave that hand...Lehar is a bit shocked to hear this from Brij and is hurt...Then Brij turns away and says just go from her you have nothing in this house and no relations with anyone here...

Precap

Budha is asking Lehar about the thread that is tied on her hand. She asks her was it not tied by her mother before marriage...Lehar nods her head..then Budha says that how shud i ask you this...after marriage you both spent 2 nights at the hotel...did something happen...Lehar looks shocked as well as embarrassed at this question...(Budha is maha forward thinking about the physical relationship btwn Abher)
3rd June update by Hina..

Episode begins with Brij and Guddan's final scene  where Brij tells Leher to leave as he has nothing to say to her ...Leher cries but Brij repeats his words and asks her to leave and she runs out crying...and Brij then breaks down and falls thud on the bed and ponders over everything...

Next scene is when AbHer are back to Vajpayee house and walk sadly in when daadi spots them coming and starts her rubbing in tactics ... She pretends on how glad she is that  AbHer have now got the Mathur's aashirwaad as well ...Leher and Abeer stay mum and daadi further probes them and says that bahu ke pita was quite naraaz with the wedding but he must be ok with it now?...She asks of what Brij said and when she notices the drop on AbHer's faces she goes that of course they must be only happy to see their daughter and why wouldn't they ? ( Budhiya ne baal dhoop me safed ni kiye ,maan gaye yaar !) ... She says that they must have been elated to see heir daughter and Sudha notices the sadness on Leher's face ...Daadi goes on about how they (Mathurs) must care about their daughters wellbeing like they do of their lalla... she goes gale se laga liya hoga haina tum dono ko ? and thank God Leher smiles and pretends to agree with Boodha ...

Then Boodha goes that she's so happy that she feels like celebrating and that is why she has invited people for the mooh dikhayi rasam ...Abeer is a little taken aback with the new rasm thing but Boodha explains that sadly  they werent able to do any rasams before the wedding and now since they have the opportunity she would like to do all rasams she can (  such a meanie !)

She asks Abeer to get dressed and says that his friends must be waiting for him... and also asks Leher to get ready for the mooh dikhayi and instructs Sudha to get Leher ready ...
lol and the scene ends with Boodha yelling for Banke saying "tu shakal dikhayega ya teri bhi mooh dikhayi karayein ? "  haha Boodha is hilarious :)

Sudha takes Leher to this new room (unseen and sadly not the chath wala room) and says that yeh tumahara kamra hai and seats Leher on the bed and leaves saying tum araam karo ,hum abhi aate hain( didnt your saas tell u to get her ready ? Sudha is doing a kyuki saas bhi kabhi bahu thi already 😆) ... Leher looks around the room and spots this photo frame on the shelf (cudn't make out who it was,guess Abeer's bachpan ki snap )  she picks the frame and smiles to it and moves to this large window looking out to the street I presume when Sudha returns with a smile and stands along with her by the window when Chutki walks in calling Leher bhabiii ! ... she hugs Leher and says that apko aaj bohot saare log dekhne ayenge and Leher smiles shyly and  chutki says naya roop ... Sudha smiles and Chutki goes hum bhabi ki baat nahi karre and points to the fair and lovely advert on the wall outside saying something about naya roop ... (whateva ! )

Sudha then says haa tumhari bhabi ka bhi toh naya roop hai  and they all smile (hmm ! )
Then Sudha asks Chutki to go and check the arrangements and that she has to talk to Leher about something ...

There's a cute MIL-DIL  scene where Sudha expresses her thoughts about how hard it must have been for Leher to face everything especially in the tough situations they got married in ...She says that this change is apart of life and every girl goes through it and assures that everyhting will be alright soon ...She firms her faith in destiny and says that she is confident that her bahu will do well in her future and win over hearts with her sweet nature AWWW ! (lalla toh lalla ,ab uski maa bhi kita awww karwati hai  yaarrr ! )...  Sudha promises to support her always and Leher smiles and is sooo glad to have Sudha by her side :)...Sudha then kisses her forehead and thats the end of the awww...

no wait ,here we go again ...Leher in a new green saree and Abeer just behind her in a choco brown kurta style sherwani ,walking down the stairs  AWWW 😊 they look adorable ! 

Chutki holds Leher and walks her down the stairs in the complicated looking heavy saree...
Boodha,Bua ,Sudha  and the guests walk towards AbHer to welcome them ...
Boodha starts her speech about her DIL's beauty and says that she's a gem from the mohalla ...
She talks of how the Vajpayee name has added to her beauty  uhuh? 😆 lalla sorta blushes 😳
Then Boodha asks Rajjo if they should begin the rasams and Rajjo says of course and they take Leher ahead and ask Abeer to stay back :)

Boodha lovingly takes Leher to the other side of the hall where the ladies are all waiting for the mooh dikhayi ...Abeer stands by the stairs trying not to miss any cute look of Leher ...She is overwhelmed with the respect and sweet beahviour of Boodha ...Sudha is so naive that she mistakes Boodha's sweetness ... 

They begin the mooh dikhayi and Boodha lifts Leher's veil and gifts Leher a coin and says its her family's dharohar? and asks her to keep it safe ...she says it was given to her by her MIL ( she must be resting in peace now :))  Boodha adds a list of praises to her gifts and says khush raho 
( haan na daadi ,khush to usko rehna hi hai ,Abeer jo uske saath hai😉) ...
and then its Sudha's turn ...she gifts Leher a murti and then finally the mooh is dikhaofied to everyone and Leher looks lovely ...Abeer can't enuf of her gorgeous face and keeps adoring her when Gaurav and Shadab come and join him ...the guests all give gifts to Leher... and lastly its Rajjo bua's turn ...She places a box of hiro ka haar in Leher's hands and says that she knew her lalla would only choose a hira (jhooti ! poori maa par gayi hai) and says that a hira deserves another hira and Abeer miyan ke mann me toh laddoo kya saari mithai ki dukaan phootne lagi thi on hearing the praises his wife is recieving ! ... He blushes a little and then Sudha asks Chutki to fetch her to lalla bhaiya ( for the next rasam )

Abeer very sweetly walks along with chutki towards Leher ... Awww them together again 😍
Sudha pulls out her ring and puts it in the big bowl of milky water? covered with floating rose petals ,Abeer tries to catch the ring before it drops in the bowl and soon they begin the search for the ring and look at each other lovingly awww... Abeer tries to hold Leher's hand on the sly and just then  Sudha shows the ring which is still on her finger ...pakda gaya lalla haiyyye😆... Leher smiles wholeheartedly and Abeer gives his amma the 'this is not done' look and Boodha goes lalla tumhari hi amma hai :) sach kaha daadi ! 

and believe it or not TN smiled and it did look genuine somehow !

Boodha then asks Sudha to not sataofy them anymore and put the ring in this time and Sudha does ...they begin the search again ...There was a looonnnggg Awww moment when Abeer is trying his best to find the ring and Lehers giving him some awesomely cute looks...

Boodha tells Abeer to find the ring quick and that she wants her lalla to win and chutki asks him to find the ring as well ( yaar sab peeche padhe hain,dikhta nahin Abeer miyan jaan boojh ke time laga rahe hain ,samjha karo na !) 
and hurray ! Leher finds it and shows it to everyone ,Boodha and Rajjo try to hide their disappointment and cheer for Leher ...AwwwbHer share another awww moment and Abeer cutely requests his amma if he can try finding the ring again but Boodha says no its too late and that her bahu has won and theres no second chances ...and I was in AbHerland for a while... ...

All rasams done and Sudha is busy serving drinks to the guests when Leher comes to her to take over...Sudha says that she's a new bride and her haath ki mehendi hasnt faded yet so she cant let her new bahu do any work  but  Leher reminds her that the house is hers too and she wouldn't like to just sit around and takes the tray from her ...Sudha gives in and smiles saying tum bache nahi manoge something  ...

Leher is serving drinks to the guests when daadi catches hold of her and says the same about the mehndi ka rang nahi choota and that she shouldnt be working already  and notices the dhaaga on her wrist ...then she calls Rajjo bua to take over the drinks and says she needs to talk to Leher about something and takes her to her singhasan in the hall...

Abeer miyan with his mates shares a hilarous scene now...He asks them if they've helped themselves and they say yes and say that they've had mithai and all...and Abeer goes tum log yaha sirf mithai hi khaoege ya kuch kaam bhi karoge lol ...and Gaurav replies abey yar ,iti filmi tarah se shadi karayi teri ab aur kya chahiye ?
Abeer smiles cheekily and gives Shadab the " dont u get it ? " look and funnily Shadab gets the drift and goes amaa bhaijan ,Abeer miyan chahte hai ki hum unki sej sajaye :P and Gaurav goes ohhh !!! so Abeer says haan ,hamare liye nahin to lkamse kam apni bhabi ke liye hi sahi 
( waah waah Abeer miyan abhi se Leher ki madad lene lagey ! )  

He smiles naughtily and the friends agree to sajao his sej  lol ... He sends them off to work and waits for the sej time haha !

Next starts Boodha's interrogation about the dhaaga...She asks leher if the dhaaga was tied in a pooja before her wedding by her mum and goes ab hum kaise pooche  lol ( bade woh ho aap Boodha 😆) She then cheekily asks Leher if she knows the significance of it (yeh budhiya na iti chalaak hai kasam se !) ... she goes tum aur lalla do raat hotel me the toh jab tum dono ????? Leher smiles shyly and says that nothing of the ahemmm sort has happened (kya Leher yar,ummeed par paani pher diya !)and says that her mum had told her about its significance and says that she knows about the pooja before u know what  (I wonder when statue Mridula spoke about this ,ewww ! especially when it was Omi the creep she was then getting married to )... daadi smirks and says that her mom has given her excellent sanskaars ! ( chal hatt )

PRECAP:
Well, after the party Abeer( pretending tired) tells everyone that him and Leher are  exhausted and would like to rest when daadi plays her game and says that Leher will sleep in her room tonite and when Abeer asks why , Bua explains that there'll have to be a pooja before they can spend time together 😉 and Sudha,Leher and chutki chuckle at Abeer's 'haath ko aya mooh na laga' look😆 ( remember Andaaz apna apna ? )
7th June update is by rima791. Its a members only post. So, here's the link...

Update of 8th June by Hina

Episode begins when all the guests have left after the pooja and there's house cleaning in progress...Boodha chats with Bua and asks her if all the guests had been served well and Bua reassures Boodha that as was well. Then she asks Sudha to take lalla and bahu to their room wooohooo ! 😆😉😳

Boodha and Bua then discuss their action plan and talk of how eager lalla is to be with Leher (obviously yar,dhaage ke liye poora ek din rukaya lalla ko ,wasn't that enuf already ?) ...Boodha tells Bua that they'll be out of the room within no time and further says that she will make sure Leher reaps for all the bad she's done to her family (aint it the other way around B Laden?😡)

~~~~

Sudha walks Leher into the room and Leher has this very cute smile on her face while entering the room ,lalla waits at the door and looks around at the decorations inside ...Sudha smiles and calls lalla inside  ...She says that they can be together now that the pooja ban has been taken off...she even says that no one would disturb them till the morning( uh oh amma ji ,spoke too soon) and they sweetly listen and grasp everything she says ...

She tells Leher that she is her mum as well now and then gives a short sweet intro on married life and Leher smiles to say she's understood it all ...Lalla is partly with them and the inside of him was too eager for u know what 😉😆...Sudha leaves the room and Abeer locks the door 

He then moves very slowly towards( Leher the sexy walk and the hot expression wow!!!😳)and says amma chali gayi ! and leher cheekily goes humne dekha 😆 and he goes did u understand what amma meant? and Leher says she has but Abeer insists on discussing it further ...he caresses her face and sorta tucks her hair and Leher blushes .😳...

And naughtily she  reminds him of the dhaaga on her wrist ...He goes I've had enuf of the rasams and unties the thread hastily ... And goes ab toh koi problem ni hai na ?

oh and Leher said kya ? again !

Abeer talks of what his mum said and goes why dont we talk about it in detail and takes her to the bed when the papad thing happens

they discover the papads on the bed and laugh about it...Abeer picks a paapad and bites into it and Leher goes yuck !!!😆 and finally they pick /stack them all up and chuck them away !
thye fic the sheets on the bed and Leher fixes the red silky top sheet and again they come close !

so where we we again ? 😆hmmm !

Leher says kya again when he comes closer and Abeer says Leher humne kya kya socha tha is raat ke baare me and says that he wishes to sing a song for his Leher as long as she prmises not to leave him awww ,Leher  smiles and e sings like in his own GK voice -maine poocha chand se ke dekha hain kahin mere yaar sa haseen ,chand ne kaha chandni ki kasam nahin nahin nahin !

Awww ! Abeer looked supercool here ...

he then walks around and hugs her from the back and nuzzles her ear 
(super HOT scene ,watch at your own risk !)

when 

many alarms clocks randomly  start rignging and AbHer get distracted of course and start finding the source of the noise and funnily discover a few clocks spread all over the room but in the end just one remains and while finidng that they discover chutki hiding behind the bed...

lol Chutki was adorable!   Abeer tells her off and says that he will complain to amma abt her to surofy so Chutki goes u better sudharo your singing and says  bhaiya kya gaana gaaya tumne aisa gaoge to bhabi bhaag jayegi😆  ...kya tha woh maine poocha chand se lol and hids behind Leher ...Abeer tries to get her but she runs away ...he locks the room again and starts looking around for more sourcs of disturbance in their ahem night and Leher chuckles at his fear...

Finally he confrms that no one is hiding no more and inches towards Leher again  but Leher can't stop giggling,he goes tumhe badi hasi arahi hai? ita bura bi nahin gaate hum 😳

anyways moving on ...Abeer again goes about what his mum said and says if u havent understood what she meant ,he can explain

He takes her to sit on the footend of the bed and just as he goes to continue his business she spots the chooha and freaks out !!!

She jumps on the bed and screams out loud and naughty Abeer makes the most of the opportunity and holds Leher tight and screams with her !

Leher says gun kyu leke aye the phir and Abeer goes wo to Omi tha ,look at the size of this chooha and they scream again and he grabs her tight ad enjoys her fear ...

LOL !

they chuck pillows and stuff at the chooha and  they fall on the bed and the bed breaks while the chooha conveniently disappears !😆

lol but they still dont give up and try to continue what they were doing before when daadi knocks on the door to know why Leher screamed ...

Leher fixes her pallu and Abeer explains what happened but evil Boodha goes we'll get the bed fixed tomorrow ,for now u have to come and sleep in my room coz she wont let the new bahu be uncomfortable 😡

damn !!!

Despite Abeer's protests they are dragged to Boodha 's room and Banke lays Abeer's mattress on Boodha's side,Boodha this time is sleeping on the left side of the bed and is like the great barrier between Abeer and Leher...

Abeer goes on with his antics and when Boodha asks kya hua he goes
kuch hone dengi toh hoga na 😆

then he comes up with a cool idea and goes the AC isnt cooling on this side and asks if he can shift to the other side 😆😉

Boodha goes sleep wherever u like ,so Abeer in a whizz shifts base to Leher's side and they share such a huge Awww moment

He pulls her pallu and falls asleep when Boodha doesnt let them have a nice time ...
Leher lovingly covers him with the sheet after he's asleep and ruffles his hair Awww !

Precap: The next morning Boodha is mad at Abeer for not going to the temple with them 
Leher looks stunning in a lilac saree and damp hair ! She sorta convinces Abeer to listen to Boodha ..
Update of 9th June by noddiye...

Kabab Mein Daadi…err Haddi
Scene starts with breakfast at Bajpayees residence. Lehar offers to help but Sudha says that she should sit for the breakfast, after some time she only has to do all this. But Lehar insists…and takes charge. Bua taunts saying that Lehar has taken charge of everything and Sudha should relax now. Sudha informs that we all should go to mandir (cudnt get the name) as she hasked for a Mannat that once Abeer is married she will visit it. Buddha is like yeah if you have taken a Mannat then definaetly should go after all everything is happening as per God's wish. TN says that he will go to court and then send the car. Lalla asks Sudha that is it important to go, Sudha says yes. Then Lalla says is it important that they both go, to which Sudha says yes. Then Abeer says in that case we have to visit each and every temple including Chardham as to not miss anything. Hearing this Buddha flares up…saying that now Lalla is not listening to us and giving ulta jawab. She tells Sudha did you see whats happening…He has gone and married as per his own wishes, everything in the house is different. Lehar subtlety touches Abeer's hand and indicates that he give in. Budha is still angry and stops eating…..Abeer says that he was only joking and not to take out the ire on food…If his Daadi has said it then he will go. Everyone is happy. Sudha tells Banke to do as told 

Sudha ki Chal Dhamal hi Dhamaal
All womenfolk and Abeer arrive at the Temple. Just as they are about to enter the premises Sudha says OH NO she has forgotten the Janampatri (horoscope) of Abeer to which Budha taunts that now atleast leave this absentmindedness , you have become a mother in law and what will Lehar think about her. Sudha says that indeed it's a mistake and asks Abeer to get it. Abeer is all ready to get it when Sudha explains to him where to find it. Budha still says that no need we can get the Janampatri later, but Sudha insists that its very important as she wants to know about Abhers future and also get important dates and time for future traditions. Sudha tells Abeer where to find it and then says that you wont be able to find it and says take Lehar with you. Budha is like if they go what will we do, to which Sudha says that we can start the Pooja and they will join us. Abher go off and Budha & Bua are left fuming. 

Amma ki Mannat…Abher ki Jannat
Abher return to the house and find Banke all ready. He says I ll go and give the janampatrika while you can relax. Abher are perplexed at first but Abeer starts to understand the ploy. He says to Lehar lets go to our room and relax. Lehar is like what will they think. To which Abeer says that how you have changed, you have started wearing sarees now and spend more time with Amma and Daadi. He says that we are recently married and instead of romancing we are spending time with oldies. As soon as they reach the room they see its all decorated. Abeer says that its all Amma's planning and she wants us to spend time with each other. At this point Abeer sweeps Lehar off the ground and in his arms…A wonderful song sequence follows…..Abher are brilliant in the song….Lots of awww moments…guys you have to actually watch it.

Hath ko Aaya par muh na laga
Song ends and Abher are having a awww moment .Just when Abeer is about to kiss Lehar… Lehar stops saying Dadi and Abeer is momentarily freezed. As Abeer calls her bluff and is about to do a repeat Lehar again stops him and tries to get him off her. Abeer thinks Lehar is again using the old ploy and refuses to back down. But Lehar somehow manages to divert his attention and we see the womenfolk and Banke looking at them. Budha is maha pissed and tells Banke that you said Lalla is not feeling well but here he is dancing around… Abeer says that he was indeed unweel but after Lehar gave him medicine he is better. Bua says that we can see you are better and tells Dadi that this is the age…to which Dadi says that I am only of old thoughts. Then Buddha takes charge of Lehar saying that now all the goodies are over now she shud explain the responiblities also…She says that now its time for Chauka pooja where the Daughter in law has to prepare food and after tasting it will give something to her. Then Buddha taunts Lehar saying that how will she know about Brahmin customs. She goes on to explain the rituals and a frightened Lehar agrees. Bua says that now you have given all tasks to Lehar there is nothing left for Sudha and she can prepare for a retired life with TN. Sudha says that she cant put all burden on Lehar. Bua says that she has forgotten to tell everyone that Alok & Surily are coming and asks Abeer to pick them up from airport. Everyone is happy about their arrival. 
Abeer takes Lehar and goes. Sudha takes Banke and goes. Bua tells Budha that see how Sudha is with her beloved Daughter in law. In all these years she had never raised her voice and now look at her how she is manipulating situation. Buddha says that I am still Sudha's mother in law and I know what plan she hatched to send Abher back. Bua says you were right about Lehar…and Budha says that yes me and TN have recognized her character long ago and will set her right. Budha says you wait and watch how the sweet that Lehar prepares will be turned into bitterness by her.

Precap: Pooja is going on and Budha and Bua join Sudha and Banke in the aarti while Abeer is watching from the top…I think Lehar is leading the Aarti
Update of 10th June by Hina

Episode begins with Leher and Abeer in their room 
Leher's upset that they got caught red handed and Abeer is being his usual chirpy self and says its all good and he;s been doing this all his life ( matlab messing about )

Leher says it isnt alright and goes all serious ,Abeer says yar hamari shadi ho gayi and couple more good lines then Leher says she aint got no pyaar for him and  Abeer pretends to be upset that Leher's behaving this way but Leher manaofies him and says that hum tumse bohot bohot pyaar karte hai and Abeer goes prove karo :)
naughty naughty lalla!

Leher spread her arms wide and says she loves him sooo much but he insists she proves it anoher way 😉 ...and then she asks him how much He loves her and he says I''ll tell u if u come close and grabs her near...

A DDLJ scene here where he nuzzles in her ear through to the neck naughtily and she keeps saying names of people that mite come and he carries on with his stuff 😉and takes all names possible and says that he doesn't care who comes now and that he's gonna get what he  wants tonite 😉😆

There's sensous music playing in the background and Abeer picks her up and carries her to the bed ,another hot awww moment before he switches the lights off and leaves the rest for us to imagine !

The next morning Abeer in bed looking hot happy and content (haha😆 Neelu ) opens his eyes to find leher missing from the bed  ...He checks the time and calls out Leher's name but she is busy doing the puja nad singing a bhajan...

Everyone comes to join her in the pooja ,thought TN excuses himself when he finds out that its Leher performing the puja ...Boodha and Bua join the bahu and Bua is lost in the bhajan when Boodha asks her to stop taking so much interest and Bua replies,kya karu gaati bada acha hai lol ...Abeer watches her from the landing :) and blushes to see Leher take charge ...

Leher finishes the bhajan and offers everyone prasad 
Bua and daadi refuse to take the prasad on a pretext of having a bath first ...Leher moves to Sudha and takes her ashirwaad and offers her prasad ...Sudha understands Leher's regret of Bua and Daadi not accepting prasad from her hands and cheers her up when Abeer joins them asks Leher to take his pati's aashirwaad as well ...Bua and Boodha make faces and Sudha tells Abeer off sweetly ... Sudha then talks of her bond with Leher that it will remain sweet as gud(jaggery)always 😊

Abeer then tells them that he's mega hungry 😉(ok sorry,I'll behave😆) and says that he needs to go pick Alok bhaiya and Surili bhabi from the airport ...Boodha asks Sudha to get breakfast ready and asks lalla to get ready to go

Abeer and Leher have another cute scene  where Abeer comes out of the shower and Leher is ironing his clothes...
He shakes his head and the water drops fall on her face and another awww scene...

Leher enters the kitchen for choka puja and Sudha does some rasam and they make kheer ...

TN refuses to have the kheer and says he's getting late,Leher is upset that TN hasn't forgiven them still but Sudha paifies her and says its ok and things will get on track soon (dont worry Leher TN aint worth your care)

Abeer then comes to the breakfast  table looking cool in a red shirt ...Leher gives him the kheer and he tastes it and with a straight face goes the kheer is sooo sooo sooo and Leher gets worried  but he goes its so sweet ,as lalla's bahu lol  and Leher and Sudha crack up at his wisecracks ...Abeer then comes close to Leher and starts flirting when Sudha makes her presence known lol and he stops ...but Sudha ,for the sweet MIL she is ,leaves the two love birds alone for some fun moments 😉

Abeer finishes his breakfast and says he's going out wida karo hame 😆and Leher goes haa jao,airport tak hi to jana hai  but Abeer takes full faida of the mauka and gives her a flying kiss as he leaves ,Leher blushes and savours the moment but he returns to kiss for real on the cheek ...

Precap:
 Bua ,her DIL and son are out shopping with AbHer and Bua is being horirble to Leher and says that her amma wears only some silk and even TN  doesnt like cheap stuff ( yeh? he is cheap himself  Rajjo madam) Leher 's upset ...
I was just watching some episodes of YPNHK...at random looking for certain pics...I saw this bit...which is so cute...and when I took caps, it looks more like a painting than a film or photo!   Sudha and Abeer were the cutest ma-beta ever!

😛
Love this picture, Shobs...Abeer and Sudha are the best...I agree..