The Memory Lane:*New* Chandan Anand's Msg! - Page 45

Posted: 13 years ago
Here's again a gist of 27th Jan'10 episode update...written by me...😆

Rashmi is crying for all the shattered dreams and the horrible insults by Shuklain and Leher tries to pacify her. Abeer finds Chutki in his room and as they discuss the day's events, Bittan calls out to Abeer as Leher wants his help. When Abeer approaches Leher, she tells him that Madhav and Rashmi need to meet and she needs Abeer's help for that..

Shuklain is happy that she has insulted the Majumdars and so is Dadi..Meanwhile, Madhav wants to talk to his parents alone...Even as he's speaking with them, Dadi barges in saying that the Shuklas should not give in to Madhav's demands..

Madhav expresses his helplessness to Abeer and Abeer hatches a plan to go to Mathur house after midnight...😃
Here's the 28th Jan update, written by wida..

Update

Dadi is putting madhavs mom against rashmi. She says that after marriage she will take revenge and that they should not let this marriage take place otherwise Madhavs mothers life will become hell if Rashmi becomes her bahu. She tells her to misbehave once again with Rashmi and her family.

Rashmi is messaging and Leher ask who..Rashmi says her friends to find her a job in calcutta. She came her because madhav told her and tells Leher that she saw what happend and start crying. She says she can see her parents like that. She says she is not that upset at Shukla aunty but at Madhav how could he let happen what happend. She says how can she loves Madhav that much she used to love him.
Leher says 2 sal ke pyaar par 2 dino ke baate ka asar is this right? She tells rashmi that she loved madhav as much as she used it. Rashmi says how could he see all this and let this happen he is just not the old madhav. Leher tries to console her but Rashmi don't want to listen. She stells her and mahdhavs love story how she first saw him and all and she starts smiling. At teh other side Madhav is telling the story to Abheer😃and how they keep meeting each other..and that Madhav propsed Rashmi at college with guitar in his hand.
Leher says how romantic and Rashmi say yes he is really romantic and than becomes sad again and says but this madhav is just different. Who mere saath nahi diya..
At other side Madhav sia ngry at himself because h didnt do anything and that he couldnt do anything while his mom was insulting rashmi but he couldnt do it infront of everyone. Everyoen si complainign about him he doesn''t know what to do. And that he cant leave his parents
Rashmi tells Leher tha she never wants Madhav to leave his parents and that they both know what the importance of family is when they used to live in America. Leher says we sent messag to Madhav that he should come and meet you but dont know if that lalla give teh message cause he is lala😆
Rashmi is lala???Leher says Abheer you met him they call him lala and his family treat him like a child
😆He think he is really smart😆Rashmi says you sent him message and he still didn;t come to meet me. Leher says there is a lot of love between them and than says we should go and sleep.

Abheer tells madhav that he shoudl go and meet Rashmi Madhav says if his mom come to know there will be toofan but that Abheer is right and that he will try to meet Rashmi tomorrow. Abheer say noo noW!! Madhav says its too late but Abheer says no now he insist and than they they go to the other side of the chaat😆
And than abheer tells madhav to jump from soemehwere. and amdhav says i wont where is your mind. Abheer says jis mohabbat mein josh nahi hota hai woh mohabbat nahi hai and that he heard it ina  movie😆finally they both jump😆

Rashmi says she can't see her parents gettind insulted i will see whow ill insult them! Leher says tries to control yourself than everythign will be ok. Rashmi says guttan you go and sleep and that she is just taking her time. And says if madhav and his family can respect her parents than there is no faida of this marriage.

Abheer and Madhav are in the house😆 Abheer says this is teh room and tells madhav to knock but its actually kulbushans room!!

Rashmi says im goign to my parents Leher says talk tomorrow to them. Rashmi says madhav is now in the lap of his mother and im here crying. Leher seeys rashmi coming out of the room and is like if she came out of that room than whos room is this?

Precape: Leher comes to Abheer (its still nyt) and Abheer is like i think she will slap me again and is keeping his face far from Leher😆😆He ask what happend. Leher says ssshhhh and drags him away she says chachaji is coming and than chachaji comes..Chachajee sees that someone else bi chata par hai
thanx neelu for d updated...loved d interactions b/w abeer and leher on d chat...and dat last lines frm abeer before leher was leaving...dat was soo gud loved abeer and leher in dat epi....and d thread by ekta...maza aa gaya cmnt's padke....!
Here's the 29th Jan update, written by me..

When Madhav and Abeer go to the Mathur house from the skylight on the terrace, they accidentally knock on Kulcha's room door and seeing Rashmi near another room, they realise their mistake and go there..

Madhav tries to console Rashmi and Leher decides that they need privacy and takes Abeer out of the room and then tells him to leave. But she is forced to follow him to the terrace as Kulcha decides to take a stroll in the house first and then onto the terrace. Here's where we see our favourite scene of Abher hiding behind a bedsheet ðŸ˜ƒ And after the stroll, he locks the terrace door and goes down thus locking Leher behind on the terrace.

Even when Abeer tries to find a way back for Leher to get back inside, there are none. Leher gets upset and tells him to leave her alone and Abeer goes to his room..
Here's the 1st Feb update, again by me..😆

Abeer tries to call Madhav as well as Rashmi from his room but of no avail. He sees Leher sittinf in the cold outside and gives her a shawl. And tells her sorry. He even tries to make her comfortable by putting a bedsheet and pillow for her. And then they both have a friendly conversation which in a while again turns into a tiff and they both decide not to talk to each other..

The next day morning sees Madhav waking up in Rashmi's room and Leher waking up on Abeer's shoulders..😆...And that's when Kulcha decides to come to the terrace..
Here's 2nd Feb update, by me again..

When Kulcha reaches the terrace, Abeer hides on his terrace and so Leher is saved. Kulcha is surprised to see Leher on the terrace but she convinces him that she was up there taking care of the breakfast arrangements.

Meanwhile, Madhav comes to the terrace in a disguise and Kulcha is fooled and frustarted and leaves. When Leher learns that its Madhav, she wishes him luck and he goes to the Vajpayee terrace and into Abeer's room and they both exchange stories of the eventful night.

Dadi and Shuklain are at their evil best trying to insult the Majumdars and get their way..
Here's the 3rd Feb update, by me again..

This episode sees a lot of plotting by Dadi and Shuklain. When the Majumdars visit the Shuklas, the tell them to meet Dadi for the rituals details. She makes them sit on the floor and gives them a long list, which finally frustrates the Majumdars..

Neelu 🤗...Thank u for the lovely updates.......feels wonderful reading them now ......really appreciate your effort 😊

THanks for the updates Neelu..Love reading them ...hated the Shuklains and the Boodha's villany...Love these earlier interactions b/w Abher..so cute!