Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

GauravsDbest thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Awwwwwww.......such lovely pics and slaps and lifts.....😳❤️☺️loooooooooooveeee AbHer❤️❤️❤️Thank u sooooooooooo much can never thank u enough🤗🤗🤗
hinz thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 9

aww mummyji
u really are the best !
thanks so much for slaps and lifts ,wish I cud give you another award of the sweetest mummy in the virtual world ,actually Ratna sasuma can share the award with you :)
thanks again !

Edited by hinz - 13 years ago
Neeba thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Shobs......Awwwwwwwwwwwww...Loved the caps...Thanks a lot...And you are staying true to your award Captain Caption..😃

Yes...they fit perfectly in each other' arms and the best pair ever...Loved everything about them...and they actually completed each other...

Hmmm...am totally YaRav/Abher deprived..😭

Shobs...how about the purefect hugs next..😃
ssroomani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Neelu, I have already posted the purefect hugs.............that was an earlier topic for pics..........see pages 46 and 47 of this thread!

So now we have finished Kul-Omi prem kahani, the Hugoria, Antakshari, Slaps and Lifts.........and I have put in 3 songs in between with Abher scenes to match............will add more songs as I listen to them......

Next week, I have to think of something new .........Abheria and YPNHK jai ho!! 
Neeba thumbnail
Yup...I saw those...wonder how I forgot...Thanks, Shobs...😃
Neeba thumbnail
There's no update for 13th Jan'10..

The gist of it is...The Shuklas are talking to the Vajpayees about how they had to bow down to the wishes of Madhav to marry a Bengali girl...Dadi tells Sudha to keep Abeer away from Madhav...and TN tells Shuklaji that if Abeer had behaved the way Madhav did...he would have thrown him out of the house...(Well, we all know that.😃.)

On the Chath, Abeer tells Madhav that he'll have 2-3 flings and then get married to the girl chosen by his parents...Then, Madhav asks Abeer if he can accompany Madhav to the Mathur's residence as he wants to see if they need any help..When they arrive there, BB shows Madhav round the house and just then the power goes and Abeer overhears Leher mention to Bittan that she'll search for her dupatta on the chath as she has to wear that particular dress the next....Hearing this, Abeer slowly slips away to the chath and there tells Leher that he'll give her the dupatta on when she forgives him....

Precap...The near kiss and the slapppppp...😃
Edited by Neeba - 13 years ago
Neeba thumbnail
Here's the update of 14th Jan '10, written by Wida...

Update:
Episode starts wiht where it ended yesterday.
Abeer holding Leher's hand. Leher tells him to leave her hand but he just looks at her and smiles😆She pulls her hand away and ask how he dared to grab her hand. Abeer puts the duppatta around Lehers waist and he pulls her closer. She is feeling uncomfortable He comes so close to her face and than says in her ear that he knows that she forgave him and now his mehek is on the dupatta tumhe ab isse samal ke rakhna hoga..it is the first nishani of our dosti. They are close..but abheer wants to kiss Leher. leher closes her eyes but than she opens it and get shocked and slaps Abeer ( a really tight slap😆) Leher says what did you think you say a few words and a girl will run behind you. Chachi was right you don;t have any sanskaar and you don't care about others and walks away. Abeer is shocked.

Leher goes to her room where she thinks of what just happend. Bittun comes and talks with Leher but Leher doesnt reply. Bittun sees the duppata and ask wher she found it. leher says what? Bittup puts the duppatta on Leher and than the lights come back and Bittun goes away. Leher think about what Abeer said about the mehek on teh dupatta and than takes the dupatta off.

TN ask if Shukla jee is happy now. Shukla jee says yes raunak bhar gayi and hopes that everythign goes. TN tells him not to worry. The light goes off and Abeer comes down the stairs. Everyone shouting to check the lights. Abeers grandmother tell him to sit down and not walk around as he will hurt himself in teh dark but he dont respond..veryone shouting about the lights and than lights are back.

There is something wrong with a wall its with water or something. Shukla ji ask TN about it and say its Mathur family mehrabani and talks bad things about them. Abeer heard it. TN says that there is a big difference between them and us. Abeer goes upstairs.

Upstairs he talks to him self and is says im sorry Leher its my mistake and i have to apologise.
Leher puts the duppata in her wardrobe than she sees a tennisball roll in her room. She goes to balcony to see whos it is and sees a guy standing downstairs with a -thirt where is written I am sorry on it and when he turns around it Abeer😳 Leher is angry..she throws the ball down adn goes inside her room again.

BRIJ ask a man who controls everything if everything is going good and when he says yes and tells the guy to but the light on of the lightss Brij is very happy to see it. Brij ask if its looking good to Madhav madhav says its super thank you. Mahdav looks around for Abeer but than there is soemthign worng with a light and it turns into fire. Everyone gets schocked. When everythign is ok. Brij gets angry at that man who arrange evrything. That man says if this house stays in this state the house will burn Brijs ask what?? That man says that there is more water than cement in this wall. Brij looks at his brother. That man goes away and Madhav as well.
Brij stops Kul

TN is angry aout wall talking to Shuklajee and that just to save money they did this

Brij ask Kul if he had seen this before? You didnt see this in 10 years?? i saw it so fast He is really angry.

Precape: Abeer is at a shop Leher goes to that shop as well and look at some magazines. When abeer wants to talk to her. She sayd ont even look at me. He says im really ashamed of what happend last night. Leher says chat par ana after 10 minutes

Neeba thumbnail
OK...Again..no update of 15th Jan '10..

So..here's the gist again...Kul is offended by the harsh behaviour of BB and walks out..Rama tries to talk some sense into him but of no avail..The BB himself tells him that as his older brother..he has the right to correct him when he's wrong...

Next day, Leher sees 'sorry' written on the temple steps and sees Abeer lurking around a magazine stall...she goes to him and tells him to meet her on the 'chath' in 10 mins..Then comes our favourite song...'Aaj unse pehli mulaqat hogi'....and loved all the comments on YT for Gaurav action in that song...😍

Well, once on the chath, Abeer thinks that Leher will forgive him but Leher tells him to stay away from her...for the sake of the families and if he cared for her...he'll understand....😃..

lehrish thumbnail
guys u r killing me with the caps,awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww  all of them r awesome
fatima where r u ???
AshVikrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
hey neelu thanx for d updates...and even i read all d comments of viewers on youtube...awww even der evry1 love gaurav and yami together a lot...awww