Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ssroomani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
Hello all..................🤗

One year since the show started........I didn't know of IF's existence then............came across it somewhere in March..........and finally joined in May!  😊

I have only one thing to say..........Yeh Pyar Na Hoga Kam..........for Yeh Pyar Na Hoga Kam!  ❤️ 

Lovely work Hina and Tanu...........thanks for putting the pics I sent  together on the favorite things song..........waiting to see the rest of it!  😃

Luv u all..............:))   Have  a few crazy things to post............haule haule......  😆  over time!!  

AshVikrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
hmmm sohere comes a day wen we all were eagerly waiting for dis show to start...i've never seen a show lyk YPNHK...dis show is very special to me and evry1 here...i didn't even knew dat der a television site by name IF i only came to kno of it in august and joined dis forum in september...and discovered a new family which has now become so close to me.....thanks to yeh pyaar na hoga kam....it gave me such good frnds....so let's celebrate dis first anniversary of YEH PYAAR NA HOGA KAM....!

oops srry hina and tanu forgot to give credit to u both for making such a beautful post....thank u....! Edited by YARAVforever - 13 years ago
fj08 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
message from agent honey, she will be online later
GauravsDbest thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Well first of all kudos to tanu and hina di for such an awesome post👏👍🏼Then let memove on to the show....well...i think my message expresses it all..love you YPNHK and Abeer-Leher!!!🤗and love you my fellow AbHerians...for being such lovely friends...for the amazing posts that made me smile, crack up, contemplate and relive the beautiful journey!!!🤗
GauravsDbest thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Well i would just like to add that unlike most others i have known this wonderful forum since 2007😆i don't know how i managed to resist myself till two months earlier😆but now i feel really lucky that i made the decision to finally join this forum...thank you all for welcoming me so warmly🤗😳and even giving me a cute nickname😳
Neeba thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Wow...One year complete...Great work...Hina and Tanu...Awesome...

And thanks to YPNHK that I made so many friends on the forum....Cannot believe that I watched the first 2 episodes and then started watching it from Antakshari episodes again...And then I became so crazy for the serial and YaRav...

Hats off to Yeh Pyar Na Hoga Kam and the makers of the same...and to IF where I met my virtual family...
ssroomani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Bye all..............it is late and I have a busy day tomorrow............😔

Sweet Awwwwwbher dreams.............😳

See u all tomorrow!  🤗

Yeh Pyar Na Hoga Kam!!  ❤️
Neeba thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Yup...me leaving too...Happy YPNHK to all...
Thinker_Belle thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Oops, looks like I just missed Neelu and Shobs...😕
But thanks you guys!🤗 

Luv u dolls!!!

The thread looks cool na?

Wait till Hina puts on the VMs and Siggies!!!

Whats the hurry, lets take it nice and slow!!!!
Thinker_Belle thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Shrek, Hi 🤗

Thanks for the wonderful words, you put words to all our thoughts!!