India-Forums

Tere Liye
Tere Liye

disgusted by Mauli.... poor Robbie

cyrine Senior Member
cyrine
cyrine

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 6:15pm | IP Logged
I who thought sooo high of Mauli, did this to robbie who stood by her when her past was revelaed, that came as a shock to robbie, on their engagement day... still he trusted her and accexpeted her and when robbbies past was revelead she did not support him, she digsust me, even if she did/could not marrry robbie she could have atlest wait ONE day, atleast before she married someone else... how low can anyone sink... Iam sooo mad at Maulii right now...  and Iam sure that she will some way or another be punished for this... Karma is a Bitch.... !!!....

Poor robbie he deserves someone wayyyyy better than Mauli... I actually thought that Mauli would be good for him but now Iam happy that thaey did not end up together, I thought that Mauli had high moral and good values, a god understanding and a rational sense but noooooo ...boy how I was wrong.... on the contarary Robbie is the one with good values... him changing himself completley and trusting Mauli was amazing... he is the one that should be respected not Mauli... I hope that Ekta have some good pland for him, that perhaps a new girl eneters the show and loves him and trusts him, of course he wont be able to love her since he is heartbroken but he will eventually accept her and ditchhhhh that Mauli.... with disgusting values and noooo understanding or respect at all.....

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

CutieeMeperfectdreamsprettyasjen

SheVi4life IF-Dazzler
SheVi4life
SheVi4life

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 6:25pm | IP Logged
mauli was exactly rite in her place..i dont hink she did anything wrong..nd mauli's past nd robbi's past are 100 miles far different then each other..she luved a guy nd it was one-sided....robbi...had a child...m i the only on ehwo thinks that these two r completley different??...nd plus even i thot it was mean for her to leave robby like that but m not mad at her..she wasnt wrong at any point..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

hp18

prettyasjen IF-Sizzlerz
prettyasjen
prettyasjen

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 6:29pm | IP Logged
I completely agree! Mouli and Taposh really disgusted me!

Yes, Robi is in the wrong as well, he did wrong at that time, but he didnt know the truth till the day before... Mouli didn't even talk to him, neither let him give her an explanation,  she just ran off and asked a guy that she begged at one point to marry her and he didn't even look back twice at her, to marry her! To make matters worse, she married on the same temple and at the same time... She could of got married a day later, infact maybe a few hours later... how could she by sooo insensitive! Robbie stood by her in the most difficult times, and she knows though she didn't love him, and only showed her with love!

It was REALLY insensitive and selfish of Mouli! Not only has she broken Robbie's heart, also used him as a rebound to get over her difficult times, made a drift between Tani and Anu... and created an even bigger rift between Anu and Robbie! If I was Mouli, I'd rather die than be her, I could never live with the fact that I created so many drifts in peoples relationships!

MeeraXD

MeeraXD Goldie
MeeraXD
MeeraXD

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 6:34pm | IP Logged
That was really childish of Mauli.........Nd Robbie deserves the best not Her..
SheVi4life IF-Dazzler
SheVi4life
SheVi4life

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 6:35pm | IP Logged
@prettyasjen...well she didnt created those drifts nd fights on purpose..she didnt want all that drama to take place...nd her happiness was in taposh...being a normal human being she chose the person who she knew that she could always be happy wid..nothin wrong in that...nd plus wat made mauli really angry was the fact that robby never told her the truth...remmeber how the whole family was planning to hide this..robbi wasnt planning to tell her until after the wedding..so her anger/action is justified from my pov=)

Edited by CAqueen - 25 December 2010 at 6:36pm

xx_alisha_xx

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top