India-Forums

Other Shows
Other Shows

16 Appearances !!!!

PreciousPri IF-Rockerz
PreciousPri
PreciousPri

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 5:10pm | IP Logged
Hiyaaaaaaaa im sure u must be thinking wot the hell am i on about ConfusedConfused LOLLOL

But i thought of sharing this information wiv u all ....... in the ITA (Indian Television Academy) 2010 awards Sharad made 16 appearances Clap........ i mean he was shown 16 times in the entire awards show ClapClap........

i no wot ur thinking wot a boring old fart i am ROFLROFL counting how many times they showed him  D'ohSillyWacko LOLLOL but there was nothing else in that show 2 catch my attention so i was there counting my fingers every tym he was shown Day Dreaming ROFL.......... n do notice he was shown more wiv Nigar Khan ( i mean both were in the same frame) who was sitting on his left rather than his wife who was on his right ..........hmmmmmm wonder y Confused ROFL...... man i seriously need 2 get a life SillyROFLROFL..........but both Sk n KK were looking so cute 2gether Big smile

Correct me if im wrong in the number if u can really wanna see the show again n be counting the number of tyms u see him Wink LOLLOL

Pri  

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

swferuxghya

uxghya Goldie
uxghya
uxghya

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 4:43am | IP Logged
its ok  prec we all think like nowdays and yes i think youare right i couned it too but forgot  sk really loked god  and kk too Wink

swferPreciousPri

Savitha0101 Goldie
Savitha0101
Savitha0101

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 5:25am | IP Logged
Oiii sorry preci dear didn't notice these things i was watching SK onlyBig smileEmbarrassed so didn't see

swferPreciousPri

PreciousPri IF-Rockerz
PreciousPri
PreciousPri

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 4:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by uxghya

its ok  prec we all think like nowdays and yes i think youare right i couned it too but forgot  sk really loked god  and kk too Wink

Yep we do think alike........ i agree wiv u coz all us DVians n BPians r so engrossed in2 BP we cannot think of anything but BP n every1 n everything related 2 it EmbarrassedTongue........ oh am i right.......thank ya Ghazala Thumbs Up........ so i wasnt the only person counting on my fingers LOLLOL thats a relief Big smile ROFL...... agreed again both SK n KK were looking good Wink 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

swfer

PreciousPri IF-Rockerz
PreciousPri
PreciousPri

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 4:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Savitha0101

Oiii sorry preci dear didn't notice these things i was watching SK onlyBig smileEmbarrassed so didn't see

Aaaaaah arent u a cheeky 1 eh WinkLOLLOL...... jks apart even i was watching SK only coz like i said in my main post that there was nothing in that show 2 catch my attention other than him Blushing....... so there i was 1 mississippi 2 mississippi i mean 1 SK 2 Sk uptil 16 ClapClap..... LOL 

swferSavitha0101

swfer Senior Member
swfer
swfer

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 12:42am | IP Logged
ROFLPriya u beat me in KYDv (know ur Dv) contest,i remembered how many slaps he got from his mom in Bairi Piya,u even remembered how many times his face flashes across the t.v screen.i think i've passed my keeping count germs to u, yeah i also noted he was shown with Nigar khan more,don't know yConfusedBTW his wife was looking ok,i only had a  glimpse ov showTongue

PreciousPri

PreciousPri IF-Rockerz
PreciousPri
PreciousPri

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 6:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by swfer

ROFLPriya u beat me in KYDv (know ur Dv) contest
Thanx Sobia Thumbs Up....... im so proud of this victory Big smile LOLLOLROFL...... but jks apart we both r in the same boat we both know DV head 2 toe... literally ROFL gr8 minds thinking alike again Wink

,i remembered how many slaps he got from his mom in Bairi Piya,u even remembered how many times his face flashes across the t.v screen.i think i've passed my keeping count germs to u,
Damn it..... is that wot is it ?? ROFL.... y arent i allergic 2 it or resistant?? ROFLROFL......

yeah i also noted he was shown with Nigar khan more,don't know yConfusedBTW his wife was looking ok,
Yea y was that ??? ConfusedConfused dunno......another mystery i guess LOLLOL....... both were looking good as a couple....... but yea agree KK was looking ok..... but hey she has 2 match up 2 the 1 n only SK Tongue

i only had a  glimpse ov showTongue
Trust me u havnt missed much coz had he won it wud hav been worth it but otherwise naaaa Smile

swfer

swfer Senior Member
swfer
swfer

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 12:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by PreciousPri

Originally posted by swfer

ROFLPriya u beat me in KYDv (know ur Dv) contest
Thanx Sobia Thumbs Up....... im so proud of this victory Big smile LOLLOLROFL...... but jks apart we both r in the same boat we both know DV head 2 toe... literally ROFL gr8 minds thinking alike again Wink
no worriesTongue

,i remembered how many slaps he got from his mom in Bairi Piya,u even remembered how many times his face flashes across the t.v screen.i think i've passed my keeping count germs to u,
Damn it..... is that wot is it ?? ROFL.... y arent i allergic 2 it or resistant?? ROFLROFL......
LOLas u've said above we both are in the same boat so it is inevitable not to get contaminated with thoughts ov DvEmbarrassed,he has corrupted our minds a long agoDay Dreaming

yeah i also noted he was shown with Nigar khan more,don't know yConfusedBTW his wife was looking ok,
Yea y was that ??? ConfusedConfused dunno......another mystery i guess LOLLOL....... both were looking good as a couple....... but yea agree KK was looking ok..... but hey she has 2 match up 2 the 1 n only SK Tongue
 yea it's not a child play,actually i didn't like her dress muchOuch,no offence
i only had a  glimpse ov showTongue
Trust me u havnt missed much coz had he won it wud hav been worth it but otherwise naaaa Smile
truSmile

Edited by swfer - 30 December 2010 at 12:57am

PreciousPri

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index