Dill Mill Gaye

India-Forums

   
Dill Mill Gaye
Dill Mill Gaye

KAJEN ~Destined2Love425~JalneDeJahanKoJoHumTumMile (Page 49)

ammyridz600 IF-Stunnerz
ammyridz600
ammyridz600

Joined: 21 May 2010
Posts: 32095

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 8:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by _darklove_

Originally posted by ammyridz600

riddhima kaha hooooooooooooooo bage gaye Shockedboyfriend ka janam din nehi pataROFL

Whats Janam and bage 

riddhima stop LOL at my hindi
am dumb in it try 2 understandLOL
i cant explain more than thatLOL

ammyridz600 IF-Stunnerz
ammyridz600
ammyridz600

Joined: 21 May 2010
Posts: 32095

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 8:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by _darklove_

Originally posted by ammyridz600

Originally posted by _darklove_

Guys Armaan wants to talk to u but no flirting LOL

then i think no one is interestedLOL

Fine everybody can flirt except Yuni

bechari yuni Unhappy but am happy am nt on z except list DancingLOL


Edited by ammyridz600 - 27 December 2010 at 8:37am
_darklove_ IF-Rockerz
_darklove_
_darklove_

Joined: 24 March 2006
Posts: 8707

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 8:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ammyridz600

Originally posted by _darklove_

Originally posted by ammyridz600

riddhima kaha hooooooooooooooo bage gaye Shockedboyfriend ka janam din nehi pataROFL

Whats Janam and bage 

riddhima stop LOL at my hindi
am dumb in it try 2 understandLOL
i cant explain more than thatLOL
Im bad at hindi 2 thats why i have Armaan with me so he can translate 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ammyridz600

_darklove_ IF-Rockerz
_darklove_
_darklove_

Joined: 24 March 2006
Posts: 8707

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 8:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ammyridz600

Originally posted by _darklove_

Originally posted by ammyridz600

Originally posted by _darklove_

Guys Armaan wants to talk to u but no flirting LOL

then i think no one is interestedLOL

Fine everybody can flirt except Yuni

bechari yuni Unhappy but am happy am nt on z except list DancingLOL

LOL and who r u

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ammyridz600

ammyridz600 IF-Stunnerz
ammyridz600
ammyridz600

Joined: 21 May 2010
Posts: 32095

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 8:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by _darklove_

Originally posted by ammyridz600

Originally posted by _darklove_

[QUOTE=ammyridz600]riddhima

riddhima stop LOL at my hindi
am dumb in it try 2 understandLOL
i cant explain more than thatLOL
Im bad at hindi 2 thats why i have Armaan with me so he can translate 

awww u too ,he help me tooooooooEmbarrassedEmbarrassedsometimesEmbarrassed
_darklove_ IF-Rockerz
_darklove_
_darklove_

Joined: 24 March 2006
Posts: 8707

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 8:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ammyridz600

Originally posted by _darklove_

Originally posted by ammyridz600

Originally posted by _darklove_

[QUOTE=ammyridz600]riddhima

riddhima stop LOL at my hindi
am dumb in it try 2 understandLOL
i cant explain more than thatLOL
Im bad at hindi 2 thats why i have Armaan with me so he can translate 

awww u too ,he help me tooooooooEmbarrassedEmbarrassedsometimesEmbarrassed

How does he help u   when he never met u 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ammyridz600

ammyridz600 IF-Stunnerz
ammyridz600
ammyridz600

Joined: 21 May 2010
Posts: 32095

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 8:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by _darklove_

Originally posted by ammyridz600

Originally posted by _darklove_

[QUOTE=ammyridz600

Fine everybody can flirt except Yuni

bechari yuni Unhappy but am happy am nt on z except list DancingLOL

LOL and who r u
[/QUOTE]
am bubli shubhu sisLOLLOL
hope my bunty is fine havnt met him yesterdayDisapprove
blessing-beauty IF-Addictz
blessing-beauty
blessing-beauty

Joined: 19 February 2009
Posts: 72826

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 8:41am | IP Logged

aree nahi yuni

others created this confusion

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ammyridz600

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
KaJen GR8 Interview.CheckPg15/16/17forPics;

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 49 50

Author: Dhw@ni   Replies: 393   Views: 54483

Dhw@ni 393 54483 27 July 2011 at 12:56am by ShallowOpinions
MonaVMGall//GettingClosed:)MyNoteonPg#27:)

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 26 27

Author: Mona1993   Replies: 213   Views: 20668

Mona1993 213 20668 07 July 2011 at 2:37am by swashbuckling
KaJen and KaJen

Author: xogopi1022   Replies: 5   Views: 3180

xogopi1022 5 3180 04 June 2010 at 2:12pm by xogopi1022
KaJen!!! KaJen!!! KaJen!!!

Author: exquisite.   Replies: 6   Views: 6670

exquisite. 6 6670 16 March 2010 at 4:12am by *Shruti*
KaJen's chemistry..(kajen fans)

Author: -Hoor-   Replies: 3   Views: 3950

-Hoor- 3 3950 18 April 2009 at 6:01am by -Hoor-

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Dill Mill Gaye Topic Index

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index