Rakt Sambandh

India-Forums

Rakt Sambandh
Rakt Sambandh

sandhya didn't recognise neeraj touch???

bhagsruda Newbie
bhagsruda
bhagsruda

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 4:18pm | IP Logged
Im very confused how come sandhya did not recognise neeraj touch wen he came closer to stop her from shouting in todays episode
i m so glad to watch neeraj and sandhya scenes as yuvraaj n vrida scenes seems so fake :)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.Vrish.

Subaru537 Groupbie
Subaru537
Subaru537

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 8:33pm | IP Logged
Well Sandhya and Neeraj weren't always that close and didn't get in touch much. Gotta keep in mind that Sandhya never seen Neeraj before with her sight so its not enough for her to recognize him. Maybe if Neeraj actually spoke and she hears his voice than she may find a resemblance to when she heard Neeraj talk to her when she was actually blind.

Well see what happens, I really liked watching this special episode.

.Vrish.

.Vrish. Viewbie
.Vrish.
.Vrish.

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 8:38pm | IP Logged
That somewhat surprised me as well.  I thought that in the episode, Sandhya wouldn't get to either hear or touch him, but when he did, then that should have given her a clue that it was him.  Particularly since due to Gayatri's call, she now knows that he's very much alive.

The Yuvsa scenes were one where clearly only he was happy, while she seemed pretty upset.  Not fake @ all.  If you noticed the dance couples, DK & Sunita were happy, everyone else was happy, even Priya & her date were happy, and Vrinda was the only one who didn't seem happy.

But will she be happy to dance w/ this guy she recognized as a thief?  Hopefully, if Neeraj holds her, she'll recognize him but be shut for his sake.  One thing I dearly hope - if she finds out that he's Neeraj, I hope she keeps it to herself and only shares it w/ her Gayatri 'ma'.

Edited by _Vrish_ - 26 December 2010 at 4:17pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Subaru537KhaLidaH

Subaru537 Groupbie
Subaru537
Subaru537

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 9:16pm | IP Logged
If Neeraj Starts talking to Sandhya while they are dancing than its very possible for her to recognize him. If that is she continues to participate in the dance, and hopefully doesn't scream out thief! That will jeopardize Gunga/Neeraj and will also reveal himself to the Jagirdars who are in the surroundings.

Edited by Subaru537 - 25 December 2010 at 9:17pm

.Vrish.

.Vrish. Viewbie
.Vrish.
.Vrish.

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 9:25pm | IP Logged
^^^ But even if he gets back his memory, Neeraj has lost his voice, so that's not an option for him.  I do hope none of the Jagirdars, not even Sarla, spots him.  Hopefully, they'll have a brief dance and then Neeraj & his accomplice can continue searching for Damodar.

If Damodar is exposed as the thief, Neeraj's accomplice too can accuse him of stealing Rs3 crores, and get back that money, which is no longer in wallets.

Subaru537

Subaru537 Groupbie
Subaru537
Subaru537

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 11:30pm | IP Logged
^^^^

Ahhh Your right, I forgot he lost his voice. Well, if that is the case than hopefully Neeraj won't provoke Sandhya in any way. If the couple have a brief dance as you mentioned, than Sandhya will fall into hesitation. Neeraj's touch may slowly resemble that of the old Neeraj who used to hold her hand so dearly. This is the only way I see how Sandhya can recognize Neeraj for the time being or at least at the moment they are in now. Other than that, Neeraj would have to somehow regain his memory, which I don't see happening any time soon since he also has his companion in the area who may alert him or intrude his encounter with Sandhya.

BTW I tried looking for the actor playing Damodar. And no luck, its hard to find casts of Indian soap opera.

.Vrish.

bhagsruda Newbie
bhagsruda
bhagsruda

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 4:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Subaru537

^^^^

Ahhh Your right, I forgot he lost his voice. Well, if that is the case than hopefully Neeraj won't provoke Sandhya in any way. If the couple have a brief dance as you mentioned, than Sandhya will fall into hesitation. Neeraj's touch may slowly resemble that of the old Neeraj who used to hold her hand so dearly. This is the only way I see how Sandhya can recognize Neeraj for the time being or at least at the moment they are in now. Other than that, Neeraj would have to somehow regain his memory, which I don't see happening any time soon since he also has his companion in the area who may alert him or intrude his encounter with Sandhya.

BTW I tried looking for the actor playing Damodar. And no luck, its hard to find casts of Indian soap opera.

the guy who played damodar is rajesh khera, he played in films like kambakkht ishq,..

Subaru537

.Vrish. Viewbie
.Vrish.
.Vrish.

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 4:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bhagsruda

the guy who played damodar is rajesh khera, he played in films like kambakkht ishq,..

Thanks.  Do you know who played Priya - Sarla's daughter, shown above w/ Sarla?

Go to top