Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

India-Forums

FSJ Woman of the Year: Kareena (new IV) (Page 3)

mj_applehead Goldie
mj_applehead
mj_applehead

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 2:25am | IP Logged
well i disagree there...not all of them are diplomatic.shah rukh is starightforward,honest and damn humble.saif too..he's much more sober about his star status.kajol never made outrageous statements about who she is an actress.she always said that she's over rated.there are many stars who are humble enough and there are stars who are full of themselves.so am not secludin kareena n sayin that she's the only one.its just that she cant seem to tame it down at any point of time.its all about me,me,me....ugh and she takes digs at others  to make herself look better.i mean grow up.i'll say that baout any other star who makes statements like that about their career.not just kareena.

Edited by mj_applehead - 26 December 2010 at 2:28am

smarie IF-Rockerz

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 2:52am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.khoobsurat.

mj_applehead Goldie
mj_applehead
mj_applehead

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 3:08am | IP Logged
well thats ur opinion....thats fine with me but i dont agree with it.
smarie IF-Rockerz

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 3:10am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
ruky786 IF-Stunnerz
ruky786
ruky786

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 3:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by desigal90

Yeah she does have an ego, lol.

I have never denied it. But just my opinion, majority of these bollywood stars...Srk, Aamir, Shahid, Kajol, Priyanka, Saif, Rani...they ALL have an ego.
ALL of em. Bollywood celebs think they are the shit. In one way or the other they are all super ambitious, competetive and yes, arrogant.
Especially compared to hollywood celebs, who come across much more down to earth. And perhaps that's why fan accounts of hollywood celebs are so much better than bollywood celebs.

Now back to my point, it all boils down to how well they mask that arrogance. Majority, like I said, are super diplomatic. I have to say, they put on a convincing mask of diplomacy. But their arrogance slips out now and then.
Even Kareena tries the diplomacy mask now and hten. I just roll my eyes, lol. Coz i KNOW its all BS.
None of these celebs are humble, with the exception of a few. So I dont really care if kareena actually says these things.
As long as she has the talent to back up that ambition/arrogance/confidence, its all good. The day she stops churning out the talent, then she'll become a joke.

Difference between Rakhi sawant and these A listers, you see, lol

I know I like her confidence I love it ROFL
desigal90 IF-Stunnerz
desigal90
desigal90

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 4:29am | IP Logged
Exactly Smarie. Another actor who comes across as humble is Sanjay Dutt.

But Srk, gimme a break. None of htese A listers are humble, no not even Saif. And i love saif. But please...humble? if htey were so humble, then all these negative fan accounts woudlnt happen with half of em, like I said.

And that whole, I'm the best attitude, Srk's done his bit. Only thing is, he hides it behind his wit. So it comes across as charming. But he loves awards, he loves his fame, and he loves wanting to prove he's the best. Same with Aamir. Remember that era where aamir and srk kept making digs at each other? Yeah, what's that all about?

The Khans are charismatic though. And very elegent with words, including saif and salman. All four of em are full of themselves, but know how to project themselves with charm and wit so its not as glaring.
Kareena's a bit too straight forward and blunt. Ofcourse, has a chip on her shoulder, but unlike her contemporaries that thought of, "how does this make me look in public?" doesnt feature high on her priority.

Anyone remember Rani's comment about how she's the best actress to have come out or something that she gave a couple of months back? I remember many IF members were suprrised coz she's usually so diplomatic.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

.khoobsurat.ruky786

zoyah Goldie
zoyah
zoyah

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 12:59pm | IP Logged
she deserve it she is the best of alll

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-SMay31-.khoobsurat.

.khoobsurat. IF-Sizzlerz
.khoobsurat.
.khoobsurat.

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 6:05pm | IP Logged
Congratz bebo. PartyYour the best actress in bollywood and i love your confidence. Love you for who you are. Keep on rocking bebo.

Edited by lensahunte08 - 27 December 2010 at 6:14pm

Go to top