Bigg Boss Season 4

India-Forums

Bigg Boss Season 4
Bigg Boss Season 4

Live shoot:MORE unseen things I recollect (NEW) (Page 9)

sumanforums Senior Member
sumanforums
sumanforums

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 4:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by zanish_k

i dont know why u all people thinks that salman is irratated with her.i personally dont feel so.he was nice with her,even in last he followed the  dance steps of her.just i feel vidya and rani was acting like arrogant in front of her

Same here....even i felt Salman was quite ok with her. Not as bad as everyone is saying......He was WORSE with DOLLY.

And he could not put the watch on her hand because he had Veena's kissed mirror in his hand. He kept it down but till then Veena already started putting it herself so he did not bother.

Rani and Vidya were cold because they did not know her and did not know how to react. Of course they could be sweeter.....but they did not think it appropriate to be nice to a girl who has a reputation of being cheap. 

And another thing Veena looked very ugly in the Akhri Salaam....she looked worse than what she looked in Aapka Farman. Her body was glamorous but her face was dull and pale. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tiny15

cutestar Goldie
cutestar
cutestar

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 4:32am | IP Logged
I don't think Salman treated Veena that bad yesterday. He was worse with Dolly and Manoj.Plus he didn't really ask Veena tough Qs or grill her properly too. It was reallly funny when Veena was talking and Salman said we're going on 1hr break LOL It did seem like Rani and Vidya were behaving a little cold with Veena though....

I found it intersting that when veena was in the house she kept getting excited to meet Salman. But yesterday she didn't seem too happy.  It looked as though she was upset but was acting happy in front of cameras ( like Cl0wn has said)

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

rose-girlcl0wnamy22tiny15

sirjee IF-Sizzlerz
sirjee
sirjee

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 4:46am | IP Logged
mostly ppl feel dat he wasnt treatin her well...was bcoz of da watch fact...she tried hard to put it on...n helped every contestant to wear it...n i have one more doubt...both begum n veena didnt get scooty....yyyyyyy

Sunshine Girl

HaHaHeHe-Hupp IF-Sizzlerz
HaHaHeHe-Hupp
HaHaHeHe-Hupp

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 4:47am | IP Logged
thanx frnd for sharing ds info ,  last to last  day when u were telling about urself dt i visited bb, i thought dt u telling lie but its true vtever u  told here about last night's eps..
HaHaHeHe-Hupp
HaHaHeHe-Hupp

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 4:49am | IP Logged
 yeah i m agree , it felt as sallu was not in mood to talk much  with veena , ysterday veena looked damn pretty , 
sirjee IF-Sizzlerz
sirjee
sirjee

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 4:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sumanforums

Originally posted by zanish_k

i dont know why u all people thinks that salman is irratated with her.i personally dont feel so.he was nice with her,even in last he followed the  dance steps of her.just i feel vidya and rani was acting like arrogant in front of her

Same here....even i felt Salman was quite ok with her. Not as bad as everyone is saying......He was WORSE with DOLLY.

And he could not put the watch on her hand because he had Veena's kissed mirror in his hand. He kept it down but till then Veena already started putting it herself so he did not bother.

Rani and Vidya were cold because they did not know her and did not know how to react. Of course they could be sweeter.....but they did not think it appropriate to be nice to a girl who has a reputation of being cheap. 

And another thing Veena looked very ugly in the Akhri Salaam....she looked worse than what she looked in Aapka Farman. Her body was glamorous but her face was dull and pale. 
she luked dull n paled...due to da reason of not eating for 3 days...n i think soo any one would luk same...widout eatin for 3 days...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sumanforumscl0wn

HaHaHeHe-Hupp
HaHaHeHe-Hupp

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 4:56am | IP Logged
literally she had not eaten food from three days ????
sirjee IF-Sizzlerz
sirjee
sirjee

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 5:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vikrant ronit

literally she had not eaten food from three days ????
as i read...n clown wrote...

cl0wn

Go to top