Bigg Boss Season 4

India-Forums

Bigg Boss Season 4
Bigg Boss Season 4

Live shoot:MORE unseen things I recollect (NEW) (Page 8)

ImmaculateDream IF-Sizzlerz
ImmaculateDream
ImmaculateDream

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 2:36am | IP Logged
Thanks for sharing ur experience with us Smile i really appreciate that... 

hmm ... I never expected to give a person a kind of farewell like that .. I never like Veena and her antics from day one! cant stand her ... But whatever "little" i saw last night!! how coldly Salman, Rani and Vidya behaved with her was Terrible!   No matter how she is .. u have no right to be Cold with her ... when she didn't uttered a word against u guys... they were behaving as if they are SAINTS... LOL! and Salman was giving a watch of "be human" to her while his behavior was anything but human.. and what can i say abt rani and  vidya .. LOL! enough has been said abt them already by Media... Very upsetting and rude these Guys were!

as for Veena Dolly fight .. Im sure now dolly must have said nasty things to Veena as well which too got edited out .. makes me wonder if everything is indeed an act .. 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

goodygenifanamy22sirjee

genifan Senior Member

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 2:51am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
Jessica11001 Goldie
Jessica11001
Jessica11001

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 2:57am | IP Logged
even during the ep salman was not comfortable and open talking with veena....he seemed irritated.....salman was really nice with everyone else(except MT) in aakhri salman......so i think salman interacted with everyone else, but not this time....coz it was veena !!Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tiny15

-shabz- IF-Sizzlerz
-shabz-
-shabz-

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 2:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SAraW

Thanks for sharing ur experience with us Smile i really appreciate that... 

hmm ... I never expected to give a person a kind of farewell like that .. I never like Veena and her antics from day one! cant stand her ... But whatever "little" i saw last night!! how coldly Salman, Rani and Vidya behaved with her was Terrible!   No matter how she is .. u have no right to be Cold with her ... when she didn't uttered a word against u guys... they were behaving as if they are SAINTS... LOL! and Salman was giving a watch of "be human" to her while his behavior was anything but human.. and what can i say abt rani and  vidya .. LOL! enough has been said abt them already by Media... Very upsetting and rude these Guys were!

as for Veena Dolly fight .. Im sure now dolly must have said nasty things to Veena as well which too got edited out .. makes me wonder if everything is indeed an act .. 

what has been said....i actually FF most of it.....what does the media say?
sumanforums Senior Member
sumanforums
sumanforums

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 3:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by genifan

thanks
so everything is fake on the show and on the set. veenas face left us bewildered. wonder what these people find rewarding doing a show like this and exposing themselves. nothing good is coming out of this show except for money. i hope lives arent ruined

She has got a lot lot lot of publicity. Such small time actors dont bother whether it is positive publicity or negative publicity....... any publicity is good for them. People's memory is shortlived.....they will forget everything and she might be seen very soon in Indian movies like Rakhi or get item numbers like Rakhi. I will not be surprised if she does the Swayamvar 4.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

genifancl0wn

sumanforums Senior Member
sumanforums
sumanforums

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 3:33am | IP Logged
@ CLOWN.............. Thanx a lot for all the information......these episodes sound much more of entertainment than the real episode. I enjoyed 2 days of your posts.

BUT PLEASE DO NOT leak out the information about who is getting more votes....because whoever it is will start getting less votes from the next time. Because the fans will think "OH he is getting votes...WHY should I vote?" Immediately the next time his or her votes are gonna get affected.

I am a sameer and Shweta fan....and since you have said the name starts with a S.....whoever it is their votes are gonna get affected. So please refrain from doing so. I trust that this is the reason you have not been saying so......dont give up under the pressure of fans. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

m001tiny15

PKYEK100 Goldie
PKYEK100
PKYEK100

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 3:35am | IP Logged
did u capture any picture or video of aakhri salaam live ? ..thanks for info
zanish_k Goldie
zanish_k
zanish_k

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 3:45am | IP Logged
i dont know why u all people thinks that salman is irratated with her.i personally dont feel so.he was nice with her,even in last he followed the  dance steps of her.just i feel vidya and rani was acting like arrogant in front of her

Edited by zanish_k - 26 December 2010 at 3:46am

Go to top