Bigg Boss Season 4

India-Forums

Bigg Boss Season 4
Bigg Boss Season 4

Live shoot:MORE unseen things I recollect (NEW) (Page 13)

sirjee IF-Sizzlerz
sirjee
sirjee

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 6:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by prodigy007

Originally posted by TheDilettante

Being Human watch is really tacky. These people should have an option to refuse it.

They'll most probably sell it off for a couple of dimes, kuch toh faida ho
10-15 paise ke liay kiun bhejain woh watch...infact i dont think soo it will be sellable...

cupid-struck IF-Rockerz
cupid-struck
cupid-struck

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 7:16am | IP Logged
S for shwetaWink
sirjee IF-Sizzlerz
sirjee
sirjee

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 7:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by cupid-struck

S for shwetaWink
s 4 sam...also...n u no wat...bb team iz very smart...instead of sayin ASHMIT....dey told S.....
anne156 IF-Dazzler
anne156
anne156

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 7:37am | IP Logged
thnks alot for sharing ...cant blame any1. coz many thngs are not shown..
Supremo Goldie
Supremo
Supremo

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 8:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by cl0wn

ok, so now i'm sure that "some" who were thinking i was lying about some things i saw have seen today's aakhri salaam and veena's black-diamond saree, rani's blue dress, the bday cake and the "self-obsession" ilzaam are satisfied now...

just in case, i missed to say a few unseen things here they go..

AAPKA FARMAAN

-dolly got hurt in stomach in the kitchen when she was blindfolded during the task with veena and veena never bothered about it or asked her etc. (said this in aakhri salaam in video shown to veena about what happened in house after veena left)

-while veena was leaving, dolly told veena "thanks for being jhoothi" because veena told salman that during the unclean-stove fight dolly provocated veena by telling her "tere toh teen teen mard hai pakistan mein etc." and veena immediately denied saying any such thing to dollyji

-they didn't show veena calling bb "biased" etc and saying she has lots of tehzeeb etc..she was basically very upset and rude in her tone because she hadn't eaten a thing since 3 days because of BB scolding her for the shoes incident

AAKHRI SALAAM

-they only showed 20 mins of rani/vidya whereas they actually chatted 2 hours

-vidya was flirting a lot with salman and trying to show too much desperation to get a role in his movie

-rani sang the "dilli" song from jessica and said the "thodi si kameeni thodi si mufat line" suited to dolly....and also to salman lol

-veena was smiling only when the camera was on, and would keep a straight face and go to the side and sit on a plastic chair as soon as there would be a break and not even talk to salman or anyone else...and salman would take a puff and humm a song....i was literally in shock and now that really makes me wonder if everyone is just faking it on the show..

-veena got angry on the audience during the self-obsession ilzaam when she started crying after saying she has many mirrors in the house...she said "is it funny?"

-veena said shes just 26 and she wants to marry in india only

-the guy who went as sameer for "bigg bhadaas" is from the BB team only and was sitting right in front of me

-note in all epis salman makes the contestant wear the being human watch but in this epi he told veena to wear it herself

for all those who were keen to know who gets the most votes, the name starts with "S"...i will only say that for now :)

finally, i want to say, i have nothing against veena OR sameer or anyone else and hope that nobody else should too, and believe that everything that happens inside there is purely circumstancial and we shouldn't judge people by seeing very little...because there is a lot we don't see and don't know about people..nobody is a saint and nobody is evil..they're just human beings

MORE INFO ON LIVE SHOOT in these threads:

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1571682

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1571716

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1571236

Though you say that you have nothing against sameer, the way you have written clearly show that you are against him and supportive of Veena.Big smile

Please do not think us to be that dumb!!!LOLLOLLOL
cl0wn IF-Dazzler
cl0wn
cl0wn

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 8:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sirjee

Being Human watch is really tacky. These people should have an option to refuse it.
hahahhahahahh....itz just luks normal...n ordinary watch...n how can dey refuse it...salman will show his dabang step to dem na...soo itz better to choice dat watch over his dabanggiri...

LOL
hay did he showed his dabang step on da sets...dat borin n worst step in da history of b'town...hahahahah

noooooooo LOL
cl0wn IF-Dazzler
cl0wn
cl0wn

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 8:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by akndoc

Though you say that you have nothing against sameer, the way you have written clearly show that you are against him and supportive of Veena.Big smile

Please do not think us to be that
dumb!!!LOLLOLLOL

you would say the exact opposite if you had taken the trouble to read my other threads LOL
sirjee IF-Sizzlerz
sirjee
sirjee

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 12:41pm | IP Logged

hahahhahahahh....itz just luks normal...n ordinary watch...n how can dey refuse it...salman will show his dabang step to dem na...soo itz better to choice dat watch over his dabanggiri...

LOL
hay did he showed his dabang step on da sets...dat borin n worst step in da history of b'town...hahahahah

noooooooo LOL
soo u guys were lucky...dat u havent saw da stupid step...hahahhahah...n r u gonna join diz weeks app ka farman...also...

Go to top