Bigg Boss Season 4

India-Forums

Bigg Boss Season 4
Bigg Boss Season 4

Live shoot:MORE unseen things I recollect (NEW) (Page 12)

cl0wn IF-Dazzler
cl0wn
cl0wn

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 6:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by desivalues

Sorry but it seems that this thread is from a strong Sameer fan trying to be a person with a balanced viewpoint. However the moment the fan's feedback from the show went against Sam, the topic was revised and some  "fresh" content was posted.

to each his own views ...i'm not forcing anyone to believe what i said..

those who read my posts on friday regarding veena's purple dress, black saree, questions asked my salman, bday cake, etc.etc. etc. far in advance of telecast time know that everything came out to be true

secondly, i already mentioned a gazillion times in different threads that i am NOT against veena or sam or whoever...i was just sharing things i saw and heard

if i was a sameer fan and wanted to lie, i would NEVER say sameer said "veena smells ashmit's underwear"....because a lot of his fans have been hurt by that statement of his, which was never shown on tv due to obvious reasons

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

fire_guntiny15

sirjee IF-Sizzlerz
sirjee
sirjee

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 9:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bade34

Originally posted by Suneel_kumar

Originally posted by cl0wn

ok, so now i'm sure that "some" who were thinking i was lying about some things i saw have seen today's aakhri salaam and veena's black-diamond saree, rani's blue dress, the bday cake and the "self-obsession" ilzaam are satisfied now...

just in case, i missed to say a few unseen things here they go..

AAPKA FARMAAN

-dolly got hurt in stomach in the kitchen when she was blindfolded during the task with veena and veena never bothered about it or asked her etc. (said this in aakhri salaam in video shown to veena about what happened in house after veena left)

-while veena was leaving, dolly told veena "thanks for being jhoothi" because veena told salman that during the unclean-stove fight dolly provocated veena by telling her "tere toh teen teen mard hai pakistan mein etc." and veena immediately denied saying any such thing to dollyji

-they didn't show veena calling bb "biased" etc and saying she has lots of tehzeeb etc..she was basically very upset and rude in her tone because she hadn't eaten a thing since 3 days because of BB scolding her for the shoes incident

AAKHRI SALAAM

-they only showed 20 mins of rani/vidya whereas they actually chatted 2 hours

-vidya was flirting a lot with salman and trying to show too much desperation to get a role in his movie

-rani sang the "dilli" song from jessica and said the "thodi si kameeni thodi si mufat line" suited to dolly....and also to salman lol

-veena was smiling only when the camera was on, and would keep a straight face and go to the side and sit on a plastic chair as soon as there would be a break and not even talk to salman or anyone else...and salman would take a puff and humm a song....i was literally in shock and now that really makes me wonder if everyone is just faking it on the show..

-veena got angry on the audience during the self-obsession ilzaam when she started crying after saying she has many mirrors in the house...she said "is it funny?"

-veena said shes just 26 and she wants to marry in india only

-the guy who went as sameer for "bigg bhadaas" is from the BB team only and was sitting right in front of me

-note in all epis salman makes the contestant wear the being human watch but in this epi he told veena to wear it herself

for all those who were keen to know who gets the most votes, the name starts with "S"...i will only say that for now :)

finally, i want to say, i have nothing against veena OR sameer or anyone else and hope that nobody else should too, and believe that everything that happens inside there is purely circumstancial and we shouldn't judge people by seeing very little...because there is a lot we don't see and don't know about people..nobody is a saint and nobody is evil..they're just human beings

MORE INFO ON LIVE SHOOT in these threads:

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1571682

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1571716

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1571236

how do u know....who gets the most votes?

Factcheck: The contestants whom Salman helped wear his being human watch were Manoj Tiwari, Sakshi Pradhan, Hrishant Goswami and Sara Khan.
Abbas Kazmi, the first and only contestant who never got the Being Human watch.
Apart from Veena Malik, Begum Nawazish, Ali Merchant, Rahul Bhatt, Anchal Kumar and Seema Parihar were just handed over the watches. Seema Parihar,  got 2 being human watches[another for her brother present in the audience].
This is what we call making mountain out of a molehill, and btw RAni and Vidya were ok with Veena Malik, ones who don't know each other are'nt thought to hug each other warmly all of a sudden.
as far as abbas kazmi iz concerned...at dat tym dese watches were not launched....n i think soo he helped seema n aanchal to wear it...as far as rest i think soo all r men..so he didnt perfer to help dem....Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

fire_gun

TheDilettante IF-Rockerz

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 9:55pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

amy22sirjee

sirjee IF-Sizzlerz
sirjee
sirjee

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 11:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by TheDilettante

Being Human watch is really tacky. These people should have an option to refuse it.
hahahhahahahh....itz just luks normal...n ordinary watch...n how can dey refuse it...salman will show his dabang step to dem na...soo itz better to choice dat watch over his dabanggiri...

cl0wn

cl0wn IF-Dazzler
cl0wn
cl0wn

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 1:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sirjee

Being Human watch is really tacky. These people should have an option to refuse it.
hahahhahahahh....itz just luks normal...n ordinary watch...n how can dey refuse it...salman will show his dabang step to dem na...soo itz better to choice dat watch over his dabanggiri...

LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL

fire_gun

sirjee IF-Sizzlerz
sirjee
sirjee

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 1:29am | IP Logged

Originally posted by sirjee

LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL
hay did he showed his dabang step on da sets...dat borin n worst step in da history of b'town...hahahahah
Suneel_kumar IF-Dazzler
Suneel_kumar
Suneel_kumar

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 6:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bade34

Originally posted by Suneel_kumar

ok, so now i'm sure that "some" who were thinking i was lying about some things i saw have seen today's aakhri salaam and veena's black-diamond saree, rani's blue dress, the bday cake and the "self-obsession" ilzaam are satisfied now...

just in case, i missed to say a few unseen things here they go..

AAPKA FARMAAN

-dolly got hurt in stomach in the kitchen when she was blindfolded during the task with veena and veena never bothered about it or asked her etc. (said this in aakhri salaam in video shown to veena about what happened in house after veena left)

-while veena was leaving, dolly told veena "thanks for being jhoothi" because veena told salman that during the unclean-stove fight dolly provocated veena by telling her "tere toh teen teen mard hai pakistan mein etc." and veena immediately denied saying any such thing to dollyji

-they didn't show veena calling bb "biased" etc and saying she has lots of tehzeeb etc..she was basically very upset and rude in her tone because she hadn't eaten a thing since 3 days because of BB scolding her for the shoes incident

AAKHRI SALAAM

-they only showed 20 mins of rani/vidya whereas they actually chatted 2 hours

-vidya was flirting a lot with salman and trying to show too much desperation to get a role in his movie

-rani sang the "dilli" song from jessica and said the "thodi si kameeni thodi si mufat line" suited to dolly....and also to salman lol

-veena was smiling only when the camera was on, and would keep a straight face and go to the side and sit on a plastic chair as soon as there would be a break and not even talk to salman or anyone else...and salman would take a puff and humm a song....i was literally in shock and now that really makes me wonder if everyone is just faking it on the show..

-veena got angry on the audience during the self-obsession ilzaam when she started crying after saying she has many mirrors in the house...she said "is it funny?"

-veena said shes just 26 and she wants to marry in india only

-the guy who went as sameer for "bigg bhadaas" is from the BB team only and was sitting right in front of me

-note in all epis salman makes the contestant wear the being human watch but in this epi he told veena to wear it herself

for all those who were keen to know who gets the most votes, the name starts with "S"...i will only say that for now :)

finally, i want to say, i have nothing against veena OR sameer or anyone else and hope that nobody else should too, and believe that everything that happens inside there is purely circumstancial and we shouldn't judge people by seeing very little...because there is a lot we don't see and don't know about people..nobody is a saint and nobody is evil..they're just human beings

MORE INFO ON LIVE SHOOT in these threads:

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1571682

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1571716

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1571236

how do u know....who gets the most votes?

Factcheck: The contestants whom Salman helped wear his being human watch were Manoj Tiwari, Sakshi Pradhan, Hrishant Goswami and Sara Khan.
Abbas Kazmi, the first and only contestant who never got the Being Human watch.
Apart from Veena Malik, Begum Nawazish, Ali Merchant, Rahul Bhatt, Anchal Kumar and Seema Parihar were just handed over the watches. Seema Parihar,  got 2 being human watches[another for her brother present in the audience].
This is what we call making mountain out of a molehill, and btw RAni and Vidya were ok with Veena Malik, ones who don't know each other are'nt thought to hug each other warmly all of a sudden.
main kuch aur poochra hoon
Gujar IF-Rockerz
Gujar
Gujar

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 6:22am | IP Logged

They'll most probably sell it off for a couple of dimes, kuch toh faida ho

amy22

Go to top