Bigg Boss Season 4

India-Forums

Bigg Boss Season 4
Bigg Boss Season 4

Live shoot:MORE unseen things I recollect (NEW) (Page 11)

HaHaHeHe-Hupp IF-Sizzlerz
HaHaHeHe-Hupp
HaHaHeHe-Hupp

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 5:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by cutestar

Originally posted by sirjee

Originally posted by vikrant ronit

literally she had not eaten food from three days ????
as i read...n clown wrote...

perhaps she did not eat food , she looked obstinate  dt time when she was talking ashmit not to eat food.....  i guess that yesterday she  would hv  eaten food before coming  in big boss...
if she ate also...doesnt give u dat much freshness...it only gives u sum energy...

yeah , she  had to gatther some strength to laugh loudly n   to bring tears out as well........ liked her dance..
she was over all gud...

i realised yesterday dt she was better dn dolly ashmmet sam , ashmeet spoiled her image ...
no she wasnt less...bcoz she can say dat i dont want to do all dese types of actions...bcoz even i have to face ppl...but i guess itz her choice...n wat ever she does she's answerable 4 her acts...noone else..n da way sam n dolly n khali bitched bout her..iz lyk as if dey r sumhow related to her...n now everyone wull ask dem...n dey have to answer n face da world due to veena's acts..wat a crap...u guys just mind ur own business...

true LOL the way Khali , Sameer and Dolly talk about Veena its as if they'll have to answer for her....

when dolly abused everyone in home , then nobody thought to answer for her..

sirjee IF-Sizzlerz
sirjee
sirjee

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 5:57am | IP Logged
[QUOTE=true LOL the way Khali , Sameer and Dolly talk about Veena its as if they'll have to answer for her....
[/QUOTE]
khali iz a slow poison...i always wonder yy veena always said gud things bout him...n i always heard dat...CHOTAY LOG(SIZE)KAFI TEZ HOTAY HAIN...AUR KHALI ITNA SIZE LAY KAR ITNA TEZ HAI TOU NORMAL HEIGHT HOTI YA CHOTA HOTA HEIGHT MAIN TOU KITNA KHATARNAK HOTA...sam iz another aurat...stayed wid manoj...so manoj left his germ of bein aurat in sam...n dolly...tellin other double standard n fake...i think soo just bein loud dont give u da certificate of a geniune person... n she talks bout character...i think soo dese even dont no how to spel it also..

Edited by sirjee - 26 December 2010 at 5:58am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

alpha_sigmaRasny

cl0wn IF-Dazzler
cl0wn
cl0wn

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 2:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Prernatic

Originally posted by Chits1

lovely update.thanks a lot.

sweta gets max votes I think..

No i guess its Sameer who gets maximum votes.......in fact i m pretty sure....Winner will be from Sameer or Ashmit....plzzz Clown ji yeh suspense ab kho do....btw are you talking abt this week's votes or every week....plzzz clarify ConfusedConfusedConfused 

every week Wink
cl0wn IF-Dazzler
cl0wn
cl0wn

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 2:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nirma1

did u capture any picture or video of aakhri salaam live ? ..thanks for info

no..we were strictly prohibited to do that
Suneel_kumar IF-Dazzler
Suneel_kumar
Suneel_kumar

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 3:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by cl0wn

ok, so now i'm sure that "some" who were thinking i was lying about some things i saw have seen today's aakhri salaam and veena's black-diamond saree, rani's blue dress, the bday cake and the "self-obsession" ilzaam are satisfied now...

just in case, i missed to say a few unseen things here they go..

AAPKA FARMAAN

-dolly got hurt in stomach in the kitchen when she was blindfolded during the task with veena and veena never bothered about it or asked her etc. (said this in aakhri salaam in video shown to veena about what happened in house after veena left)

-while veena was leaving, dolly told veena "thanks for being jhoothi" because veena told salman that during the unclean-stove fight dolly provocated veena by telling her "tere toh teen teen mard hai pakistan mein etc." and veena immediately denied saying any such thing to dollyji

-they didn't show veena calling bb "biased" etc and saying she has lots of tehzeeb etc..she was basically very upset and rude in her tone because she hadn't eaten a thing since 3 days because of BB scolding her for the shoes incident

AAKHRI SALAAM

-they only showed 20 mins of rani/vidya whereas they actually chatted 2 hours

-vidya was flirting a lot with salman and trying to show too much desperation to get a role in his movie

-rani sang the "dilli" song from jessica and said the "thodi si kameeni thodi si mufat line" suited to dolly....and also to salman lol

-veena was smiling only when the camera was on, and would keep a straight face and go to the side and sit on a plastic chair as soon as there would be a break and not even talk to salman or anyone else...and salman would take a puff and humm a song....i was literally in shock and now that really makes me wonder if everyone is just faking it on the show..

-veena got angry on the audience during the self-obsession ilzaam when she started crying after saying she has many mirrors in the house...she said "is it funny?"

-veena said shes just 26 and she wants to marry in india only

-the guy who went as sameer for "bigg bhadaas" is from the BB team only and was sitting right in front of me

-note in all epis salman makes the contestant wear the being human watch but in this epi he told veena to wear it herself

for all those who were keen to know who gets the most votes, the name starts with "S"...i will only say that for now :)

finally, i want to say, i have nothing against veena OR sameer or anyone else and hope that nobody else should too, and believe that everything that happens inside there is purely circumstancial and we shouldn't judge people by seeing very little...because there is a lot we don't see and don't know about people..nobody is a saint and nobody is evil..they're just human beings

MORE INFO ON LIVE SHOOT in these threads:

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1571682

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1571716

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1571236

how do u know....who gets the most votes?
desivalues Senior Member
desivalues
desivalues

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 4:07pm | IP Logged
Sorry but it seems that this thread is from a strong Sameer fan trying to be a person with a balanced viewpoint. However the moment the fan's feedback from the show went against Sam, the topic was revised and some  "fresh" content was posted.
Millie. IF-Dazzler
Millie.
Millie.

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 4:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by desivalues

Sorry but it seems that this thread is from a strong Sameer fan trying to be a person with a balanced viewpoint. However the moment the fan's feedback from the show went against Sam, the topic was revised and some  "fresh" content was posted.

actually initially i didnt trust the tm... but he actually told everything that happened in the show.... and none of the things have changed... he said the same things immediately after... and he has repeated them here

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

cl0wnsirjee

bade34 Senior Member
bade34
bade34

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 4:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Suneel_kumar

Originally posted by cl0wn

ok, so now i'm sure that "some" who were thinking i was lying about some things i saw have seen today's aakhri salaam and veena's black-diamond saree, rani's blue dress, the bday cake and the "self-obsession" ilzaam are satisfied now...

just in case, i missed to say a few unseen things here they go..

AAPKA FARMAAN

-dolly got hurt in stomach in the kitchen when she was blindfolded during the task with veena and veena never bothered about it or asked her etc. (said this in aakhri salaam in video shown to veena about what happened in house after veena left)

-while veena was leaving, dolly told veena "thanks for being jhoothi" because veena told salman that during the unclean-stove fight dolly provocated veena by telling her "tere toh teen teen mard hai pakistan mein etc." and veena immediately denied saying any such thing to dollyji

-they didn't show veena calling bb "biased" etc and saying she has lots of tehzeeb etc..she was basically very upset and rude in her tone because she hadn't eaten a thing since 3 days because of BB scolding her for the shoes incident

AAKHRI SALAAM

-they only showed 20 mins of rani/vidya whereas they actually chatted 2 hours

-vidya was flirting a lot with salman and trying to show too much desperation to get a role in his movie

-rani sang the "dilli" song from jessica and said the "thodi si kameeni thodi si mufat line" suited to dolly....and also to salman lol

-veena was smiling only when the camera was on, and would keep a straight face and go to the side and sit on a plastic chair as soon as there would be a break and not even talk to salman or anyone else...and salman would take a puff and humm a song....i was literally in shock and now that really makes me wonder if everyone is just faking it on the show..

-veena got angry on the audience during the self-obsession ilzaam when she started crying after saying she has many mirrors in the house...she said "is it funny?"

-veena said shes just 26 and she wants to marry in india only

-the guy who went as sameer for "bigg bhadaas" is from the BB team only and was sitting right in front of me

-note in all epis salman makes the contestant wear the being human watch but in this epi he told veena to wear it herself

for all those who were keen to know who gets the most votes, the name starts with "S"...i will only say that for now :)

finally, i want to say, i have nothing against veena OR sameer or anyone else and hope that nobody else should too, and believe that everything that happens inside there is purely circumstancial and we shouldn't judge people by seeing very little...because there is a lot we don't see and don't know about people..nobody is a saint and nobody is evil..they're just human beings

MORE INFO ON LIVE SHOOT in these threads:

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1571682

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1571716

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1571236

how do u know....who gets the most votes?

Factcheck: The contestants whom Salman helped wear his being human watch were Manoj Tiwari, Sakshi Pradhan, Hrishant Goswami and Sara Khan.
Abbas Kazmi, the first and only contestant who never got the Being Human watch.
Apart from Veena Malik, Begum Nawazish, Ali Merchant, Rahul Bhatt, Anchal Kumar and Seema Parihar were just handed over the watches. Seema Parihar,  got 2 being human watches[another for her brother present in the audience].
This is what we call making mountain out of a molehill, and btw RAni and Vidya were ok with Veena Malik, ones who don't know each other are'nt thought to hug each other warmly all of a sudden.

Go to top