Live shoot:MORE unseen things I recollect (NEW) - Page 2

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by Meena1

you guys should have yelled out "hell yea, its funny"..🤣

nooo i was feeling bad actually , i don't think she was faking, just too over-emotional 😉
Poor Sam ! He is just a humanbeing and how can anybody expect him to be 100%perfect all the time! He was just being himself! Everyone has been targeting him for no reason! He himself told in previous episodes  that  Veena cries one sec and badmouths Ashmit and then goes n chipkofies him the next second! He told her that she will get 0% sympathy when she cries next time! Sam is the best and will always be!
Tnx so much and ur very lucky u got to see salman:)
And veena's part was funny and she claim to be 26 hell yeah she looking like a aunty!!!
Originally posted by cl0wn

...i was literally in shock and now that really makes me wonder if everyone is just faking it on the show..

Exactly .....Every contestant knows that they are on camera 24 x 7 so they are faking it .All these people are actors by professions so how difficult is it for them ?

Thats why I like Dolly and of course our great Khali  😆

Hey, did you find out whether it is true that she steps out of the shower wearing "less" clothes?
Wow, thanks for sharing! Sounds more interesting than what we get to see. 

I also noticed that Salman didn't help her wear the watch, but it didn't surprise me because he was generally quite cold to her throughout the episode compared to how he is with other contestants. I wish she had laid off the drama in her Aakhri Salaam at least, but she was full of it as ever. She looked really beautiful though! Unlike Rani & Vidya who seemed to have chose the worst possible dresses that just didn't suit them at all. Also, I agree with you that Vidya's flirting was bloody annoying!
Originally posted by amy22

Hey, did you find out whether it is true that she steps out of the shower wearing "less" clothes?

no , lol , but she did wear see-through kind of clothes..lol
Thanks for the update.  The Aakhri Salam these days is a bit boring as Salman seems more interested in spending time with the people who come for movie promotion.  Salman was good initially but now he has become like Amitabh... damn boring and predictable.
Originally posted by sree421

Thanks for the update.  The Aakhri Salam these days is a bit boring as Salman seems more interested in spending time with the people who come for movie promotion.  Salman was good initially but now he has become like Amitabh... damn boring and predictable.

So true! Aakhri Salam's have now become more about movie promotions than hearing what evicted contestants have to say. 
lovely update.thanks a lot.

sweta gets max votes I think..