Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Silentsoul thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: Jakefication

You do know that I'm talking about the actual episode, not the interview? 😆

which epsiode todays....what actual episode....itni code languague mujhe samjh nahi aati ....main gurti nahi hoon
.Lina. thumbnail
Originally posted by: ShellyB

i think they were instructed by TT team to stand close to each other coz they were in a small space and quite close to the camera hence the screen frame was limited

Guru n DD move a lot when talking as its impossible to stay still thats why they were kinda going from side to side and getting closer and closer with each questions

when guru was explaining DD's fitness mantra his hand was in an extremely dangerous position and were at risk of hitting bulls eye 😉

she said he was saru and he said she was extremely hardworking while checking her out head to toe 😉 

guru also changed DD way of speaking with him in terms of mannerism 'aap' instead of 'tum' awwwwwwww 

btw i hate fish infact so much so  i refuse to even learn how to cook it cos of the smell lets just say daal mein kuch kaala hai infact pura daal hii kala hai 😆

right! he kept checking her out. two times. but he was afraid to say it so he's like 'you noe, how she is...."
but don't blame him. she's definitely hot. 🤣

Amiiish thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Oh Jakey, you know what, I hate you, cuz of you and other members Im feeling like Im turning into a GurTi fan😡🤣
Maybe I should stop reading your posts, but you are so magnetic, and you know opposites attracts🤣🤣

And you have such a cheel si jaisi aankhe, or have you seen the interview more than once?😆

But they are so adorable, so cute together, this was like the best interview ever.

No offence but who felt that GC was like a parrot in the end?😆
beauty84 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Asmiiish

Oh Jakey, you know what, I hate you, cuz of you and other members Im feeling like Im turning into a GurTi fan😡🤣

Maybe I should stop reading your posts, but you are so magnetic, and you know opposites attracts🤣🤣

And you have such a cheel si jaisi aankhe, or have you seen the interview more than once?😆

But they are so adorable, so cute together, this was like the best interview ever.

No offence but who felt that GC was like a parrot in the end?😆

jake cn mk nrml gyz fall in luv wid Gurti.......& onc u fall u gona live long in Gurti land....😛
wlcm 2 Guti World....🤗

Amiiish thumbnail
@beauty84: Nahiiiiiiiiiin I want to stay out of it🤣🤣
beauty84 thumbnail

@beauty84: Nahiiiiiiiiiin I want to stay out of it🤣🤣

once u r in u cnt resist trst me its hrd.........it magiz its magic.......🤣

Amiiish thumbnail
Originally posted by: beauty84

once u r in u cnt resist trst me its hrd.........it magiz its magic.......🤣

Oh I dont wanna believe you🤣🤣
But they were so cute, werent they?😍
* ~ Roshni ~ * thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Lol I watched those parts again specifically because u pointed them out - and have to add some additional/fave moments 😳honestly their chem on and offscreen is mindblowing

In the beginning it seemed like GC got offended ok not offended but cant think of the word lol when she said  geet handa - he was like handa? because after 2 days it'll be khurana @0.23

Lol @ 1.30

Both of them answer for each other @7.04 - GC says for DD and vice versa

Love the expression at @7.21 both look at each other and laugh

GC always looks at DD for reassurance and wants to know her opinion @11.42 GC asks her what clothes for him - her suggestion of a tshirt saying leave me alone that would deffo look hot! and then the next follow up question he does his famous hmmmm for reassurance @12.08

Romantic scenes - "mazaa time!!" haha prob because they both cant stop laughing and they have to be intense . . . and in the mood lol and both love the nok jhoks! GC particularly mentioned BOTH of them like it😃

btw whats up with the underwear part - did i miss something?!! lol
beauty84 thumbnail

Oh I dont wanna believe you🤣🤣
But they were so cute, werent they?😍

sweet, cute, hot, romantic, sensual..........😳 whteva u wana say

beauty84 thumbnail
Originally posted by: rani99