Preethi-Premi IF-Rockerz
Preethi-Premi
Preethi-Premi

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 12:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by x-hc-x

Originally posted by Mk.Gh

O my dayzzzzzzzzzzzzzz !
</div>
I will rip my hair out if I don't get to find out what GC said after that "<font color="#996666">triple moody</font>" thing... they cracked up so dang hard at whatever he said... I'm dying to find out!

<div>

OMG - this I have to comment on even tho I strongly dislike this gurti topic ( offensive to GC much ? )
I swear to god - I think he was talking about her "time of the month "
Are yu jumpin in yur seat yet =P I guess we can never be 2 shure =D

ShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShocked Do you really think he was talking about that... he is too conservative to talk about such stuff dear.... Or may be.... neva mind... LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

untamedtigressroseinbloom

roseinbloom IF-Sizzlerz
roseinbloom
roseinbloom

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 1:20am | IP Logged
GC? Discuss DD's time of the month?

Stern Smile

ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

Jake, are you reading this?! HAHA! That is too hilarious to comprehend...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Doracake

MaanGeetkiSimmi Senior Member
MaanGeetkiSimmi
MaanGeetkiSimmi

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 1:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mk.Gh

GC? Discuss DD's<font color="#ff0000"> time of the month</font>?
</div>
<div>Stern Smile

</strong>

ROFL

<strong>

<font color="#00cc66">Jake</font>, are you reading this?! HAHA! That is too hilarious to comprehend...

What are yu like his sister or something that knows him real well ? :)
The point is that we all know that he's conservative but he was being playful @ the interview, or Did yu not notice that either ? Whatever it was, it was personal and between them & prolly that Nishu Chic, so if yu can't agree with my thoughts, which yeah were playful and farfetch, than don't laugh @ them either kai ? Thanks :)

Edited by x-hc-x - 27 December 2010 at 1:44am
Preethi-Premi IF-Rockerz
Preethi-Premi
Preethi-Premi

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 6:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by x-hc-x

What are yu like his sister or something that knows him real well ? :)
The point is that we all know that he's conservative but he was being playful @ the interview, or Did yu not notice that either ? Whatever it was, it was personal and between them & prolly that Nishu Chic, so if yu can't agree with my thoughts, which yeah were playful and farfetch, than don't laugh @ them either kai ? Thanks :)

Hey dear... she surely was not laughing at you or the idea.... actually your interpretation about that was too good! I think she was carcking up thinking about Jakes reaction... Jake will jsut go gaga about this interpretation which means the Gurti intimacy!!!

Please dont get offended..... Bu seriously i loved your interpretation! GC was too funny!LOL

roseinbloom

Preethi-Premi IF-Rockerz
Preethi-Premi
Preethi-Premi

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 7:01am | IP Logged
Jakey...did you notice this.... everytime DD was saying something that splits Geet from Maan,, GC got hyper and grabs the microphone or stares at her angrily...
First when she said Geet Handa he said 'HANDA?'.. then she said after 2 days it ill change to MSK...
Then in the end when she is saying 'watch geet hui sabse parayi'...he said 'dekhiye Geet hui maan ki'..

Reel life mein hi sahi, alag nahi karna chatha!!Day DreamingLOL

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

varshrSATHYA88april12untamedtigressDoracakeroseinbloomSilentsoulAbsoluv

Silentsoul IF-Sizzlerz
Silentsoul
Silentsoul

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 8:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Preethi-Premi

Jakey...did you notice this.... everytime DD was saying something that splits Geet from Maan,, GC got hyper and grabs the microphone or stares at her angrily...
First when she said Geet Handa he said 'HANDA?'.. then she said after 2 days it ill change to MSK...
Then in the end when she is saying 'watch geet hui sabse parayi'...he said 'dekhiye Geet hui maan ki'..

Reel life mein hi sahi, alag nahi karna chatha!!Day DreamingLOL

Very good observation…..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

DoracakeLuvScooby

Silentsoul IF-Sizzlerz
Silentsoul
Silentsoul

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 8:14am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Rolzz

did soo much happen the interview?? looks like I missed a lot Wacko
Roli...roli.. see it with our usual mind set! You will come up with more things... me yet to waer that glass and see coz only today evening i will get privacy!!!!Embarrassed But sure will change many to Gurti fans! AGAIN!Star

Preeti sorry to bugg in….but I told rolz after this interview before it was out….…its very very difficult to not to be a gurti fan……after this one

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

AmiiishDoracakeroseinbloom

Amiiish IF-Dazzler
Amiiish
Amiiish

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 8:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kuls11

Originally posted by Rolzz

did soo much happen the interview?? looks like I missed a lot Wacko
Roli...roli.. see it with our usual mind set! You will come up with more things... me yet to waer that glass and see coz only today evening i will get privacy!!!!Embarrassed But sure will change many to Gurti fans! AGAIN!Star

Preeti sorry to bugg in'.but I told rolz after this interview before it was out'.'its very very difficult to not to be a gurti fan''after this one

Well then you were so right, cuz right now Im a gurti fanDay Dreaming, but lets see how long it lastsLOL

Doracake

Go to top