Gurti: Baahon Kay Darmiyaan - Page 11

Posted: 13 years ago
Right Onnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn πŸ‘πŸΌ

and yes Jake: I feel like sighing and hitting my head on the wall as well!

Some people will never understand.

I love your PS. πŸ˜ƒ We all think the same!

Love,

Z

<3 
@ Preethi-Premi : πŸ€£ i accept that she is super duper gud in this matter πŸ˜†i never thought i wud change as gurti fan but she did πŸ˜‰u have such a damn talent jake πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†noo words 2 xplain ur talent πŸ€£
LMAOOOOO! Holy Moly...I LOVEEEEEEEEE the P.S.
They should definitely get MARRIED. Its high time...
and YOU should be the Priest/Pandit LMFAOO!🀣🀣

I am never Gonna live in peace if they keep giving such interviews and say.."faking it"🀣🀣
*cannot stop obsessing over the TT interview and this thread..*
Just like DD said "I've memorized the LINES in his eyes"

Does she even know she was being Romantic in a new sortve way?🀣
nice post jake..πŸ˜†πŸ€£

i loved it!!πŸ‘πŸΌ
*Reserved*

I havent seen the video yet.
did soo much happen the interview?? looks like I missed a lot
@Rolzz: Beta, You missed alot alright!🀣 Samaj ja samaj ja🀣😳
Originally posted by Jakefication

I always said, Opposite Attracts too much for their own bloody good!

By the way, TT crew who took the interview - I'm curious guys. Did you tell DD to stand very close to GC or was she ... naturally standing too close? Her arm was almost touching his shirt.

I noticed GC was doing his best to find differ answers, but seems like DD knows him quite well. O, Ok. Fine. They both do! 🀣 I mean, he also knows how fit she is. 😳

Seems like DD changed half of his personality 'cause now, 'He's nice'.  My mantra? Jiske Saath Waqt Kuzarte Ho, Waisey Ban Jaate Ho. 🀣

No comments @4:23 - He touched it ... so he knows. πŸ˜‰

@4:46 Hmmm ... *Whistling*

@4:55 If DD would have taken an other tiny step foward - *ahem* He could have touched it! 😲

@5:18 I love how they understand each others' silence - *Sigh*

@6:31 Do not worry guys - We all understood your 'Hmm' here. At least, I did. πŸ˜†

@8:16 There is something FISHY here when DD says 'Maazaa Time', laughing and ... and the way she squeezes his arm - with her nails? Who likes Fish? I do! πŸ˜ƒ

@9:13 Didn't I say that already? Proof! How good my analyzes are! 🀣

'Woh Toh Aadat Hogaye Hai Hum Dono Ko Ek Doosre Ki'. GC, please, tell us something we already don't know! *Shakes Head*

'A little Bit Of Dancing Here And There' - Yep, that was really here and there! 🀣

The reason DD nudged GC @12:42 'cause GC DD Kay Upar Chad Raha Tha and his elbow was almost touching ... *ahem* ... So, yeah ... DD was actually warning him ... 🀣

Waisey, people say: Choota Kahne Se Pyaar Aur Badta Hai ... No wonder, DD didn't eat it 'cause she knew GC didn't. πŸ˜‰

All in all, now I know why DD's favorite song is:

Baahon Ke Darmiyaan Do Pyaar Mil Rahe Hain
Jaane Kya Bole Mann Dole Sunke Badan
Dhadkan Bani Zubaan

🀣🀣🀣

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RmuYqeECByk[/YOUTUBE]

PS: I think, they should get married. So, we can all die in peace! πŸ˜†

Absolutely hilarious post, I went back and watched the video a couple of times cause of your analysis. You've hit bullseye......πŸ˜‰πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£
GURTI GURTI GURTI!!!!!!!!!!!!...Hawwwwwwww....Feeling HOT HOT HOTπŸ˜‰
At the moment m totally out of words!!!!Ahhhhh the interview was simply INEXPLICABLE!😳....really don wanna  define anything...all i want to do rite now is to get lost into the Gurti world😍.....
I don't understand Why the hell r they torturing us so much?????Just CONFESS ur Love for each other  n GET MARRIED.....Gurtians can never live or die in peace
if its alwayz gonna continue this way🀣