Gurti: Baahon Kay Darmiyaan

Posted: 13 years ago

I always said, Opposite Attracts too much for their own bloody good!

By the way, TT crew who took the interview - I'm curious guys. Did you tell DD to stand very close to GC or was she ... naturally standing too close? Her arm was almost touching his shirt.

I noticed GC was doing his best to find differ answers, but seems like DD knows him quite well. O, Ok. Fine. They both do! 🤣 I mean, he also knows how fit she is. 😳

Seems like DD changed half of his personality 'cause now, 'He's nice'.  My mantra? Jiske Saath Waqt Kuzarte Ho, Waisey Ban Jaate Ho. 🤣

No comments @4:23 - He touched it ... so he knows. 😉

@4:46 Hmmm ... *Whistling*

@4:55 If DD would have taken an other tiny step foward - *ahem* He could have touched it! 😲

@5:18 I love how they understand each others' silence - *Sigh*

@6:31 Do not worry guys - We all understood your 'Hmm' here. At least, I did. 😆

@8:16 There is something FISHY here when DD says 'Maazaa Time', laughing and ... and the way she squeezes his arm - with her nails? Who likes Fish? I do! 😃

@9:13 Didn't I say that already? Proof! How good my analyzes are! 🤣

'Woh Toh Aadat Hogaye Hai Hum Dono Ko Ek Doosre Ki'. GC, please, tell us something we already don't know! *Shakes Head*

'A little Bit Of Dancing Here And There' - Yep, that was really here and there! ROFL

The reason DD nudged GC @12:42 'cause GC DD Kay Upar Chad Raha Tha and his elbow was almost touching ... *ahem* ... So, yeah ... DD was actually warning him ... ROFL

Waisey, people say: Choota Kahne Se Pyaar Aur Badta Hai ... No wonder, DD didn't eat it 'cause she knew GC didn't. 😉

All in all, now I know why DD's favorite song is:

Baahon Ke Darmiyaan Do Pyaar Mil Rahe Hain
Jaane Kya Bole Mann Dole Sunke Badan
Dhadkan Bani Zubaan

ROFLROFLROFL

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RmuYqeECByk[/YOUTUBE]

PS: I think, they should get married. So, we can all die in peace! 😆
Edited by Jakefication - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Amber_1 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I just feel like making the first comment on your post since I'm bored.

oh and I don't like your post

*dislike*

*Sigh*

*Hits her head on the wall*
..Gurti-Kash.. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Jake Wonderfull Post .. Res
Amber_1@ If You Dont Like Her Post Dont Waste Your Time By Making A Post On her Topic
Kuls! Get your butt in here now. 😆
TheRowdiest thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
27 hours shoot bcz Gurmeet ko Goa jaana tha....I can so understand it gurmeet and DD ðŸ˜‰ ðŸ¤£
Amber_1 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: rani10

Jake Wonderfull Post .. Res

Amber_1@ If You Dont Like Her Post Dont Waste Your Time By Making A Post On her Topic

Yay...i got attention 🥱
ShellyB thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
i think they were instructed by TT team to stand close to each other coz they were in a small space and quite close to the camera hence the screen frame was limited

Guru n DD move a lot when talking as its impossible to stay still thats why they were kinda going from side to side and getting closer and closer with each questions

when guru was explaining DD's fitness mantra his hand was in an extremely dangerous position and were at risk of hitting bulls eye ðŸ˜‰

she said he was saru and he said she was extremely hardworking while checking her out head to toe ðŸ˜‰ 

guru also changed DD way of speaking with him in terms of mannerism 'aap' instead of 'tum' awwwwwwww 

btw i hate fish infact so much so  i refuse to even learn how to cook it cos of the smell lets just say daal mein kuch kaala hai infact pura daal hii kala hai ðŸ˜†

Originally posted by: minnie.reet

27 hours shoot bcz Gurmeet ko Goa jaana tha....I can so understand it gurmeet and DD ðŸ˜‰ ðŸ¤£

We all can. 🤣 I wonder how DD took her 'Badla. 🤣
Silentsoul thumbnail

Originally posted by: Jakefication

Kuls! Get your butt in here now. 😆

Let me read it na....when u took so footage to analyize....I will take half to read it atleast....😆😆😆😆😆😆