India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Written Up Dec 25:Santa is Kanjoos & Planner Plays

AnjanaYYZ IF-Stunnerz
AnjanaYYZ
AnjanaYYZ

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 2:55pm | IP Logged
Olla Peeps - Am bak with Sarcastic Saturdays as your regular updattrs r busy helping SantaErmm  Santa didn't trust me not to grinch the best presents thus u must bear my presenceEvil Smile

Santa is Kanjoos & Geet is Generous
Geet is overwhelmed to see her unborn angel and gifts Mein Santa Kanjoos an "ilu".  He says he's lucky and wants her to forever be his ducky.  But, when the nurse interrupts their cooing he becomes kanjoos about his reciprocal "ilu".  

Geet drunk on lub confuses Dusht Dhanav with Santa.  Bak at KC, she convinces everyone to throw a surprise Christmas party.  She decks the halls with bows and holly.  TurtleMaan arrives and is indeed surprised, but remains unholy.  Pretends he's got no idea what Geet wants for Xmas - becomes stingy about the teen labz.

When Geet tries to woe him with food in his kebin, he accuses her of kopying: first party and now food.  Undaunted Geet tries to seduce him with an "ilu" sandwich.  But, Mein Santa Kanjoos refuses to share the sauce forget his cheese sandwich.  He consumes it all and does not even want  her to enjoy the sauce that remains on his mustache.  He practically lies down on his chair to prevent Geet from wiping it.   When, he finally lets her wipe it,  Geet gets possessed by Mahi bhoot thinks he is beautiphool.  Mein Santa Kanjoos, however, maintains his moun vrat.  Using his lips to consume only food -  coyly refusing to gift Geet the teen labz.  Frustrated, Geet stomps off to get reinforcement from Babaji.ROFL ROFL    

De Planner Plays Anvil 
Arjun de Wedding Planner teases Anvil Annie that she looks fine when she complains about his admiration of Tasha.  He gives her date ki asha and she falls for it hook, line, and sinker.  She even asks out the Stinker.  He agrees, so she does not go from Anwesha to neerasha.Tongue

Tune in next week to see Annie's first playdate and to find out how long it takes Turtlemaan to say de teen labzLOL

Edited by AnjanaYYZ - 25 December 2010 at 4:17pm

The following 59 member(s) liked the above post:

Aahaanaakr_jhlstarry1premaditilovinganglepreeti..nidzoasmi123harish_kenkwebbelcoasta_70shaz01ferns82singh008PutijaChalhovChaudhrytmdaddysgirl786Nirjhor105sihukamnaNi_singhbhakti2starlite7Rohini20taqdirspringssparikhmirka88DoJinlittle_dragonKinshukKiDewanideejagishalini01evasumisamicuteRoarksecretkeeperAngadzgirlBgblZoolander69blueopalMarshPserialwatcher16maansajyoti06Fallen AngelshaliJess.sweet scorpioswan20SuhaniSoniamchopraspshastrMishtyShonaliv2laughRiMa_972-LetItGo--PoisonIvy-JennyPennySano88

jyoti06 Channel Moderator
jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 3:00pm | IP Logged
Mein Santa KanjoosROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL....Perfect name for the stalker on this christmas eveTongue

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

kwebbelasmi123Nirjhor105mirka88taqdirmchopra

liv2laugh IF-Sizzlerz
liv2laugh
liv2laugh

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 3:04pm | IP Logged
Anj ROFL

Main Santa Kanjoos
Hoon main bada makhi choos
Main Geet see maangon ILUs
Par main na bolun ILU
kyunki main hun maha khadoos

ROFL ROFLROFLROFL

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

kwebbelpreeti..coasta_70Nirjhor105sparikhmirka88taqdirgreenleaf007swan20mchopraYeHoKyaRahaHai

mchopra IF-Sizzlerz
mchopra
mchopra

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 3:13pm | IP Logged
Geet drunk on lub confuses Dusht Dhanav with santa..
i am in splits..excuse me...dunk on lub..man..i read that line twice first..i was like drunk on waht????????????..but then..lub..BD can take this..
imagine.."Geet main aaj hosh mein nahi hoon..aaj mein apne hosh kho chuka hoon.."
geet the ever dutiful wife worrried for her husband..
Geet" kyun maan aap theek toh hai na.."
Maan: nahin geet tumahre pyaar ke dose zayadda ho gayi hai..ROFL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

asmi123kwebbelNirjhor105taqdirYeHoKyaRahaHai

AnjanaYYZ IF-Stunnerz
AnjanaYYZ
AnjanaYYZ

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 4:16pm | IP Logged
In plain english for those confused:

- Geet was touched by Maan's outpouring of love for her and baby.  She said I love u.  He told her not to be grateful as it was dishonoring their love for her to think of it that way.  He was the lucky one to have them in their lives.  It made him believe in god.  Just as he was about to say "I"... they got interrupted by a nurse and he stopped. 

- Geet planned surprise christmas party and made him a sandwich. On the plate she wrote "Geet: ILU".  But, Maan was being a tease and is holding out on saying the 3 magic words that Geet now wants to hear.

- Anwesha asked out Arjun after getting jealous that he paid attension to Tasha.  

Edited by AnjanaYYZ - 25 December 2010 at 10:45pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

kwebbelmirka88mchopra

mchopra IF-Sizzlerz
mchopra
mchopra

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 4:35pm | IP Logged
congrats..
-LetItGo- IF-Stunnerz
-LetItGo-
-LetItGo-

Chit-Chat Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 4:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by AnjanaYYZ

Mein Santa Kanjoos, however, maintains his moun vrat.  Using his lips to consume only food -  coyly refusing to gift Geet the teen labz.  Frustrated, Geet stomps off to get reinforcement from Babaji.ROFL ROFL    

what an update omg omg omg omgROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLin red my favorite linesROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

ClapClapClapClapClap
Mallu

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

nidzomirka88YeHoKyaRahaHai

MarshP IF-Rockerz
MarshP
MarshP

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 5:55pm | IP Logged
Stern SmileROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

YeHoKyaRahaHai

Go to top