Written Update 24th and 25th Dec 2010.. =)

WooHooHaha21 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 13 years ago
Hey guys!! Sorry for making you all wait.. But I would like to thank swatyav for giving a brief update on both the episodes.. Thanks a tonne.. Its in this thread in the second post.. I dont think I need to say anything more on those two updates, swatyav have highlighted all the important parts.. Enjoy reading guys.. 😊 I will be back with 2moro (Monday's) update.. Thank you for being patient and so understanding.. 😊 Love you all..

Anyways guys Happy Christmas!! 😊 Enjoy your day.. 😊
Edited by WooHooHaha21 - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Bazingaa thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks a lot. :) And Merry Christmas to you too! :)
chucklebuddy thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

WRITTEN UPDATES- 24 DEC and 25 DEC

Akshay is at the restaurant waiting for manjari just then pooja comes and akshay asks about manjari. pooja says that manjari wanted them to spend some time together akshay is confused and asks why? pooja is shocked. She comes home crying and points out that manjari s d reason for it as she had made plans for pooja n akshay being together. Manjari is yelling at akshay and asks him what was the point of doing that? she tells him that she just wanted him and pooja to spend some time together as they're getting married. and they love each other and says i don't get what the problem is. he is shocked. He promises manjari that "the present relationship" between them will never be broken and inside his heart thinks that there is some reason for her to behave in such a way. Akshay tells the chaos to his mother. He wants his mom to be silent as he's concerned about chatuvedi and pooja. Just then pooja arrives with dinner. Akshay's mom tells she'l feed him and asks her to go. Manjari sees ajay coming and pretends to talk to her lover over phone. Both ajay and akshay see this (honey talks..) . Akshay then moves. She tells ajay that her (fake) lover wld meet him at the discotheque. Meanwhile akshay is devastated. He thinks of the past wit manjari (bangle, hugs, dupatta, cafe scenes) with the background TU JAANE NA.. Ajay, manjari and friends are at the disco... Shez searching for someone to be pointed at her lover.. just then ranbir arrives.. manjari looks at him with a smile... her friends are at awe... ajay is stunned... 

Precap: Manjari and ranbir dance for a song... Ajay is furious....

Edited by swatyav - 13 years ago
nafisaz thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
thanks for the lovely update
chucklebuddy thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
@WooHooHaha21:

No mention buddy... its ma pleasure!! ðŸ˜‰

@nafisaz:

TQ ðŸ˜Š