Anmol Ragini aur Vasu nay dee Sargi !!

shanti05 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
Vasu has always been annoyed with Anmol from the day they showed us her interaction with him.

The entry scene where he sings dil na mila and he comes around Vasu she is soo annoyed and the expression was like "whatever" and later the many  'n' number of times she has accused him all boiled down when she realized she finally did find a son in Anmol.

The affection grew when the saakshi fiasco ended and she felt that loads of injustice was done on him as she never attempted to understand what he was for the family .

Rituals took a priority in the Rajvansh house and one of them was the Sargi ceremony.

The scene which was very well captured was the one where Anmol walks in to get to know that Alkeh's treatment has started by Shlok and teh way he is happy and says "Haina mama" was truly so adorable .. He may have wanted to call Vasu mama long back but never got the authrity, haq to do it but the freedom he got now he made best use of it

And Vasu telling him that he needs to talk somthing important much to teh worry of Ragini thinking it may be work related and she fianlly did'nt bother and Anmol still continuing abt the work summry which Vasu was least bothered but much interested in asking him to choose a Saree for Ragini for KC and then make sure he wakes her up for making sargi was a beautiful bonding between the new mother and son relationship.

later the scene where Anmol offers Ragini Sargi is another classic and beautiful scene

I must have seen this scene a couple of times and enjoyed the most was vasu's change of confirmation that Ragini wanted to have the KC ceremony after so many years which was  a little hard for Anmol to believe but he took the way to believeit "Ragini varth rakna chatha thi thi "

And finally Vasu giving Anmol a green signal "pati ho tho essa !!"

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IKcqv3N_Zf0[/YOUTUBE]

Totally keeps you in smiles !!!😳

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rehana86 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
and his eyes were twinkling .... the hope was right there...... the hope of placing himself in Ragini's heart ..... hawwwww my bachcha 🤗
sami01 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
apu was so sweet in the whole scene ..amazing scene but got so bored with ragini's lack of expressions seriously
bhondu2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
So nice this scene is .I was so glad that she found her Son in Anmol.

And the way she takes his help to ge the sargi ready is heart warming

Once nice scene I liked was when the kids come there to choose the saree and Anmol choose the green one and he  collides his head with Khushi.

Ragini's expressions seem a little unchanged maybe she wasn't prepared for the feed from Anmol or she was overwhelmed

But Anmol was full of life his eyes were very expressive👍🏼
shanaya28 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

this epi was so heart touching..

first the complete change of vasu's behaviour towards anmol.. unbelievable but the pride with which  she was saying "mere bete" clearly showed a mother's love for her son..yes anmol was HER son and she accepted him wholeheartedly..

the saree's choice and anmol surprised look at vasu..next vasu telling him its ragini's wish to do KC with all the rituals.anmol's facial expression was a must watch.he was so touched by all this..

his voice so soft when he said "ragini pe sab color acchee lagtee hein"..he was so adorable at that moment...he wanted help from the girls but ended up making the right choice himself..

the sargi scene ...anmol help and him staying awake whole night ..he was afraid he wont be able to wake up vasu and ragini will not be able to eat the sargi...

from the convo of anmol/vasu in the room to the sargi we could feel the depth of love anmol had for ragini...such pure love..amazing...vasu was right saying this to ragini "pati ho toh aisaa"...

last anmol loving looks at ragini  with the sargi ,she had a mixed feelings at that moment..perplexed by such devotion of anmol...shy/embarrassed with vasu there and anmol feeding her the sargi and in BG we could see a mother /M-I-L with a big smile ..yes she was so happy for both....

ragini asking anmol to drive carefully and the way she lowered her eyes  so shy ..it was a turning point in their relationship and the word was "love"which no more one sided...
shanti05 thumbnail
I know I think I kjust loved Vasu and Anmol the most in this scene
especially vasu's light hear-ted  puns gave me laughs

And Aww my sweetu Anmol 's expression like Savi and rehana said were so adorable !! baas jee raktha hai doob they hi jaoo doobthey hi jaoo

His expressions were just full of happiness for him that ragini actually wanted to go through this !!
bhondu2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
He never thought  that there could be a chance that he would  do what a husband's commitments were in a ritual ..

vasu did everything possible to get the dooriya out ...

aAnmol's  happiness was so clearly visible
tvmylove thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
i love anmol vasu bond... And in this scene i would like to say i love vasu... She was so sweet.. And loved her facial exprestion... Thanks for sharing this beautifull scene di.. At last she made anmol to feed ragini..
shanti05 thumbnail
Yes vasu started her journey with understanding that even though Anmol and ragini were married they never shared a relastionship as husband and wife and she saw their pavitra rishta and the rekha (line) drawn between them N went all out to help them get closer