Pratigya

India-Forums

Pratigya
Pratigya

Pooja In JCC performing comedy... pics...HQLink... (Page 2)

telstra IF-Sizzlerz
telstra
telstra

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 10:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by vishp

Originally posted by telstra

thanks vishp for the  pics and links she was looking cute but yaar i always wanted her to b with someoneLOL so i will not b watching the comedy circus.in jdj they were not performing as a couple so if she wants she can take that show but i think that was a mutual decision as they have to give lots of time for dance rehearsals and pratigya might sufer btw i dont like the concept of jdj but i wanted them to do next season of nach balliye for sureWink

My pleasure yaar...
She is looking stunning..I know u watch only if AB is there..Wink..
 but they(RT n PG) seem to gel very well yaar..WinkTongue
Sorry, i didn't know the concept of JDJ..I thought jodis r competing there...I thought it wud have been a good exposure to our jodi..
I also hope they do a reality show together...

aray not AB alone nothing to do with him yaar i always wanted to see arja together samjho kay nahin Big smile actually when i read about her doing cc i was not happy Confusedbecause i thought that she will b busy and have less time for himLOL i am serious i thought about it for two days and then came to a conclusion and felt satisfied if u want to know my conclusion i can pm u

no yaar..
I think CC doesn't take much rehearsals compared to dance shows..More over its just 2 episodes per week... total about 20 episodes...
on a serious note i wish her all the best but i am very selfish when arja r concerned cant help itClapClap

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

vishp

vishp Senior Member
vishp
vishp

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 10:41pm | IP Logged

thanks vishp for the  pics and links she was looking cute but yaar i always wanted her to b with someoneLOL so i will not b watching the comedy circus.in jdj they were not performing as a couple so if she wants she can take that show but i think that was a mutual decision as they have to give lots of time for dance rehearsals and pratigya might sufer btw i dont like the concept of jdj but i wanted them to do next season of nach balliye for sureWink

My pleasure yaar...
Sorry, i didn't know the concept of JDJ..I thought jodis r competing there...I thought it wud have been a good exposure to our jodi..

aray not AB alone nothing to do with him yaar i always wanted to see arja together samjho kay nahin Big smile actually when i read about her doing cc i was not happy Confusedbecause i thought that she will b busy and have less time for himLOL i am serious i thought about it for two days and then came to a conclusion and felt satisfied if u want to know my conclusion i can pm u

no yaar..
I think CC doesn't take much rehearsals compared to dance shows..More over its just 2 episodes per week... total about 20 episodes...
on a serious note i wish her all the best but i am very selfish when arja r concerned cant help itClapClap

i also feel the same...
if this jodi(RT n PG) becomes hit.. what effect would this have on our KriYa/ArJa..

Edited by vishp - 25 December 2010 at 10:47pm
telstra IF-Sizzlerz
telstra
telstra

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 11:06pm | IP Logged

My pleasure yaar...

no yaar..

i also feel the same...
if this jodi(RT n PG) becomes hit.. what effect would this have on our KriYa/ArJa..

aray whicvh jodi yaar just chill it looks like an uncle is doing some comedy with a college going sweet girl plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzLOLLOLLOLLOL it should not b called as a jodi eitherOuchSleepy yes what they r performing is great no doubt but no jodi vodi for me atleast whatsay?

vishp

vishp Senior Member
vishp
vishp

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 11:21pm | IP Logged

My pleasure yaar...

oh.. Thank you..mujhe thodi raahat mili..

no yaar..

i also feel the same...

aray whicvh jodi yaar just chill it looks like an uncle is doing some comedy with a college going sweet girl plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzLOL it should not b called as a jodi eitherOuchSleepy yes what they r performing is great no doubt but no jodi vodi for me atleast whatsay?
vishp Senior Member
vishp
vishp

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 11:26pm | IP Logged

My pleasure yaar...

no yaar..

i also feel the same...

aray whicvh jodi yaar just chill it looks like an uncle is doing some comedy with a college going sweet girl plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzLOL it should not b called as a jodi eitherOuchSleepy yes what they r performing is great no doubt but no jodi vodi for me atleast whatsay?

LOLThank you...Hug
u r right...Smile

Edited by vishp - 26 December 2010 at 12:23am
Elvira22 IF-Dazzler
Elvira22
Elvira22

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 2:12am | IP Logged

My pleasure yaar...

It wont effect our favourite  jodi......  RT& PG  jodi is  niece W*H his uncle...... so dont compare dan W*H Arja.....I hope 2 c  dem NACHE BALIYE  in next  season.....

vishp

mkg90 Groupbie
mkg90
mkg90

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 5:35am | IP Logged
thnx vishp.
she performed really well. she was luking stunning.Mithun dada fida ho gaye.hope she'll reach the final and wins.Best of luck to her.

vishp

Go to top