Pratigya

India-Forums

Pratigya
Pratigya

Pooja In JCC performing comedy... pics...HQLink...

vishp Senior Member
vishp
vishp

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 2:02pm | IP Logged

Pooja in Jublee comedy circus ..

I'm not a fan of this over-the-top comedy show..
But i'm going to watch her part..

Pooja is participating in JCC with Rajiv Thakur..
She was simply amazing in the 1st episode, considering that this is her 1st comedy performance.
i think she did really well..seem very confident..(Both were good..seem to gel very well.. good chemistry..)
i'm sure she'll improve as the show progresses..
i hope she gets some good, subtle punch lines.. All the best to her..Thumbs Up

All including Judges really impressed by her performance...
Archan:  she is one of  the most confident actors i have ever seen..
Mithun: let me confess one thing.. u r looking absolutely stunning..very gorgeous..

[BTW Gurumaa is also participating in this show..]

It wud have been gr8 if ArJa had participated in JDJ(even pooja seemed interested, but Arhaan not..)
I think Pooja cleverly chosen JCC..i think there r just about 20-25 episodes in all,a couple of months.. this show will provide more exposure to her..

some pics...

Video clip:

Edited by vishp - 26 December 2010 at 12:22am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

kriyarockxmkg90taani_20sweet_bhankisuk4---Yemi---Mitu_

Mitu_ IF-Sizzlerz
Mitu_
Mitu_

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 4:08pm | IP Logged
THANKS FOR PIC.
SmileSmile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

vishp

telstra IF-Sizzlerz
telstra
telstra

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 8:04pm | IP Logged

thanks vishp for the  pics and links she was looking cute but yaar i always wanted her to b with someoneLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL so i will not b watching the comedy circus.in jdj they were not performing as a couple so if she wants she can take that show but i think that was a mutual decision as they have to give lots of time for dance rehearsals and pratigya might sufer btw i dont like the concept of jdj but i wanted them to do next season of nach balliye for sureWink

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

vishpElvira22babithaj

babithaj IF-Sizzlerz
babithaj
babithaj

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 8:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by telstra

thanks vishp for the  pics and links she was looking cute but yaar i always wanted her to b with someoneLOL so i will not b watching the comedy circus.in jdj they were not performing as a couple so if she wants she can take that show but i think that was a mutual decision as they have to give lots of time for dance rehearsals and pratigya might sufer btw i dont like the concept of jdj but i wanted them to do next season of nach balliye for sureWink

Me second thtLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

vishp

telstra IF-Sizzlerz
telstra
telstra

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 9:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ramanbabitha

thanks vishp for the  pics and links she was looking cute but yaar i always wanted her to b with someoneLOL so i will not b watching the comedy circus.in jdj they were not performing as a couple so if she wants she can take that show but i think that was a mutual decision as they have to give lots of time for dance rehearsals and pratigya might sufer btw i dont like the concept of jdj but i wanted them to do next season of nach balliye for sureWink

Me second thtLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL
oh thankyou for that i knew it u will like it i just hope thay my dreams will come true yaarTongue

vishp

vishp Senior Member
vishp
vishp

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 9:51pm | IP Logged

My pleasure yaar...
She is looking stunning..I know u watch only if AB is there..Wink..
 but they(RT n PG) seem to gel very well yaar..WinkTongue
Sorry, i didn't know the concept of JDJ..I thought jodis r competing there...I thought it wud have been a good exposure to our jodi..
I also hope they do a reality show together...

telstra IF-Sizzlerz
telstra
telstra

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 10:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by vishp

My pleasure yaar...
Sorry, i didn't know the concept of JDJ..I thought jodis r competing there...I thought it wud have been a good exposure to our jodi..

aray not AB alone nothing to do with him yaar i always wanted to see arja together samjho kay nahin Big smile actually when i read about her doing cc i was not happy Confusedbecause i thought that she will b busy and have less time for himLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL i am serious i thought about it for two days and then came to a conclusion and felt satisfied if u want to know my conclusion i can pm u
vishp Senior Member
vishp
vishp

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 10:09pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by vishp

My pleasure yaar...

aray not AB alone nothing to do with him yaar i always wanted to see arja together samjho kay nahin Big smile actually when i read about her doing cc i was not happy Confusedbecause i thought that she will b busy and have less time for himLOL i am serious i thought about it for two days and then came to a conclusion and felt satisfied if u want to know my conclusion i can pm u

no yaar..
I think CC doesn't take much rehearsals compared to dance shows..More over its just 2 episodes per week... total about 20 episodes...

Go to top