Dill Mill Gaye

India-Forums

   
Dill Mill Gaye
Dill Mill Gaye

KaSh Heaven#553:"IReallyMissOurCloseScenes"-KSG <3 (Page 51)

OkThanksBye IF-Stunnerz
OkThanksBye
OkThanksBye

Joined: 28 March 2009
Posts: 25781

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 7:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tehzeebkhan

@Hi KaSHiansHug how are you all???????
okay i know some of youz must be disappointed after hearing the news on SBS like me but  i really need one favour from the person who is in contact with shona,so if any one of uz is in contact with shona plz pm me n tell me...............i really need to talk to you its urgentSmile

well i know one girl...she used to be...but not now...:(


anyways....

ur work seems to be positive....all the best.......Thumbs Up

Fairytaled. IF-Dazzler
Fairytaled.
Fairytaled.

Joined: 16 November 2010
Posts: 4693

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 7:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -KaShti-

Originally posted by Angelic_Swancy


i have the urge to slap u people

for this n all u wrote.........^^^^

swancy ne maara........CryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryv
itna mat roun.......!!!!! sris, ur eyes will start paining.LOL...!!!! and bidaai ke waqt tanki khali to tab kya hoga.Silly.......!!!!!!!!!!!ShockedLOL
tehzeebkhan IF-Rockerz
tehzeebkhan
tehzeebkhan

Joined: 27 February 2010
Posts: 5731

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 7:59am | IP Logged
@PooHug hiiiiiii
Fairytaled. IF-Dazzler
Fairytaled.
Fairytaled.

Joined: 16 November 2010
Posts: 4693

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 7:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -poornima-

Originally posted by AR_ANANYA

Originally posted by Angelic_Swancy

i'm tryin to cheer u up ananya, now no more talks abt sbs, they are always misleading anyway lol
 

lol now wat did i do.........??? poo knows y i was crying.........!!!! haina poo.........!!!!!!!!WinkLOL
yah i know she was crying fro a silly matterLOL
don't tell it a silly matter..Angry......!!!! it was indeed serious......LOL...!!!!! but now mera pat bad chuka hain...........!!!!!!!!Wink
tehzeebkhan IF-Rockerz
tehzeebkhan
tehzeebkhan

Joined: 27 February 2010
Posts: 5731

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 8:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -KaShti-

Originally posted by tehzeebkhan

@Hi KaSHiansHug how are you all???????
okay i know some of youz must be disappointed after hearing the news on SBS like me but  i really need one favour from the person who is in contact with shona,so if any one of uz is in contact with shona plz pm me n tell me...............i really need to talk to you its urgentSmile

well i know one girl...she used to be...but not now...:(


anyways....

ur work seems to be positive....all the best.......Thumbs Up
Well you can say that,i'm not gonna give up this timeTongue Wink
-GoogleWithMe- IF-Addictz
-GoogleWithMe-
-GoogleWithMe-

Joined: 12 October 2009
Posts: 59804

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 8:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by AR_ANANYA

Originally posted by -poornima-

Originally posted by AR_ANANYA

Originally posted by Angelic_Swancy

i'm tryin to cheer u up ananya, now no more talks abt sbs, they are always misleading anyway lol
 

lol now wat did i do.........??? poo knows y i was crying.........!!!! haina poo.........!!!!!!!!WinkLOL
yah i know she was crying fro a silly matterLOL
don't tell it a silly matter..Angry......!!!! it was indeed serious......LOL...!!!!! but now mera pat bad chuka hain...........!!!!!!!!Wink
serious matter it was silly matter LOL
OkThanksBye IF-Stunnerz
OkThanksBye
OkThanksBye

Joined: 28 March 2009
Posts: 25781

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 8:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by AR_ANANYA

itna mat roun.......!!!!! sris, ur eyes will start paining.LOL...!!!! and bidaai ke waqt tanki khali to tab kya hoga.Silly.......!!!!!!!!!!!ShockedLOL

kyun kiski bidaai mein rona hai.............Confused

@amber....i love you...........Hug
-Sonya- IF-Dazzler
-Sonya-
-Sonya-

Joined: 12 April 2009
Posts: 3522

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 8:08am | IP Logged
Hey guys!
Whats up! kya kashing chal rahi hai!

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
KASH KASH KASH

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 39 40

Author: fragrance9   Replies: 318   Views: 26933

fragrance9 318 26933 25 May 2012 at 4:08am by amaniM
Rab ne bana di jodi Kash ki~Kash marriage

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12

Author: KaJen.xoxo   Replies: 93   Views: 20972

KaJen.xoxo 93 20972 14 February 2011 at 9:48am by divkashfull
HAPPY KASH BIRTHDAY to kash & kashians

2 3

Author: oyyehoyye   Replies: 19   Views: 2772

oyyehoyye 19 2772 07 December 2010 at 8:36am by ksgforever10
KaSh Heaven#445: KaShappy Birthday KaSh Heaven <3

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150

Author: -Ri.   Replies: 1199   Views: 30773

-Ri. 1199 30773 24 August 2010 at 8:49am by aftermath..
Karan-Shilpa Heaven#318: Reunited in Heaven<3

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 150 151

Author: JennyPenny   Replies: 1203   Views: 31698

JennyPenny 1203 31698 08 April 2010 at 12:35pm by -Cherry-

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Dill Mill Gaye Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index