KaSh Heaven#553:"IReallyMissOurCloseScenes"-KSG <3 - Page 62

Posted: 13 years ago
This time I don't want to watch her last scene but Virina, Sarah and other forced me to watch it but I am not gonna watch it again. Follow my advice and don't watch any of her leaving scenes.
@Maham: Lol i shall keep ur advice in my mind. Hawww, now whr is everyone today? btw wats the time there maham?

@Anu: I knw yaar. Shilpa Anand is a respectly, classy and elegant woman. Truth and honesty < i love that about her. And she made that episode so beautiful. But today is the last time i'll watch it, never again.
Maham last time it was more heartwrenching coz they deliberately did it we were sooo eagerly waiting for confession and they didnt even let kash c each other 4 last time...
but i gt happy whn came 2 knw tht karan had gvn her such a lovely farewell
☺️set full of flowers!
Swancy Don't know where are others today.. Am wondering where the hell is Virina. It's 2:00 AM here now.
Originally posted by star_fan

Swancy Don't know where are others today.. Am wondering where the hell is Virina. It's 2:00 AM here now.

hmmmmm V's probably sleeping, i'm sure lol

But whrs zaynoo yaar?
Omg swancy itsss sooo hot☺️
viruuuu is she upset maham?🤔

Anu I haven't talked with Virina since past three days.

Swancy Yaar.. She must be sleeping but who knows she will come here in sometime.
Maham can i have the link to your nd noori di;s allery?
OMG i was meant to go through maham's gallery lol, thanks for reminding me Anu < OMG maham is ur shop open?

@I hope V and Z both come soon.
Anu Do you our gallery links right now ?