Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Cherry- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: star_fan

I totally agreed with you.

You know there is no need of any question script for them. And I love this about KaSh that when they are giving interview then they are just talking themselves and it's so cute, show their friendship bond. <3

I just find it very beautiful. Sometimes i feel that they forget that they are being filmed, because the amount of times Karan has just stared at shilpa and just forgotten himself within her. I just love them, there's something about them, that just gets to me.
star_fan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Swancy I agree with you.. there's no chemistry like KaSh Chemistry.
They are so magical and so amazing.. you can just keep falling in love with them. <3
-Cherry- thumbnail

Swancy I agree with you.. there's no chemistry like KaSh Chemistry.
They are so magical and so amazing.. you can just keep falling in love with them. <3

Cause there's none like them, i've seen other couple, across all television channels, and god there's no one that can come close to the chemistry KaSh have.
star_fan thumbnail

Originally posted by: Angelic_Swancy

I just find it very beautiful. Sometimes i feel that they forget that they are being filmed, because the amount of times Karan has just stared at shilpa and just forgotten himself within her. I just love them, there's something about them, that just gets to me.

Yeahh yeah.. You are so right. Mostly it's feel they don't even remember that there is any camera or anyone else. It made you love them more and more.
star_fan thumbnail

Maaaaaan...... They KILLS. <3
-Cherry- thumbnail

Yeahh yeah.. You are so right. Mostly it's feel they don't even remember that there is any camera or anyone else. It made you love them more and more.

I think thats what makes them so special, there are amazing couple on screen but when off screen they don't have that chemistry, but with KaSh the moment you put them off screen their chemistry just builds up, making them invisible.

I want them back big time now, < U've heard that KSG's got a new show?
star_fan thumbnail

Cause there's none like them, i've seen other couple, across all television channels, and god there's no one that can come close to the chemistry KaSh have.

I know what are you saying.. I have liked many couples in television but there wasn't any couple who have such chemistry like KaSh which make you crazy for them to extreme and keep loving them.
-Cherry- thumbnail

Maaaaaan...... They KILLS. <3

My fav ArShtastic moment man

Hawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww they look perfect here, just picture perfect. They look like a dream like couple, like a real life couple, just plain real and beautiful.

Wish ArSh happen < it would have shown that second love is possible, But either way, KaSh brought that same magic once again.
-Cherry- thumbnail

I know what are you saying.. I have liked many couples in television but there wasn't any couple who have such chemistry like KaSh which make you crazy for them to extreme and keep loving them.

i can't stop loving them < even years from now i'll knw that i'm always a KaShian. I hope that even years to come, this heaven is still there. 😛
star_fan thumbnail

I think thats what makes them so special, there are amazing couple on screen but when off screen they don't have that chemistry, but with KaSh the moment you put them off screen their chemistry just builds up, making them invisible.

I want them back big time now, < U've heard that KSG's got a new show?

So TRUE !! <3 That's what make them so special. They are some sort of magic which they cast over us. I love the bonding between them.

Same here. Yup, have heard it.