KaSh Heaven#553:"IReallyMissOurCloseScenes"-KSG <3 - Page 35

Posted: 13 years ago
i'm tryin to cheer u up ananya, now no more talks abt sbs, they are always misleading anyway lol

@Poorni: good girl, exactly we have faith, and hope and i knw KaSh will be back.
Originally posted by -KaShti-

i m telling you agar kuch ulta-pulta hua na.....

i Will leave forever....!!!!!!!

i will not be able to take it more........😭.......i m trying my best to be strong.........but i i will broke again...i will be unable to heal mysel ever again........😭😭😭😭

i have the urge to slap u people

GUYS STOP IT < STOP SHOWING UR FREAKING WEAKNESS

if ksg comes in a new show wats the big deal? we can't get shona in the same show? we can't get KSG to quit that show and be with shona?

So stop overthinking this small thing, dnt make it bigger than it needs to be.

Just chill and in a few days we'll find out whats actually happening.
Originally posted by Angelic_Swancy

i have the urge to slap u people

for this n all u wrote.........^^^^

swancy ne maara........😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭v
if KSG comes back in a new show we can get Shona in that show we must not loose hope we must fight till end to get back KaSh......KaShians will always work for KaSh till the end
@sri....
U hav to be strong yaar....plzzz keep up ur hope.....
@all.....is ksg's new show produced by cinevistaas????

i'm tryin to cheer u up ananya, now no more talks abt sbs, they are always misleading anyway lol

lol now wat did i do.........??? poo knows y i was crying.........!!!! haina poo.........!!!!!!!!πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
exactly, poorni make them understand bbe, it's not over, unless we say it's over.

@Sri: Lol sorry janni, i would never slap u baby, i think i'm younger then u too hhe. But never talk abt leaving and going away, because no one ever suceeds in that, they come back, this is home, KaSh is home

@Aish: heyya bbe. No idea yaar, i hope it's not by the same makers, cause now geet is going down, dmg sucked, mjht dropped too. So i hope it's new makers.
Originally posted by AR_ANANYA

lol now wat did i do.........??? poo knows y i was crying.........!!!! haina poo.........!!!!!!!!πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
yah i know she was crying fro a silly matterπŸ˜†
Originally posted by AR_ANANYA

God, KaShians are soo crazzily weird πŸ˜›

God, KaShians are soo crazzily weird πŸ˜›

you are among that too....