Chat Clubs

India-Forums

   
Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

|KW Lovers ka Adda #17|*Invites Only*- Im the best (Page 145)

indian_beauty IF-Addictz
indian_beauty
indian_beauty

Joined: 27 February 2010
Posts: 50260

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 2:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shewascool90210

pati barat wife ROFL
i don't belive this anymore, b/c that what chudail was until she turn out to be lusty woman reROFLROFL

na re don't compare Sachi to tht lusty chudail yaar....at least Sachi really LOVES her husband n doesn't think of him as FARZ like someone didAngryAngryAngryAngry

indian_beauty IF-Addictz
indian_beauty
indian_beauty

Joined: 27 February 2010
Posts: 50260

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 2:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ...Noorya...

chalo at least now instead if droolin over Ranbir i will have more time to write my both FFsROFLROFL
at least i will tryROFL

chalo at least Ranbir ke jaane se kuch toh fayda huaLOL

and ur writing 2 FFs???
...Noorya... IF-Rockerz
...Noorya...
...Noorya...

Joined: 02 March 2008
Posts: 6078

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 2:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by indian_beauty

Originally posted by shewascool90210

pati barat wife ROFL
i don't belive this anymore, b/c that what chudail was until she turn out to be lusty woman reROFLROFL

na re don't compare Sachi to tht lusty chudail yaar....at least Sachi really LOVES her husband n doesn't think of him as FARZ like someone didAngryAngryAngryAngry
pointLOLLOL
.Shiva. IF-Achieverz
.Shiva.
.Shiva.

Joined: 12 October 2010
Posts: 124660

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 2:21pm | IP Logged
@zarqa
ok okROFLand yes i am doing the vm for lekha
 
@noorya
jai hoon 2011 ki, i winder what kind of rang we are going to have to see in this year, one woman said farz another woman might say NATAK or mistake reROFL
blissfull IF-Dazzler
blissfull
blissfull

Joined: 30 June 2010
Posts: 4778

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 2:21pm | IP Logged
hello
...Noorya... IF-Rockerz
...Noorya...
...Noorya...

Joined: 02 March 2008
Posts: 6078

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 2:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by indian_beauty

Originally posted by ...Noorya...

chalo at least now instead if droolin over Ranbir i will have more time to write my both FFsROFLROFL
at least i will tryROFL

chalo at least Ranbir ke jaane se kuch toh fayda huaLOL

and ur writing 2 FFs???
yes m'amTongue
i've started a ShaNak FF also
and btw uss mein tho mera second lead ShiRan haiLOLLOL
.Shiva. IF-Achieverz
.Shiva.
.Shiva.

Joined: 12 October 2010
Posts: 124660

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 2:23pm | IP Logged
@noorya
good good and i think even i will try to update my FF reROFLROFL
...Noorya... IF-Rockerz
...Noorya...
...Noorya...

Joined: 02 March 2008
Posts: 6078

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 2:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shewascool90210

@zarqa
ok okROFLand yes i am doing the vm for lekha
 
@noorya
jai hoon 2011 ki, i winder what kind of rang we are going to have to see in this year, one woman said farz another woman might say NATAK or mistake reROFL
ROFLROFLROFLROFL
we may have a woman with slip personality also
aur usko do do pati chahiye hoga one for each personalityROFLROFLROFL
Hey SubiaTongue

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
*Bangla Golpo - Bangla Adda #2* (Invites Only)

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 108 109

Author: .Aparajhita.   Replies: 865   Views: 76830

.Aparajhita. 865 76830 14 July 2011 at 3:17am by Prottasha
~Chatterboxes ka adda~#9 Note Pg2&80&86

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150

Author: Niyu-   Replies: 1198   Views: 35057

Niyu- 1198 35057 21 October 2010 at 5:55am by Niyu-
Adda:..(Ria Ka Adda) CC# 27

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150

Author: secretkeeper   Replies: 1199   Views: 46164

secretkeeper 1199 46164 03 September 2010 at 6:48am by adda-keepers
AdDa:..(Ria Ka Adda) CC# 26

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150

Author: WildestDreams   Replies: 1193   Views: 36975

WildestDreams 1193 36975 15 August 2010 at 4:22am by secretkeeper
AdDa:...(Ria Ka Adda) CC#25

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 148 149

Author: secretkeeper   Replies: 1184   Views: 43882

secretkeeper 1184 43882 31 July 2010 at 11:45pm by WildestDreams

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chat Clubs Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index