Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: Princezz22

Yup , very true.But not in AT , we interacted alot whether it was via pm's or other AT's.😳
Um..dunno about that , but mods should never be biased.If you become mod of section , u have to forget u are ABC's fan or BCA's hater and moderate forum like a mod.😛

Yup we have interacter through Scrap, PM and other ATs. B/w what happened to chor gang. I can never find it😭
A lot of MODS are actually Biased on IF. Not gonna give out examples😆 Mahi u knw a lot abt MODS maybe u should become one

Originally posted by: .Angel

hey guys hello up in here🤗

OK so I saw Invites only still I came looking in hoping u all won't kick me out and u all do I shall still come back to kick all of u A**ES🤣

no seriously I mean it😈

Happy New Year Guys🤗

Yup u r always welcomed Gauri😃 Kicking u out😲 i would rather skip since u r threatning me😆

Oh yea and Happy New Year🤗
Edited by Vidya85 - 13 years ago
..Armaania.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Vidya85

Yup we have interacter through Scrap, PM and other ATs. B/w what happened to chor gang. I can never find it😭
A lot of MODS are actually Biased on IF. Not gonna give out examples😆 Mahi u knw a lot abt MODS maybe u should become one

Haan isliye hum dono ache friends hain.😳Btw , ur bday message was so cute.😳
Sooo true , some are selected as they are friends of other mods,and sum r biased but sum of them are really hard working.😛
I am contributing for pkyek.😳
..Armaania.. thumbnail
Happy new year gauri.
Long time no see.
😆

Haan isliye hum dono ache friends hain.😳Btw , ur bday message was so cute.😳
Sooo true , some are selected as they are friends of other mods,and sum r biased but sum of them are really hard working.😛
I am contributing for pkyek.😳

Yup i agree😳 And the b-day message well Hira asked me for it and i was inactive. But somehow i managed to post the message through my phone. Tumhara b-day tha aur main message na doon aisa kabhi nahi ho sakti😆 yup some MODs r really hard working. Like Vijay😃 Oh cool. Maybe u will become the MOD of tht forum
Chal main chali

Gonna take a quick nap😳
..Armaania.. thumbnail

😆

Yup i agree😳 And the b-day message well Hira asked me for it and i was inactive. But somehow i managed to post the message through my phone. Tumhara b-day tha aur main message na doon aisa kabhi nahi ho sakti😆 yup some MODs r really hard working. Like Vijay😃 Oh cool. Maybe u will become the MOD of tht forum

Exactly!!I wouldn't spare you if you didn't gimme birthday message.😡😆😆
Hope So , may the deserving one get the position.😛
Okay chal bye tc sis.
.Angel thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Yup u r always welcomed Gauri😃 Kicking u out😲

I know u wouldn't dream of kicking an Angel like me out of anywhere not even in u all dreams but still I needed to make sure u all know that me the one and only drama Queen is around and in here🤣

i would rather skip since u r threatning me😆

oh I lob it when people know what to do instead of messing with Mrs Cullen😈.....wish that Merry is in here right now to learn something😡🤣

Oh yea and Happy New Year🤗

Happy New Year To u Too sweetheart🤗

Happy new year gauri.
Long time no see.

hey sweetie.....Happy New Year To u Too🤗

yeah long time no see and I hope u been doing good and ready for the wonderful new year😃

..Armaania.. thumbnail
how are you gauri?any celebration for new year?
.Angel thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

how are you gauri?any celebration for new year?

I'm good dear and no I have no plan for new year other than sit at home and wait for it while I go through all that 2010 did/brought me.

and u what are u gonna do or have planned for tonight?