Sa Re Ga Ma Pa Singing Superstar

India-Forums

   
Sa Re Ga Ma Pa Singing Superstar
Sa Re Ga Ma Pa Singing Superstar

Messages From Sweetu =] (Page 16)

Summer3 IF-Stunnerz
Summer3
Summer3

Joined: 24 September 2007
Posts: 44435

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 5:52am | IP Logged
Ah sleep well and grow younger everyday.LOL
some people claim our life determined by the number if breaths we take ie Fated basically. But sleep can be most beautiful as we reach into undiscovered places and dreamland.

tulipbaby53 IF-Stunnerz
tulipbaby53
tulipbaby53

BollyCurry Buzzer
Joined: 25 October 2007
Posts: 44383

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 2:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by --Rachna--

Originally posted by tulipbaby53

my father's the same way. i felt bad for him last night b/c we stayed at my chacha's house. my chacha gave my parents the room next to all us cousins, and i'm sure he must have heard us. Shocked i told them to whisper, but even whispers carry when so many people are in one room. LOL oh well, he chose to stay there LOL

My brother is the total opposite, if a phone rings, he won't wake up, even if we shake him, he still won't wake up LOL

Awww poor your dad!
You guys didn't even let him sleep LOL

BTW, who do you call your chacha? Is he your dad's brother?

my dad's younger brother (cousin) 

my bro is the same way ROFL a bomb could blast, and he wouldn't wake up i think ROFL
tulipbaby53 IF-Stunnerz
tulipbaby53
tulipbaby53

BollyCurry Buzzer
Joined: 25 October 2007
Posts: 44383

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 2:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Summer3

Ah sleep well and grow younger everyday.LOL
some people claim our life determined by the number if breaths we take ie Fated basically. But sleep can be most beautiful as we reach into undiscovered places and dreamland.

well, sleep is also another way (besides meditation) we rejuvenate our soul. that's why lots of people who have reach certain spiritual planes have dreams that are spiritually related. 
tulipbaby53 IF-Stunnerz
tulipbaby53
tulipbaby53

BollyCurry Buzzer
Joined: 25 October 2007
Posts: 44383

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 2:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by --Rachna--

Originally posted by tulipbaby53

well, if you count the hours from when i lie in bed and when i wake, it's 10 hours during the holidays, but it takes me at least one hour to fall asleep. plus i wake up often in the night. some nights i don't end up falling back asleep until a few hours....

Ufff yaar, I don't know what I reply to and what I don't LOL

That used to happen to me before. I couldn't sleep when I went to bed but nowadays, I fall asleep as soon as I hit the bed Big smile


i can't still...Confused i think it's related to stress or something.
Summer3 IF-Stunnerz
Summer3
Summer3

Joined: 24 September 2007
Posts: 44435

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 3:32pm | IP Logged
[Tulipbaby Quote]

i can't still...Confusedi think it's related to stress or something.
[/QUOTE]
Perhaps an overactive or worried mind. Just pray all will be okay and transport yourself to another universe.
If not, get Sweetu n Simi Beti to sing.LOL
Summer3 IF-Stunnerz
Summer3
Summer3

Joined: 24 September 2007
Posts: 44435

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 3:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tulipbaby53

Originally posted by Summer3

Ah sleep well and grow younger everyday.LOL
some people claim our life determined by the number if breaths we take ie Fated basically. But sleep can be most beautiful as we reach into undiscovered places and dreamland.


well, sleep is also another way (besides meditation) we rejuvenate our soul. that's why lots of people who have reach certain spiritual planes have dreams that are spiritually related.

Ah yes positive thoughts and attitude helps in calming the mind. I love to think of Radhe Krishna, and Brindavan comes alive.

Edited by Summer3 - 31 December 2010 at 3:40pm
--Rachna-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Rachna--
--Rachna--

Joined: 06 November 2008
Posts: 16435

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 6:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tulipbaby53

my dad's younger brother (cousin) 

my bro is the same way ROFL a bomb could blast, and he wouldn't wake up i think ROFL

Ahah I see Big smile

LMAO, are all guys like this ROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tulipbaby53

--Rachna-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Rachna--
--Rachna--

Joined: 06 November 2008
Posts: 16435

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 6:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tulipbaby53

Originally posted by --Rachna--

Originally posted by tulipbaby53

well, if you count the hours from when i lie in bed and when i wake, it's 10 hours during the holidays, but it takes me at least one hour to fall asleep. plus i wake up often in the night. some nights i don't end up falling back asleep until a few hours....

Ufff yaar, I don't know what I reply to and what I don't LOL

That used to happen to me before. I couldn't sleep when I went to bed but nowadays, I fall asleep as soon as I hit the bed Big smile

i can't still...Confused i think it's related to stress or something.

It surely is. When I had exams, I couldn't even sleep! Ouch

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Messages to LIL Champs

Author: Jugnu17   Replies: 3   Views: 559

Jugnu17 3 559 23 August 2006 at 10:56am by Jugnu17
Messages, Poems For Lil Champs

2 3 4 5

Author: Anuradha   Replies: 38   Views: 2413

Anuradha 38 2413 22 August 2006 at 11:20am by JanetDsouza
MESSAGES FOR HIMESH MIYA..PLZ ;)

Author: Too_Much   Replies: 2   Views: 484

Too_Much 2 484 21 March 2006 at 10:41pm by Too_Much

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Sa Re Ga Ma Pa Singing Superstar Topic Index

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index