Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Summer3 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
Wow two of you together satyanash.πŸ˜† Sasuma is finished.
tulipbaby53 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Summer3

Wow two of you together satyanash.πŸ˜† Sasuma is finished.

nahin nahin hum abhi bhi zinda hai πŸ˜†

oh and Rachna, i don't like sleeping either.....my sis loves it πŸ˜† she can sleep 12 hours in the night and take a 2 hour nap during the day πŸ˜†
Summer3 thumbnail
Originally posted by: tulipbaby53

oh and Rachna, i don't like sleeping either.....my sis loves itπŸ˜†she can sleep 12 hours in the night and take a 2 hour nap during the dayπŸ˜†

Bahut acchi sleeperπŸ˜†
Real kumbhakarna. Heavy sleepers do not like to be awakened.
tulipbaby53 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Summer3

Bahut acchi sleeperπŸ˜†
Real kumbhakarna. Heavy sleepers do not like to be awakened.

yes, but she's not as sound of a sleeper as she used to be πŸ˜† my brother is a sound sleeper! it's very difficult to wake him up. i have always been a light sleeper. the lightest noise will wake me up or even someone walking into my room can wake me up too.
--Rachna-- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

oh and Rachna, i don't like sleeping either.....my sis loves it πŸ˜† she can sleep 12 hours in the night and take a 2 hour nap during the day πŸ˜†

Haha really? πŸ˜† I barely even get 8 hours of sleep πŸ˜† I only sleep that long when I'm being lazy πŸ˜†
--Rachna-- thumbnail

yes, but she's not as sound of a sleeper as she used to be πŸ˜† my brother is a sound sleeper! it's very difficult to wake him up. i have always been a light sleeper. the lightest noise will wake me up or even someone walking into my room can wake me up too.

OMG same with me πŸ˜† No wonder you are my mother πŸ˜†
tulipbaby53 thumbnail
Originally posted by: --Rachna--

Haha really? πŸ˜† I barely even get 8 hours of sleep πŸ˜† I only sleep that long when I'm being lazy πŸ˜†

well, if you count the hours from when i lie in bed and when i wake, it's 10 hours during the holidays, but it takes me at least one hour to fall asleep. plus i wake up often in the night. some nights i don't end up falling back asleep until a few hours....
tulipbaby53 thumbnail
Originally posted by: --Rachna--

OMG same with me πŸ˜† No wonder you are my mother πŸ˜†

my father's the same way. i felt bad for him last night b/c we stayed at my chacha's house. my chacha gave my parents the room next to all us cousins, and i'm sure he must have heard us. πŸ˜² i told them to whisper, but even whispers carry when so many people are in one room. πŸ˜† oh well, he chose to stay there πŸ˜†
--Rachna-- thumbnail

well, if you count the hours from when i lie in bed and when i wake, it's 10 hours during the holidays, but it takes me at least one hour to fall asleep. plus i wake up often in the night. some nights i don't end up falling back asleep until a few hours....

Ufff yaar, I don't know what I reply to and what I don't πŸ˜†

That used to happen to me before. I couldn't sleep when I went to bed but nowadays, I fall asleep as soon as I hit the bed πŸ˜ƒ

--Rachna-- thumbnail

my father's the same way. i felt bad for him last night b/c we stayed at my chacha's house. my chacha gave my parents the room next to all us cousins, and i'm sure he must have heard us. πŸ˜² i told them to whisper, but even whispers carry when so many people are in one room. πŸ˜† oh well, he chose to stay there πŸ˜†

My brother is the total opposite, if a phone rings, he won't wake up, even if we shake him, he still won't wake up πŸ˜†

Awww poor your dad!
You guys didn't even let him sleep πŸ˜†

BTW, who do you call your chacha? Is he your dad's brother?