Sa Re Ga Ma Pa Singing Superstar
Sa Re Ga Ma Pa Singing Superstar

Messages From Sweetu =]

DesiGirl_ IF-Rockerz
DesiGirl_
DesiGirl_

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 1:34pm | IP Logged
MESSEGES FOR ALL:

Simi: What can I say about you? Its because of you I joined IF and met so many amazing people. Your an awesome kid, and I better see you on CC as i have made your name in a huge font so it sticks out LOL. I loved scrapbook raping you, and reading your awesome scraps. Your RanjKul love letters have made me go crazy! Haha, and your 500 million jijus are more, WAY MORE than I can ask for Tongue

Rachna: From friends, to wifeys, to ex's, it has been an awesome journey LMAO. You ditched me for MayuShant, and I dissed you for Kamal LOL. Thanks for being an awesome friend. Love yous Heart

Tulip: Kya Bole? Kuch bolte hu tab marte hai ROFL. But naa seriously, your an amazing friends. Your brroms have scared the living hell outta me! Even after kicking me out, you don't get mad when I come back LOL. I better see you around with that broom Tongue

Taz: TAZZYBEAR! Your an amazingg person. Your attempts to attack Khurram always made me laugh! I cant look at ghee without cracking up LOL. You also have about 500 million Jijus, half I have NEVER IN MY LIFE heard of. Thanks for ebing an awesome friend < 3

Pimp: Su Bolo? Pimp To Awesome Che! Ahhh I love love love this chokri! She's the coolest Gujju I know. Her support for Tubby is aweosme! I am so glad i emt her on IF. Love ya Pimpster <3 Keep Pag Goongaruing LOL

Summer: THE MOST POSITIVE PERSON EVER! He looks at everything in a great way. It took him weeks to realize Tulip is evil LOL. I hope to see you around as well!!!!

Rani: Rani is amazing! Her support for Rini is great. I'm glad to have a freind like you. I hope you become more active so I can talk to you MORE MORE &MORE!

Ramas: Without you, this forum would of fallen apart. Thanks for all your hardwork you put into this forum. You took care of ALL the problems we ever had! Thumbs Up

Anamika: I lived to read your spoilers! You were the suspison of the forum! Thanks for those spicy sizzling spoilers Smile 

Amukta: It has been a blast seeing your Abhilasha support, Abhilasha siggies, and daily motion videos! Kush Rahu Heart Thanks <3

Magnificent: Thank you for the lovely full lenght SRGMP videos Big smile 

Cosworthkid: Your posts were always so colorful and nice to read. Thanks for being a cool member!

Love,
- Aapke Pyaari Si Sweetu

*PM If you want me to write you a message :D*

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

amukta--Rachna--esseesseMyInspirationz-Aaliyah-Cutiepie Ranitulipbaby53

-Aaliyah- IF-Sizzlerz
-Aaliyah-
-Aaliyah-

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 1:53pm | IP Logged
I love you Sweetu Hug

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

DesiGirl_

DesiGirl_ IF-Rockerz
DesiGirl_
DesiGirl_

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 1:56pm | IP Logged
ily tooo [>D<]

-Aaliyah-

Anjaani_Dastaan IF-Dazzler
Anjaani_Dastaan
Anjaani_Dastaan

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 3:34pm | IP Logged
awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww 
<3 

hahaha Awww this made me smile dont worry one day well both get our wish and attack our singers 
--Rachna-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Rachna--
--Rachna--

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 4:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sweetu.Baby

Rachna: From friends, to wifeys, to ex's, it has been an awesome journey LMAO. You ditched me for MayuShant, and I dissed you for Kamal LOL. Thanks for being an awesome friend. Love yous Heart

Awwww thanks Sweetu Hug It was fun being your wife LOL Though you never did any work around the house that's why mummy ji threw you out  Angry

You can still be my wife as long as MayuShant and Kamal doesn't mind Embarrassed You're a great friend and I love you too
Heart

Edited by --Rachna-- - 25 December 2010 at 5:15pm

DesiGirl_

DesiGirl_ IF-Rockerz
DesiGirl_
DesiGirl_

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 4:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Taz-A.Crazy.Fan

<3 

hahaha Awww this made me smile dont worry one day well both get our wish and attack our singers 
you can attack your singers
i'll be nice to kamal Embarrassed
-Aaliyah- IF-Sizzlerz
-Aaliyah-
-Aaliyah-

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 4:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Taz-A.Crazy.Fan

<3

I'm coming with you ROFL
Summer3 IF-Stunnerz
Summer3
Summer3

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 4:37pm | IP Logged
Dear Sis bhagne ki koshish mat karna. Jana kahan hai?
I will buy you some new brooms to clean your sasuma's house.
LOL
you are too darling to let go but now show is all over and summer has turned to winter and all your buddies into angels.

DesiGirl_

Go to top