Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ianoconic thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
hey meeru,
sorry i don't know how to call u hope u wont mind...
about the part it waas fab..
finally ridhimaa realises..
and yes my ammy is the best..he is just simply best..
loved the ammy shilpi part..god ammy was too cute..
loved it throughoutly...
thanks for the pm
continue soon..
love
sonu
meeru_s_armaan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: shilpI007

welcome back dear๐Ÿ˜ƒ
hw was ur exam??
N yeah plz update soon......waiting๐Ÿ˜ƒ

xams were vry good....and thnx 4 asking...๐Ÿ˜ƒ
update will be here soon๐Ÿ˜Š
meeru_s_armaan thumbnail
Originally posted by: soul_desire

hey meeru,

sorry i don't know how to call u hope u wont mind...
about the part it waas fab..
finally ridhimaa realises..
and yes my ammy is the best..he is just simply best..
loved the ammy shilpi part..god ammy was too cute..
loved it throughoutly...
thanks for the pm
continue soon..
love
sonu

no i won't mind dear...u can call me meeru.....actually it's my pet name but i love to be called like that...๐Ÿ˜†
thnx 4 liking the ff....i really appreciate it dear...
meeru_s_armaan thumbnail
NOTE
hellooooo ppl....hw r u all?? u must hv missed my ff...u better hv done it ok...๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜‰lol...
anyways...my xams went very well and as i promised u all, i'm back wd more xciting and some hot hotter and hottest updates in future...hope u all love it....
and from now on, i hv decided to reply ur every comment as that will make me able to communicate wd all  of u and know my new frnds better...so DO COMMENT๐Ÿ˜‰...lol..๐Ÿ˜†
love meeru๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Edited by armaansbigfan - 13 years ago
meeru_s_armaan thumbnail
PART 11

ridhima came back and sat their wd everyone....

anjali:kis ka fone tha??
rid:wo actually...umm...band hogaya that...(stammering)

armaan also came back and sat there...rahul wz continuously noticing them and wz smiling inwardly...

shilpa:ok now let's continue the game...(and spins the bottle)

the bottle stopped at rahul and he chose dare...
shilpa:so rahul...u have to propose muskaan wd full heart and love in front of us..(smiled)
muskaan: no way plz!!
anjali: oh come on yaar!! chal rahul get up...
rahul: uff!!( got up unwantingly)
muskaan: (got up) chal jaldi kar mere paas time nai(looking at her nails)
rahul: nakhre na kar zyada...
muskaan:tu....
atul: stop it yaar...propose karne ko kaha hai jhagra karne ko nai...

rahul sighed and got down on his knees and said

rahul: muskaan!! men tujh se bohat pyar karne laga hun...shayad apni jaan se bhi zyada...aur tre saath apni sari zindagi guzarna chahta hun...isi tara larte hue, jhagra karte hue, pyarr karte hue...hamesha hamesha har haal men srf tujhe chahta hun apne saath...apne paas...kya mujh se shaadi kare gi.???..is khotte ki jeevan saathi bane gi?? 

muskaan's eyes were continuously staring him...wd a feeling which was never there be4...rahul wz still on his knees..he put his hand forward and asked her again

rahul: bol...kare gi mujse shaadi??
muskaan:(giving him her hand)haan...(smiled)

everyone started hooting and were looking wd awwe at this couple...and were wondering that how they fi8 but still how much they love each other....

suddenly the eye lock broke and they came to the world of reality...muskaan suddenlt took her hand back and went to sit beside armaan....rahul also got up and went back to sit...

muskaan:mene haan kyun kaha??(thinks)
rahul: mene jo kaha, wo such sa kyun laga??kyun har baat dilse nikli??(thinks) do i love her??is jhali se men pyaar karta hun??shyad haan

a smile appeared on his face and he looked wd a deep love 2wards muskaan...

shilpa: ok now let's spin again...

she spins the bottle and it stopped at atul

armaan: chal champ...phasa tu..
atul: dare yaar..(confused face)
muskaan:chal anji k liye ek gana ga...
anjali:muski!! (stares her)
muskaan: chup kar tu!! han chal ga atul..
atul:ahem ahem..(pretends like a singer)
ANJALI ANJALI ANJALI
HUMARI..nai..MERI ANKHON KA TARA ANJALI
ANJALI ANJALI ANJALI

he kept on singing and suddenly stopped

atul:ek aur gana yaad aya..anjali gaun??
anjali: (smiled) gao.
atul: BAAR BAAR DIN YE AYE
BAAR BAAR DIL YE GAYE
TUM JIYO HAZARO SAAL 
YE MERI HAI AARZOO
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO U ANJALI
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO U ANJALI
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO U 
HAPPY..
anjali: ok ok stop...thnx(laughs at his cuteness)

ridhima laughs silently at it

ridhima:how cute...
armaan: (looking at her wd love and was mesmerized by her smile) vry cute..

ridhima listened this and smiled and blushed...

everyone clapped at atul and he felt very happy...

shilpa:ok good...now nxt

she spins it and it stopped on her

shilpa: holy cow!!(scared as anji wz going to ask her and she wz looking at her wd a grin)
anjali: so??
shilpa: truth..
anjali: han to shilpa...as u chose truth, toh us larke ka naam batao jis se tum apni jaan se bhi zyada pyar karti ho....
shilpa:(shyed) armaan!

everyone's mouth was open...jaws were near to their knees...

armaan's face was pale and blank...he was shocked...ridhima's heart was shattered into thousands of pieces...

everyone: WHAT??(2gether)

shilpa realizes what she just said...she bit her tongue...

shilpa: umm...aa...i mean he's my best frnd...to wohi imp hoga na mere liye stupids! tum log bhi na kuch bhi sochte ho...(tried to hide her mistake)

armaan and ridhima got their breaths back....

muskan: oh!! like that...tu bhi na shilpa...

everyone enjoyed their time whole heartedly...armaan continuously tried to make ridhima realize her love as soon as possible...he sometimes touched her hands...sometimes looked at her wd full love and ridhima cud do nothing but blush badly.....

everyone bade gud bye and retired to their respective homes...

ARMAAN'S ROOM

armaan: kal chahe kuch be hojaye men ridhima se kehlwa ker he rahun ga uske dil ki baat...(smiled and to sleep wd determination of getting his love)

RIDHIMA'S ROOM

ridhima: ab agar armaan ne mujhse mere dil ki baat puchi to men keh dun gi...keh dungi ke I LOVE...(she stopped and blushed) ridhima!! tu apne aap se keh nai pa rai us se kya kahe gi..(and laughed at her stupidness and went to sleep)

NEXT MORNING

ridhima was alone in locker room when armaan came and pulled her in changing room and shutt the door...

he pushed her against the wall and pinned her wd his body...they were vry close to each other wd no distance btwn them...

their breaths were mixed wd each other's...he moved his finger on her face sensuouslly...ridhima was gasping...she cudn't control her breaths...both were lost in the moment....

armaan: ridhima..mere chune se tumhen itna fark parta hai k tumhari saansen tumhare bas men nai rehti..
ridhima: armaan...(gasping) plz jaane do..(her eyes closed)
armaan:( touching her lips wd his finger) pehle keh do...
ridhima: plz armaan..

armaan suddenly stepped back...ridhima opened her eyes suddenly and looked at him wd quesion face on his sudden reaction...

armaan: (a smiled appeared on his face seeing her restless) men aj tumhara fire escape men theek 6 intizaar karunga(stepping back continuously) agar tumne ake apne dil ki baat nahi kahi to men sab k samne apne dil ki baat tum se keh dunga...(smirked and went away)

ridhima was rooted at the spot thinking what just happened...she was in armaan's arms...feeling his breaths...and 4 the first time she was feeling good at it...she smiled at the passionate moment they shared...then suddenly armaan's words came to her mind....what if he really says everything in front of others...she got tensed...then she thinks that now it is the time to confess her love to armaan...she decided that she will tell him...that she loves him...

they day was passing...ridhima's heart was beating wd an increasing jet speed wd evry moment passed...she was nervous yet happy at the same time...there armaan wz also very xcited to get his love...

GENERAL WARD

nurse: ma'am...ye file dr. armaan ne bheji hai aap ke liye
ridhima: thank u...

ridhima: armaan ne bheji hai?(thinks)

she opened it and a big amile wd a blush came on her face as it wz written 6PM...she looked around and saw armaan at door smiling at her and winked...she smiled and went away...

LOCKER ROOM

ridhima opened her locker and saw a letter...she opened and saw 6PM and blushed again...turned and saw armaan again at door...he winked and went away...

CANTEEN

ridhima got a sandwich and again saw 6PM written wd sauce...she blushed and saw armaan again smiling at her....she lowered her eyes and ran away shying badly....

PROMO

shilpa: pata hai..meri aur armaan ki bhi shaadi hone wali hai...he's my fiance
everyone: WHAT??
shilpa: han...actually nothing is decided yet....mom dad ne decide kya tha k humari internship k baad we'l get married...armaan is also happy wd it...

ridhima  eyes popped out...heart crushed into thousands of pieces...tears came in her eyes...listening this she just ran away crying....

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

plz feel free to xpress ur views..press like tab if u like it and do comment also it feels vry nice to read ur appreciating comments...
and plz add me to ur buddy list, if u want to read more,so that i could pm u easily..
love meeru..
smiley_lizi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
The part was very nice. Loved the AR part and truth and dare part.  I hope AR can tell everyone about their relationship. But the promo makes me to think otherwise. But I know at last AR union is destined to happen.๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Keep it up dear.๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
-.Kangan.- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Aww.  AR are cute! :) and truth n dare thingy.. heh.. just like dmg days..! ;)

thanks for the PM
love 
kangan! :)
DigitalFortress thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Awesome part!!!๐Ÿ‘AR truth n dare was really good!!๐Ÿ˜†keep it up!!
thanx 4 the pm!!waiting wats gonna happen next poor ridzi!
update soon!!hope ur exams went well!!

love yusra๐Ÿ˜†

Omg wow
I'm shocked
Wow
Esp the precap
Wow
Cont soon pleaseee
sweety7395 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
hey awesome ff
i just started reading all the parts and they are amazing
wow both AR love each other......cant wait for their confession.....but i have a feeling that won't happen cause of the precap
please continue soon
and could you add me to your pm list
thanks