Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
hey just read your ff.
super,
please do pm me on upd.
best of luck for examss..
shonadesire thumbnail
update  update  update  update update  update update  update update  update update  update update  update update  update update  update update  update update  update update  update update  update update  update update  update update  update update  update update  update update  update update  update update  update update  update update  update update  update
anushkajain thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
hey dear where r u its been long since u updated
plzzz updateee soonnn
plzzz updateee soonnn
plzzz updateee soonnn
plzzz updateee soonnn
plzzz updateee soonnn
plzzz updateee soonnn
plzzz updateee soonnn
plzzz updateee soonnn
plzzz updateee soonnn
plzzz updateee soonnn
plzzz updateee soonnn
plzzz updateee soonnn
plzzz updateee soonnn
plzzz updateee soonnn
plzzz updateee soonnn
plzzz updateee soonnn
plzzz updateee soonnn
plzzz updateee soonnn
plzzz updateee soonnn
plzzz updateee soonnn
plzzz updateee soonnn
plzzz updateee soonnn
plzzz updateee soonnn
plzzz updateee soonnn
plzzz updateee soonnn
plzzz updateee soonnn
plzzz updateee soonnn

Edited by anushkajain - 12 years ago
sweetdesire thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
update  update  update  update update  update update  update update  update update  update update  update update  update update  update update  update update  update update  update update  update update  update update  update update  update update  update update  update update  update update  update update  update update  update update  update update  updateupdate  update  update  update update  update update  update update  update update  update update  update update  update update  update update  update update  update update  update update  update update  update update  update update  update update  update update  update update  update update  update update  update update  update update  update update  update
meeru_s_armaan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
hey guys sooo sorry that i'm updating after sooo long..😭...finally xams r over..πŸ˜›..so it's party time...yay!!!πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜†
so now time 4 update...was dying to updat guys!! finally i did it.😊..now enough of my chabar chabar..πŸ˜†..here goes the part with some roller coaster rides...lol..πŸ˜‰.πŸ˜†.ENJOY!!😊

PART 17

SANJEEVANI

anouncement: all interns report to nurse station...it's an emergency...

it was hustle and bustle all around...every one is running here and there...

nurses r running with blood bottles,drips,bandages...ward boys r running with stretchers...there is noise...shouts...cries...everywhere...

all interns rushed to the nurse station...

keerti: interns there has been a very big plane crash...many of the passengers r dead...and the ones who r alive...we HAVE TO SAVE THEM!! clear??
interns: yes ma'am...
keerti: good...get going...FAST!!

everyone rushed to their respective patients...everyone ws trying their best to save their patients...

shilpa moves towards the ward...she entered in and was shocked to see the patients lying all blood stained...dying...breathing their lasts...

shilpa's feet were jammed on the spot...eyes filled with pools of tears...she wished to die on the spot...

ORPHANAGE

armaan and ridhima were sitting in the garden...ridhima's head was on his chest sittting on the bench...and was hugging him...they were talking their sweet nothings and everythings...looking at the stary night...

ridhima: armaan...
armaan: hmm...
ridhima: thank you...
armaan: hun?? for what??
ridhima: for being in my life...for making my life so beautiful...which was empty and meaningless without u...tumhen pata hai before meeting u...men hamesha sochti thi k kaash koi meri life men esa ho jo mujhe itna chahe k meri life badal jaye...mujhse itna pyar kare k mujhe life men aur kabhi kisi ki zaroorat na ho...no frnds...no family...only him...i was waiting 4 him...the one who will make me feel like a princess...HIS princess...and now when u r  by my side ...my every wish has come true...my every dream has come true...i hv never felt so peaceful,so calm,so happy,so complete...the way i'm feeling today...

armaan was continuously looking at his angel talking her heart out just like a cute baby...she was looking adorable and beautiful...

ridhima: today i know where i belong to...i'm urs...u own me...my heart, my body, my soul...evrythng is urs now...I LOVE U...more than my life...

armaan;s gaze was on her...staring her with full love and admiration in his eyes...

ridhima: kya dekh rahe ho??
armaan: my world..(and pecked her on her lips) i love u 2...

and they hugged each other more tightly...just then armaan;s fone rang...he got up to listen it...ridhima standing behind him...

armaan: hello?? hello?? who's this?? hello??? hello??
shilpa: armaan...armaan...men...(crying) tum...ajao..

and the fone got disconnected...

arman: hello!! hello!!( holding his cell phone) yaar signal he nai arahe...
ridhima: kya hua??
armaan: yaar i think shilpa ka phone tha...she was saying something but i cudn't get it...aur signal bhi chale gaye hen...
ridhima: to land line se try kar lo..kuch important ho sakta hai
armaan: nai..yhan k bhi sare phones kharaab hen...i hope sab theek ho wahan...

the fone rang again...

armaan: hello?? shilpa...??
shilpa: armaan...armaan plz come back...

the phone got disconnected again...arman cud here only one thing ''COME BACK''...he was hell tensed...

ridhima: kya hua??
armaan: she was asking me to come back...kya ho sakta hai??(tensed)
ridhima: i think hamen wapas chalna chahye...us ke parents ane se pehle she is ur responsibility...hamen abhi nikalna chahaye...
armaan: nai ridhima...u stay here...men jata hun...dono wapas chale gaye to gabbar hemen mar dale gi...(he chuckled to make her feel ok)
ridhima:(smiling) ok...but pohanch k mujhe fone karna...hm??
arman: ok boss...

and they both smiled...

armaan packed his bags...gave ridhima a peck on her forehead and left saying bye to her and every one...

time was passing...ridhima cudn't call armaan cz of fone line problems and armaan also didn't call her...she was tensed...it has been two weeks since armaan left and she has neither talked to him nor anyone else...she was like a person out of her own world, away from her life...her armaan...

finally they day came when sh left for sanjeevani...she met everyone...bade them farewell and left...

she was happy as she was going back to her armaan...her frnds...her family...it has been two weeks since she has not seen him or heard his voice...so she was utterly xcited...all the way she was thinking about armaan...their night of confession...the night they became one in all senses...his romantic nature...his love...his passion...everything about him she loved and admired...she was happy to have him in her life...she was at peace with her life now...

only ridhima cud feel was the excitement of meeting armaan after so long...she was dying to hug him...to feel him...to be by his side for her entire life...she was having butterlies in her stomach...she cud feel the blush coming on her face thinking abt armaan...she was smiling at her thoughts when car stopped

driver: ma'am we have reached the hospital...

she went staright to hospital before going home...just to meet armaan...

ridhima: thanx...u take my luggage and drop it at home...i'll come back with di in the evening...

and she went inside the hospital...she looked here and there but cudn't see armaan...

ridhima: where is he??(she thought)

a nurse was passing by ...she asked her about armaan...

ridhima: sister..do u know where is dr. arman??
nurse: oh yes...he's in path lab...he has just come today after the break...
ridhima: break?? what break??
nurse: woh..
ridhima: um..it's ok..i'll ask him myself...thnx...

and she rushed towards path lab...

ridhima: i'm coming armaan...god can't w8 to be in ur arms...to feel u...ur love...(she thought and smiled)

she reached path lab...entered in...a big smiled appeared on her face seeing armaan bzy in something...she moved in and hugged him from back...

ridhima: armaan...i missed u so much...kitna w8 kya hai mene tumse milne k liye pata hai...and these fone lines kept us away from talking...i missed u so much armaan...i love u so much...god i can't live without u...pat a hai kis tara guzara hai mene ek ek pal tumhare bager... u can't even think men kitna tarpi hun tumse milne k liye..tumhari awaz sunne k liye...tumhari baho men khone k liye...i love u armaan...love u so much...

she was lost in him when she felt armaan not responding to her touch...she turned him towards her...

ridhima: kya hua?? r u ok?? sb theek hai na??
armaan: ridhima...wo actually...
ridhima: ye kya armaan...men itne dino baad tumse mili hun and look at u...no hi...no miss u ...no love u...(pout)

armaan didn't say anything but just took her in a rib crushing hug...

armaan: pata nai is k baad tumhen kabhi gale laga paun ga bhi ya nai...(he thought)

PROMO

ridhima: wow!! congrats(and she hugged her) u r married?...man i'm so happy for u...kitni pyari lag rahi ho...but when did this happen.??..u didn't wait 4 me?? not fair yaar...di aap to btati mujhe
anjali: kese btate...sb itni jaldi hua...(sad tone)
ridhima: han wese bhi aap log mujhe contact bhi kis tara karte...fone lines were dead...but y r u all so sad?? kuch hua hai kya?? by the way to whom have u got married??

and tears rolled down from armaan's eyes...

---------------------------------------------------------------------
GUYS THIS MAY BE A TWIST IN THEW STORY AND WILL BE REVEALED AS THE STORY PROGRESSES SO BEFORE COMING TO ANY CONCLUSION AND BEFORE BREAKING MY HEAD WITH UR CHAPALSπŸ˜† PLZ GUYS I ASSURE U IT'S AN AR FF AND WILL REMAIN SO...
SO GUYS CHILL AND ENJOY THE SUSPENSEπŸ˜‰...BUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
πŸ˜†
plz feel free to xpress ur views..press like tab if u like it and do comment also it feels vry nice to read ur appreciating comments...
and plz add me to ur buddy list, if u want to read more,so that i could pm u easily..
love meeru..πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by armaansbigfan - 12 years ago
gupta.aditi20 thumbnail

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

U GOT SHILPA MARRIED TO ARMAAN???????????????????

OH MY GOD...

CONT SOON

LOVE

ADITI

cant.be.assed. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
res!
*edited*
OMG poor riddhima how is she gonna take the news
THEY GOT MARRIED!!😲
Edited by zARqaa_X - 12 years ago
mimee0991 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
ab toh bechari riddhima mar jaayegi...r u the CV of dmg ki ARMAAN aur RIDDHIMA ko ek dusre se alag krne mein lage ho..pls this is the forum where we get to see our favourite couple together as we wnna see them..
pls change this twist..