thnx a lot 4 liking๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by angel_ksg4ever

nice part dear.......
thanx for pm.......
thnx a lot 4 liking๐Ÿ˜ƒ
NOTE
thanx a lot everyone 4 showering immense love and appreciation on my ff๐Ÿ˜Š...really love u all 4 ur precious comments๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ....and only cz of that i have crossed 50 pgs....YIPEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!๐Ÿฅณ thnx 4 that๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ....do continue showering the same,in fact more๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰,love on my ff and keep commenting folks....๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š
love 
meeru๐Ÿ˜Š
NOTE on pg 56๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š

PART 13

ridhima wz crying out badly and went home txting anjali that she wz tired and went home...

armaan wz shocked that how everything changed...how he was happy to have his life,his love and now he has nothing in his hands.....everything is slipped 4m his hands like sand and he cant get it back....or can he?? it wz a question which he was asking to himself and only answer he got is YES!! he will get his love back that's it...he can't let her go without any mistake of his and then too when he loves her a lot and knowing that she loves him 2....then NO WAY!! 

armaan: tum nai ja sakti ridhima...mene tumhen dhoka nai dya...i love u and u love me 2...bas that's the only truth in our lives.....i''ll bring u back...(he thought this wd firm determination in his mind and heart)

RIDHIMA'S ROOM

ridhima came home still crying and went to her room wdout meeting anyone as she knew that she is not in that condition....

she ran to her washroom...put on the shower and stood there wd clothes on.....she sat down in shower and started rubbing herself to remove arman's touches....

she rubbed her hands on her face...on her lips...on her whole body....still weeping...

ridhima: armaan...mene to tumse pyaar kya tha...tumne mujhe dhoka kyu dya???(crying)

she again started rubbing her lips badly and her body, to remove his fragrance,also,away....

ridhima: kyun chua tumne mujhe??kyun chhune dya mene tumhen??(rubbing her self badly)dur rehna chahti hun tumse aur tumhare har ehsas se men....

the whole night she did nothing but crying badly in her bed....and over there armaan also was cursing his bad fate...but still he had the determination of getting ridhima back...AT ANY COST!!

NEXT DAY

armaan was all quiet and was not speaking a single word....shilpa was confused to see him like this...so silent 4 the 1st time....she cudn't figure out what has hapened to him....

they both reached the hospital in a silent journey...

there ridhima was trying her best to be normal but was still quiet...anjali cudn't notice it as she was not that emotional or senti to understand the silent words....

all reached the hospital and met each other wholeheartedly as usual, in the locker room......

armaan was continuously staring ridhima...his eyes were asking her to talk to him...showing deep love 4 her...and she was continously stealing gazes 4m him....she knew that those oceanic eyes can make her go crazy and she won't be able to have control on her self....

this all was in rahul's notice and he very well knew that what's happening between the two...he cudn't do anything but pray 4 these lovers to get together.....

everyone left 4 nurse station to get their duties....

NURSE STATION

everyone: morning ma'am!!
keerti: morning...dr.rahul and dr.muskaan ..path lab...
muskaan: ufff....syapah!!(rolled eyes)
rahul: thank god...(smiled dreamily)
muskaan: kya??
rahul: kuch...kuch nai....(caught by her)
muskaan: khotta!!(rolled eyes again)
keerti: any problem dr. muskaan??(stern voice)
muskaan: umm...no...no...ma'am...(lowered her eyes)
keerti: better...dr. atul and dr. anjali...OPT..
atul: yes ma'am(broad smile)
keerti: dr armaan and dr ridhima general ward...

armaan found a ray of hope of getting chance to talk to her....ridhima disn't want to be near to him....

everyone left...armaan was leaving when

ridhima:ma'am...men koi aur duty karna chahti hun ...plz aap meri duty badal dijiye....

armaan stopped and looked at her wd shattered hopes....

keerti:dr. ridhima!! yahan duties men decide karti hun aap nai...so jo kaam apko dya jaye aap bas wohi karen...am i clear??(angry tone)
ridhima: (lowered eyes) yes ma'am...

keerti left...ridhima was also leaving when armaan held her hand and stopped her...

armaan: plz ridhima...ek baar meri baat sun lo bas...
ridhima:(she closed her eyes...feeling his touch) mujhe tumse koi baat nai karni...leave my hand....!!!(still eyes closed)

armaan cud see his effect on her and ws contended to see that he affects her....

armaan: plz ridhima...sirf ek baar(softly coming closer to her)..

ridhima was loosing her self when she just jerked her hand and ran away....

armaan: ab bhi men tum par asar karta hun...mere chhune se tumhen fark parta hai ridhima...(thought)

PATH LAB

rahul: muskaan bas kar...aur chemical dale gi to test tube phat jaye gi...bas...(held her hand)
muskaan: oye tu chup kar...tujhe kuch nai pata...men jo kar rahi hun na theek kar rai hun...(pushed him away)
rahul: muskaan..man meri baat..tera formula ghalat hai...kuch ho jayega...
muskan: tune mujhe ghalat kaha...khotte...tu ...na tu...dafa hoja yahan se....

she started beating him when she bumped into the chemical bottle..it felt in the tube having her chemical reaction....

it was a two second silent and then BOOOOOOOOOOM!! the tube burst and the chemical felt on muskaan's hands...it started burning....

she was shouting wd pain...crying like hell....suddenly rahul held her hands and put a cream on it...soothing them....blowing them wd his mouth....

muskaan stopped crying and looked at him wd love in her eyes...

rahul was also looking at her wd tension and care in his eyes....

rahul: tu theek hai na???
bol muskaan...zyada dard to nai ho raha???(panicking)
muskan: men wo...

and there it was a long eye lock when suddenlt two nurses and dr. keerti came there...they had heard the blasting sound...

keerti: dr. muskaan dr rahul...aap theek to hen??ye sb kya hai...
rahul:(the eye lock broke and they were back on earth's reality)ma'am wo reation ghalat hogaya..tha..to wo...
keerti:(interrupted) aap log school ke bache hen ya drs??(angry)apki ye stupid mistake se aap jaante hen kya hosakta tha??(and she kept on scolding them 4 long and long time)

muskaan had I-WILL-KILL-U-LOOK in her eyes 4 rahul and he cud do nothing but just look at her wd care in his eyes....and love too....

CORRIDOOR

ridhima was passing 4m the corridoor when some one puuled her in fir escape...she cud sense the touch and knew who it was...

FIRE ESCAPE

ridhima: armaan!!(she gasped)
armaan: so u know my touch...??(softly)
ridhima: jane do mujhe...(stern voice)
armaan: nai...tumhen sun ni hogi meri baat...
ridhima: kyun sunu men??
armaan:(pinned her hands on wall and brought her lips near hers) kyun k men tumse..

ridhima lost her control on her self after feeling his breaths on her lips...

he came forward to capture her lips when the door was opened by some one...

PROMO

keerti: dr. armaan and dr. ridhima...u both have to leave 4 panchgini today....
ridhima: ma'am but..(tensed)

and armaan smiled wd happiness.....

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

plz feel free to xpress ur views..press like tab if u like it and do comment also it feels vry nice to read ur appreciating comments...
and plz add me to ur buddy list, if u want to read more,so that i could pm u easily..
love meeru..๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Edited by armaansbigfan - 13 years ago
*Reserved*
First To Comment

*Edited*
Great Part..
Feel Sorry For Armaan & Riddhima..
I Hate Shilpa For Sayin Dat Armaan Is Her Fiance..:@
Riddhima Cnt Ignore Armaan :P
Ooooo I Liked Da End Part..
Cnt Wait For The Nxt Part..
Hope Dey Clear Da Misunderstandin In Panchgani :))
Plzz Cont Soon 

Once A KaJen'ian, KSG'ian & Jeni'ian.. Always A KaJen'ian, KSG'ian & Jen'ian <3
Edited by kajen4lyf - 13 years ago
liked the update
hope their misunderstanding sorted out in panchgani
thanx for d pm
continue sooon