Posted: 13 years ago
plz no destiny or fate game let unite AR
anumeha_rajat thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

woowww amazing part dear...

loved it alot.......

AR r best.........

arey plzz...dont get them married yaar...

i want AR...........

thnx for the pm..........

DigitalFortress thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
AAAAAAAaammmmaaazing part!!😃thanx 4 the pm
meeru_s_armaan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
PART 7

IN MORNING

armaan: shilpa!! utho..
shilpa:hmm..armaan sone do..

he comes near her ear

arman: i love u shilpa..
shilpa:(gets up suddenly) kya??
armaan: han(holds her hand)men tumhen kabse ye kehna chah raha tha..shayad bachpan se..par moka nai mila..balke himat nai hui...
shilpa: i love u too armaan..(hugs him tightly)
armaan: (hugs her back) mom dad k ate he, we'l get married..(comes out of hug and kisses her hand)

shilpa blushes badly when suddenly armaan takes a glass of water and throws at her face...she gets shocked and wakes up wd a jerk..

armaan: WHAT THE HELL!! GHORE BECH K SO RAI HO..KAB SE CHILA RAHA HUN..
shilpa:ye kya??ARMAAAAAAAAAAANNNN!!!!!!
armaan: hurry up..we'r getting late..(and leaves)

shilpa: this was just a dream!! (blush)kehte hen subha ka sapna sach hota hai...shayad mom dad k ane k baad ye sach men badal jaye...(a big smile)

after getting ready both reached the hospital...met everyone and went on their duties...

GENERAL WARD

armaan was passing by the general ward when he just bumped into ridhima..her files fell down and papers were scattered..

armaan grabbed her by her waist...she was looking in his deep eyes continuously whereas armaan was also lost in her...he felt like he is having his world in his arms and she felt like heaven there...both were lost when

rahul: AHEM AHEM!!

both got embarassed and came out of their trance..she picked her file and papers and went away..

rahul: so??
armaan: what??
rahul: come on armaan!! no need to hide anything..i know there is something cooking between u...
armaan: pagal hogaya hai kya?? it's nothing like that..we'r just frnds..aur yehi sach hai..(trying to hide his expressions..looking here and there)
rahul: kab tak bhage ga tu sach se...
armaan:nai esa kuch nai hai
rahul:eas he hai...kyun nai accept kar raha apni feelings..kya mene nai dekha k tu kitna pyaar karta hai us se...bol de armaan...mat bhaag apni feelings se...
armaan: han han...I LOVE HER..i love her a lot..par..
rahul: par kya?? u love her and i think she does 2 then what's this par?? why don't u tell her that??
armaan: i can't..
rahul: but why armaan?? i hv seen a deep love in ur eyes 4 her..then what's the problem..??
armaan: the problem is that my and shilpa's parents want us to get married and i don't hv courage to say no to them...we can't meet...destiny doesn't want us to meet..

rahul was surprised after hearing this...

rahul: to kya shilpa tujse??
armaan: nai nai..we r just frnds..par sach kahun to pata nai what she feels...
rahul: to usne kabhi kuch kaha tujse??kabhi kaha k she loves u??
armaan: nai par..
rahul:(cutting him) then what's the problem dude?? she doesn't love u then why r u spoiling ur and her life only cz of ur parent's decision?? may be she has forgotten about that...may be she wants to have someone else in her life..
armaan: han ho sakta hai(confused face)

they moved to fire escape while chatting and sat there..

rahul: i think u need to tell ur parents everything about ur feelings for ridhima...they will understand and shilpa 2..
armaan: i think ur right(after thinking)i need to talk to them..i can't spoil 3 lives..thnx dude..(hugs him)

he was running away in happiness when he realized something and turned back

armman: but pata nai k ridhima mujse pyaar karti hai ya nai..
rahul:(laughs) tujhe kya lagta hai.??
armaan:shayad han!!
rahul: then go and figure it out..
armaan: i think mjhe pehle ridhima ki feeliings jan ni hongi phir men kisi ko bataun ga...in fact tab tak mom dad bhi ajayenge aur phir men aur ridhima khud un se baat karenge...
rahul: good idea..(smiles)to ja jake bata de ridhima ko..
armaan: pagal hai?? itni jaldi nai..pehle mujhe to uski feelings pata chal jayen..
rahul: han ye bhi hai..
armaan:(hugs him) thanx yaar ur the best!!
rahul: any time(hugs him back)

IN CANTEEN

atul: anjali
anjali:hmm..
atul: kya tum...
anjali: hmm bolo..
atul: kya tum mere saath...(stammer) date par chalo gi??
anjali: WHATTTT???(grts up)
atul:anjali...anjali..naraaz na hona plzzz...it's just that i ....i like u vry much to...
anjali: atul..actually.. i hv never thought about u like that...

atul gets sad..

anjali: but i need some time to think...
atul: (gets excited) han tum socho tab tak meri shaanti priya bhi theek hojaye gi...beemaar hai na bechari...
anjali:shaanti priya??
atul:han meri beti..
anjali: waht??ur married?? nd u still want me to come wd u on date?? HOW CHEAP ATUL!!
atul:nai nai tum ghalat samaj rai ho..shaanti priya mere pode ka naam hai..
anjali:what?
atul:han mere paas bohat saare pode hen..(cutely)meena,sheetal,rani,pooja aur han meri favourite...ANJALI..
anjali: hahaha!! atul ur too cute..(pulls his cheek and went away)

the day passed...
muskaan tried alot to talk to rahul, to apologize, but he didn't listen even once...they used to fight before evn but this time things went too far...

in evening everyone left...armaan and ridhima were gvn night duties together so they stayed...

armaan thought it to be a golden chance to know her feelings...

LOCKER ROOM

ridhima was tired and was feeling vry sleepy after the duty...when armaan brought a coffee 4 her..

armaan: coffee??(offering the mug)
ridhima:(takes it)thnx..i needed it badly..
armaan: (sits wd her)i knew it..
ridhima: how??(confused)
armaan:when hearts r connectd, u get to know about the feelings of ur LOVED ONES(he stressed the last words just to check her xpressions)
ridhima:(shocked and blushed) 
armaan: mera matlab hai frnds k dil ki baat pata chal he jati hai na..(still noticing her xpressions wd a smirk)

they chatted sitting there for some time and armaan was continuously saying something now and then to see her facial xpressions...

after some time they both didn't realize whrn they slept on each other's shoulders...

in morning ridhima woke up to see armman's head on her shoulders...she didn't move or else it would disturb his sleep...

ridhima: he's looking like a sweet and an adorable kid while sleeping(she thought)ktni masoomiat hai iske chehre par...nature ka bhi kitna acha hai..wait ridhima!! ho kya gaya hai tumhen??why r u thinking about him like this??I HAVE LOST IT!!(she thought hitting her head)

as she moved,armaan woke up...

PROMO

anjali: ridzi!! sid araha hai...
ridhima: kyaaaaaa??? sach di..?? i'm so happy...!!(jumps wd joy)

armaan and rahul get confused and look at each other wd a big question mark on both the faces

armaan: yeh sid kon hai??
ridhima:the second most important man of my life after my dad...whom i love a lot(a big smile)

armaan's heart crushed into pieces and he felt like going and jumping 4m a 20th storey of a building...

plz feel free to xpress ur views..press like tab if u like it and do comment also it feels vry nice to read ur appreciating comments...
and plz add me to ur buddy list, if u want to read more,so that i could pm u easily..
love meeru..😃
Edited by armaansbigfan - 13 years ago
meeru_s_armaan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
A BIG BIG BIGGGGGGGG THANX TO U ALL 4 UR PRECIOUS COMMENTS WHICH ENCOURAGES ME TO WRITE MORE....😃
LOVE U ALL...😳
Edited by armaansbigfan - 13 years ago
Kajenxox thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Luved it was awesome nice updt
c**tinu soon…
Altaira thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
WOAH!! wat promo was dat?? sid?😕 second most important man??😳....wat a twist 🤔...i hope armaan's doesn't break🥺
well coming to the update awesome update as usual :) liked armaan n rahuls chat....
thanx for the pm
H@rry ;D

Edited by Cutiepie_KSG - 13 years ago
ParneetS thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
hey....wowww luved the part...:)
omg...awww glad Armaan unserstood Rahul n thought of knowing Ridz' feelings..:)
omg..sid here as well....nooo
but great part...;)
thanx for the pm n cont soon..:
tc :)
Preet <3