Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

arwaria thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: sunaina02

I like your POV - Arwaria .But unfortunately I do not like Ranbir.

I also dont like... Infact hating him more.. Only second character till now in show not liking.. one was that evil jiju... Except that everybody else are like normal human beings...
sunaina02 thumbnail
Shravan Sachi relation is strong enough , it does not need help of anyone else.

Can anyone tell me , what exactly was shravan lacking in his sense of resposibility ??

Except the fact that he does not want to work to earn money , he has always been responsible in his behaviou towards Sachi .

Here the creatives are showing that money is more important in life than human feelings.

Ranvir doesnt have good dialogues or substantial screen presence, His character is irritating most of the  loyal watchers of BHPH.

If I were a KW fan, I would not have wanted him to do this role.

arwaria thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
He is more than responsible in case of Saachi. Always went overboard to help her.

Pratap being in business for so long became totally Money minded.. He is trying to mend a clay which is now dried and cant be done so...

Usko Sone ki chamak ne andha kar dia hai... thats all I can say..
pavs thumbnail
Offcourse wahi fans r not exactly exhilarated that he is doing a cameo where he has very limited scope! its sorta understood but instead of cribbing i guess its better to enjoy his acting rather than complain on how his talent is wasted.....a guy who dsnt wanna work , lies every sec to save his ass is not my ideal guy either..practically speaking a jobless guy is prone to frustrations and insecurities later in life ..cvs r being practical.money does matter and especially if you are married with a wife to take care of love is not enuff..but pratap's way of going abt things is not right n he shud think abt shravan's happiness for once. Ranveer has awesum screen presence according to me....n offcourse die hard fans of bhsp wont like sum1 else sharing screen space with the lead!thtz a given fact.
sunaina02 thumbnail
Karan Wahi has awesome screen presence but Ranvir as a character does not.

Noone is saying Shravan is a perfect guy, He has always been making fib stories but he does it not with any sly purpose.

My point is that I thought Creatives would give a better role to Karan Wahi but they did not. At least till now I did not find anything exciting in the Ranvir's role which  would compel an actor like Karan Wahi to accept this role
Anyway that is  my POV and I do not expect diehard fans of KW to agree with me .

Prataps behavior is such to accommodate Ranvir in the script .

I would Have prefered Ranvir as childhood friend of sachi , offering to help her with a good will and teams up with her to make her family life happier. He might sacrifice his past lvoe for sachi for her happiness sake.
Edited by sunaina02 - 13 years ago
Radhii_034 thumbnail
I don't like Ranbir's character .How could he do like this to saachi & Shravan?They are so sweet.I wish he could help them.