Baat Hamari Pakki Hai

Ranbir's Character (Page 2)

ChocolateChick Goldie
ChocolateChick
ChocolateChick

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 6:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pavs

Originally posted by xxSheilaxx

I hope Ranbir brings Saachi and Shravan closer together than ever. If he's only here to cause trouble, then (no offense) he should leave. I really don't like his character at all Shocked Untill now I've only seen him rubbing salt into Shravan's wounds. And for that, I wish Shravan could punch him any day, any time, like in his flashback. That'll teach him Wink

no offense but shravan has not been good to ranvir either..infact he has been pretty nasty...so ranbir's meanness is justified too...i just cnt undertand the warped father...he is atrocious.

No offense taken Wink I just think above all a person musn't come between a married couple, especially when they're in love. Purely for that given Ranbir should just go and leave the past behind him. Why take revenge on Shravan now? What's the point of that, after all this time? And someone who's snatching a wife away from her husband purely to get back at someone........?

I do agree about Pratap, he has totally lost it Confused He's creepy, and that kind off scares me Shocked

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

arwaria

pavs IF-Rockerz
pavs
pavs

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 6:27pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by pavs

I hope Ranbir brings Saachi and Shravan closer together than ever. If he's only here to cause trouble, then (no offense) he should leave. I really don't like his character at all Shocked Untill now I've only seen him rubbing salt into Shravan's wounds. And for that, I wish Shravan could punch him any day, any time, like in his flashback. That'll teach him Wink

no offense but shravan has not been good to ranvir either..infact he has been pretty nasty...so ranbir's meanness is justified too...i just cnt undertand the warped father...he is atrocious.

No offense taken Wink I just think above all a person musn't come between a married couple, especially when they're in love. Purely for that given Ranbir should just go and leave the past behind him. Why take revenge on Shravan now? What's the point of that, after all this time? And someone who's snatching a wife away from her husband purely to get back at someone........?

I do agree about Pratap, he has totally lost it Confused He's creepy, and that kind off scares me Shocked

yeah i totally agree i cnt stand sum1 coming between a married couple..but am thankful to the cvs tht thy r not atleast showing tht ranvir is falling fr sanchi or sth on those lines....him wanting to teach shravan a lesson is still tolerabe but it will be sick if ranvir strts developing lovey dovey feelings for sanchi....i guess the catch here is tht from the beginning its clear tht ranvir is just a way by which shravan will become more responsbile n savan-sanchi relation will become stronger..hence i am kinda at peace with ranvir's character....n offcourse me being a die-hard fan of karan wahi helpsWink

Edited by pavs - 25 December 2010 at 6:28pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sandy.21ChocolateChick

sunaina02 IF-Stunnerz
sunaina02
sunaina02

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 8:30pm | IP Logged
I like your POV - Arwaria .But unfortunately I do not like Ranbir.

arwariasandy.21

arwaria Senior Member
arwaria
arwaria

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 8:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sunaina02

I like your POV - Arwaria .But unfortunately I do not like Ranbir.

I also dont like... Infact hating him more.. Only second character till now in show not liking.. one was that evil jiju... Except that everybody else are like normal human beings...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sandy.21

sunaina02 IF-Stunnerz
sunaina02
sunaina02

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 9:21pm | IP Logged
Shravan Sachi relation is strong enough , it does not need help of anyone else.

Can anyone tell me , what exactly was shravan lacking in his sense of resposibility ??

Except the fact that he does not want to work to earn money , he has always been responsible in his behaviou towards Sachi .

Here the creatives are showing that money is more important in life than human feelings.

Ranvir doesnt have good dialogues or substantial screen presence, His character is irritating most of the  loyal watchers of BHPH.

If I were a KW fan, I would not have wanted him to do this role.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

arwariaChocolateChicksandy.21

arwaria Senior Member
arwaria
arwaria

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 9:29pm | IP Logged
He is more than responsible in case of Saachi. Always went overboard to help her.

Pratap being in business for so long became totally Money minded.. He is trying to mend a clay which is now dried and cant be done so...

Usko Sone ki chamak ne andha kar dia hai... thats all I can say..

ChocolateChicksunaina02

pavs IF-Rockerz
pavs
pavs

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 11:08pm | IP Logged
Offcourse wahi fans r not exactly exhilarated that he is doing a cameo where he has very limited scope! its sorta understood but instead of cribbing i guess its better to enjoy his acting rather than complain on how his talent is wasted.....a guy who dsnt wanna work , lies every sec to save his ass is not my ideal guy either..practically speaking a jobless guy is prone to frustrations and insecurities later in life ..cvs r being practical.money does matter and especially if you are married with a wife to take care of love is not enuff..but pratap's way of going abt things is not right n he shud think abt shravan's happiness for once. Ranveer has awesum screen presence according to me....n offcourse die hard fans of bhsp wont like sum1 else sharing screen space with the lead!thtz a given fact.
sunaina02 IF-Stunnerz
sunaina02
sunaina02

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 11:20pm | IP Logged
Karan Wahi has awesome screen presence but Ranvir as a character does not.

Noone is saying Shravan is a perfect guy, He has always been making fib stories but he does it not with any sly purpose.

My point is that I thought Creatives would give a better role to Karan Wahi but they did not. At least till now I did not find anything exciting in the Ranvir's role which  would compel an actor like Karan Wahi to accept this role
Anyway that is  my POV and I do not expect diehard fans of KW to agree with me .

Prataps behavior is such to accommodate Ranvir in the script .

I would Have prefered Ranvir as childhood friend of sachi , offering to help her with a good will and teams up with her to make her family life happier. He might sacrifice his past lvoe for sachi for her happiness sake.

Edited by sunaina02 - 25 December 2010 at 11:23pm

scent_flowerChocolateChick

Go to top